NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she still has that massive tattoo she got for sideshow Bob 😂 😂😂
No regerts eh Nona?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s such a dick. Lying about domestic violence. Lying about being pregnant. Well Nona try loosing a baby and going through domestic violence. I don’t care if she’s vulnerable or not we’re all vulnerable somehow now a days. She’s awful she keeps blocking me and unblocking me. I said hi in her live and she accuses me of bullying her. She’s capable of working, made me laugh when she joined slimming world then the next video was “I’ve left slimming world”😂

Reactions: 9
The advent calendar thing pisses me off, she acts as if you’re forcing her to eat the dark chocolate ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Called someone out as they said they would send an expensive gift and didn’t “can’t say you’ll send a rocket and then don’t” … well they can? It’s their money? So beggy.

Reactions: 5
Nicks just calling her out he saw her asking aswell like she needs the gifts but she was naming what she wanted the cheek.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.