NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think either of them are completely all there. She’s always saying she’s pregnant and then she’s not, she goes from one boyfriend to the next and quickly engaged to all of them. Pretty sad life. She needs help I think she’s looking for attention. She lost her mum a few years back so it’s clear she’s missing some stability in her life

Reactions: 3
Her and Tom have split, he says she hit him 😔 and that she lied about being pregnant again 🙄
She has a new account @nonablunden907

Her and Tom have split, he says she hit him 😔 and that she lied about being pregnant again 🙄
She has a new account @nonablunden907
I think we all knew that was comeing apparently she is back with her ex what’s she gonna do about that flipping great tattoo though is the next question lol

• Haha
How does she get so many boyfriends lol I see she’s taking collage seriously sitting doing tick rocks all day

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jeeze her shout outs are pathetic. To a couple on their engagement she said I hope you've settled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her 'dinner with nona' the noises 🤮 I assume she's copying 'dinner with Harry' who eats equally as loud

• Sick
Please tell me I am not the only one who laughs when she puts videos up of her smoking Well pretending she smokes sure she thinks it makes her look hard but she looks pathatetic. I kind of feel sorry for that tom lad

Reactions: 1
Please tell me I am not the only one who laughs when she puts videos up of her smoking Well pretending she smokes sure she thinks it makes her look hard but she looks pathatetic. I kind of feel sorry for that tom lad
Yes she smokes like I used to pretend I was at school when I was a teenager 😂

Tom seems a hell of a lot more vulnerable than her, which is saying something. Hopefully his family will take care of him now.

Reactions: 1
Her tongue piercing don't look right to me. It's too far back she has to poke it out like a lizard just to show it. She can't lip sinc at all, she picks songs she don't even know the words to 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

I bet she regrets that God awful huge tattoo of 'king Tom' she is not a nice person. She goes from man to man lying about pregnancy and miscarriage (I lost my little boy in April at 17 weeks so this pisses me off big time!)

She lies about owning her own house and having money yet goes from hotel to hotel wrecking the place in each one.

She really thinks she's tough but in real life she is just a melt. The girl needs so serious help. I feel for her that she lost her mum so young of course I do. I feel she craves attention and love from any man that shows her attention. She isn't happy within herself which is why she lies so much. IMO 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.