NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she’s disgusting. Karina is easily lead and thinks these people are her friends. Wonder if she’s heard the phrase there not laughing with you there laughing at you.
She doesn't care if people are laughing with her or at her it's all attention to her. Did Tom really say he was going to slit her dad's throat and stomp on her mum's ashes or is that another fabricated story of hers?

Reactions: 1
She doesn't care if people are laughing with her or at her it's all attention to her. Did Tom really say he was going to slit her dad's throat and stomp on her mum's ashes or is that another fabricated story of hers?
That’s what I’m thinking. Despite Tom being an arse himself I doubt he’d have it in the mind to do that, I don’t think Karina knows that she can make her side of the story seem as bad and horrible as she likes but the ‘police’ will want to hear Tom’s side as well. It’ll baffle me if they believe her bullshit without hearing his.

(Saying it’s almost time for a new thread, have we talked that much tit about her already? 😂😂😂)

That’s what I’m thinking. Despite Tom being an arse himself I doubt he’d have it in the mind to do that, I don’t think Karina knows that she can make her side of the story seem as bad and horrible as she likes but the ‘police’ will want to hear Tom’s side as well. It’ll baffle me if they believe her bullshit without hearing his.

(Saying it’s almost time for a new thread, have we talked that much tit about her already? 😂😂😂)
Honestly, I know I’m gunna sound like an hole now but even if he did say those things, I do find it hard to have any sort of sympathy for her because of the things she’s said and done in the past and the things she’s lied about. She’s vile but doesn’t like it when people retaliate.

Honestly, I know I’m gunna sound like an hole now but even if he did say those things, I do find it hard to have any sort of sympathy for her because of the things she’s said and done in the past and the things she’s lied about. She’s vile but doesn’t like it when people retaliate.
Karina knows full well about the “saying stuff for a reaction” card. She does it enough herself.
I found out earlier that her Mother’s death anniversary is in November but she acts like it’s closer than that whenever she’s sad and wants sympathy 🤣🙄

Karina knows full well about the “saying stuff for a reaction” card. She does it enough herself.
I found out earlier that her Mother’s death anniversary is in November but she acts like it’s closer than that whenever she’s sad and wants sympathy 🤣🙄
Everything she says is for a reaction🤣🤣🤣

Have you heard the recording she’s put up of Tom?🤔🤔 she’s only posted what he said, so what have they said to him?! She hasn’t posted what they’ve said for a reason, they’ve clearly been just as bad😒

Edit: she’s deleted the video

Tom did sound abit unhinged 😅 it made me laugh
Yeah he did, but I think anyone would be if they had to deal with her😂😂😂

If she’s gunna do that though (obviously she’s deleted it now) she needs to give both sides of the story because I bet they were just as bad as him but they’re trying to make themselves look like the victims as usual.

Reactions: 2
Yeah he did, but I think anyone would be if they had to deal with her😂😂😂

If she’s gunna do that though (obviously she’s deleted it now) she needs to give both sides of the story because I bet they were just as bad as him but they’re trying to make themselves look like the victims as usual.
Oh 100% agreed!

Yea I know 😳 don’t know how she can even laugh at other people no matter what body part it is with her looking like the state she does. 🤢
I'm not shocked but that's disgusting I would not discuss my partners private bits on live off at all for that matter.. that's a bit personnel..

At least he’s probably able to see his
Exactly my thought 😂😂😳
Her goal of being downstairs isn’t going well.. Was laid in bed on live and I was muted for asking if she’s going to spend time downstairs, as it was her words to say she would. No surprise if she’s now napping..

Exactly my thought 😂😂😳
Her goal of being downstairs isn’t going well.. Was laid in bed on live and I was muted for asking if she’s going to spend time downstairs, as it was her words to say she would. No surprise if she’s now napping..
I went in her live earlier and she was singing using that ridiculous microphone and she had all the voice changer things on🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I wanted to comment saying is this really what you spend your time doing as a grown adult on a Monday afternoon?! But I didn’t wanna get blocked because that’s the only account I can watch her on🤣🤣🤣 so I had to leave before I couldn’t control myself😂😂😂

Anyone watched her breakfast video from this morning? Sorry to be disgusting but it genuinely looked like the cat had tit all over her avocado on toast🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went in her live earlier and she was singing using that ridiculous microphone and she had all the voice changer things on🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I wanted to comment saying is this really what you spend your time doing as a grown adult on a Monday afternoon?! But I didn’t wanna get blocked because that’s the only account I can watch her on🤣🤣🤣 so I had to leave before I couldn’t control myself😂😂😂

Anyone watched her breakfast video from this morning? Sorry to be disgusting but it genuinely looked like the cat had tit all over her avocado on toast🤮🤮🤮
The microphone wasn’t even on for the first song she sang, nobody had decency to tell her (which I appreciated) she was sat eating salad looking at it like it was tit with sugar on 🤣🤣🤣 clearly not as greasy as she’s used to.

I was confused on what herbs she used what made it look like paste on top of eggs 😂😂 surely it’d just look like sprinkles.. she’s clearly mixed it with something no doubt the eggs has LOADS of salt in. 🤣🤣 she’ll be back on the takeaway later.

The microphone wasn’t even on for the first song she sang, nobody had decency to tell her (which I appreciated) she was sat eating salad looking at it like it was tit with sugar on 🤣🤣🤣 clearly not as greasy as she’s used to.

I was confused on what herbs she used what made it look like paste on top of eggs 😂😂 surely it’d just look like sprinkles.. she’s clearly mixed it with something no doubt the eggs has LOADS of salt in. 🤣🤣 she’ll be back on the takeaway later.
I think she mixed curry powder into the scrambled eggs 🤮 looked rank!

She can’t decide what to have for dinner, guys. Not like she’s had all day to think about it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.