NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a new thread soon!!! Title suggestions??
Also as if we need another thread on Nonina, she’s given us so much content lately 😂😂

Really?! What happened?😂😂😂

someone posted this and it’s him, he just put a voice changer over his voice but you clearly hear it’s him the things he says are exactly how he talks. He’s made a video saying it was 😭🤣 I did laugh but honestly he’s a grown man and I thought better of him seeing as he gets trolled a lot too

someone posted this and it’s him, he just put a voice changer over his voice but you clearly hear it’s him the things he says are exactly how he talks. He’s made a video saying it was 😭🤣 I did laugh but honestly he’s a grown man and I thought better of him seeing as he gets trolled a lot too
Oh Jesus😂😂😂 reckon he was using one of those microphones like Karina’s got with the voice change settings?🤣🤣🤣
It is entertaining but like you said, he’s a grown man who gets trolled too. Although she did accuse him of being a pedalo on live once, so, as much as he said it’s all sorted, maybe she deserves it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s on live now (with mouthpiece sazzy) saying she’s never lied about anything….. is she for real??

She’s on live now (with mouthpiece sazzy) saying she’s never lied about anything….. is she for real??
But she admitted to the Domestic violence lie or has her selective memory made her forget that?
Not sazzy 😂😂 it’s too early for her gob to be running

Sazzy exposing a underaged childs face fo 600 people without consent… Of course Karina finds it funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
But she admitted to the Domestic violence lie or has her selective memory made her forget that?
Not sazzy 😂😂 it’s too early for her gob to be running

Sazzy exposing a underaged childs face fo 600 people without consent… Of course Karina finds it funny.
Just seen that, as if she’s shown that poor kids face to that many people. How do they not know that’s his family member??

Just went in the live, didn’t have sound on as I knew I couldn’t watch much of it so was just having a quick look at the comments. Are they accusing tom of talking to/liking videos of underage girls? Like I said I didn’t have sound on so could be completely wrong, but just what I picked up from the comments. But is she for real?! Why’s she even keeping on about him? She says everyone talks about her and brings up stuff she’s done for attention, views and clout but she is, in fact, the worst one of the lot. Of course Gemini was in there calling people red flags? For what? Saying Karina needs to grow the duck up? Okay then.
What the duck is with her hair?! Looks like she’s been sucking off a parrot🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen that, as if she’s shown that poor kids face to that many people. How do they not know that’s his family member??
Gemini raised her mouth about her not being a member. According to Sazzy it doesn’t matter that she’s exposed the face because she posts videos.. How is she certain that the account isn’t managed by a parent? all what I’ve heard is that Tom liked a video that’s it! I don’t get what’s wrong with that to be honest. This is all part of Karina’s revenge, glad her comments are against her now.. Sazzy can shut up and let Karina speak for herself. There’s 16’s dating like 21+. And even if that may be wrong, underage dating is allowed if a legal guardian consents it.
For all we know Tom could be speaking to an appropriate aged woman and they’re using this kid as bait for people to hate him. Karina is bringing up the whole throat slit situation again because nobody was giving her any attention..

Just went in the live, didn’t have sound on as I knew I couldn’t watch much of it so was just having a quick look at the comments. Are they accusing tom of talking to/liking videos of underage girls? Like I said I didn’t have sound on so could be completely wrong, but just what I picked up from the comments. But is she for real?! Why’s she even keeping on about him? She says everyone talks about her and brings up stuff she’s done for attention, views and clout but she is, in fact, the worst one of the lot. Of course Gemini was in there calling people red flags? For what? Saying Karina needs to grow the duck up? Okay then.
What the duck is with her hair?! Looks like she’s been sucking off a parrot🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Gemini was calling people red flags because they were saying that 17 is an okay age to date like 19+ which in my eyes it is, 2-3 year age gap where’s the harm? This is just Karina starting tit because she knows full well everyone is on her arse now and needs something to change the direction of the heat.

Reactions: 2

new thread before we get locked out!!

You say one thing against gemini or sazzy and your blocked. What they did was so wrong showing that young girls face and sniggering away. If shes underage report the account ffs. The lot of them are utterly obsessed. Why does sazzy keep saying Nona never lied about miscarriages aswel? When she blatantly did and admitted it multiple times.

Reactions: 4
Gemini is an vile vile woman who needs to grow tf up and get a job she’s just made me so angry

Reactions: 2
Nah Karina smirking whilst people fight her battles is making me want to throw my phone out the window. Smug cow.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.