NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video she’s done duetting that James genuinely looks like someone’s nana has just joined tiktok and has duetted her grandchild’s video😂😂😂

I saw that, her boyfriend would be hungry but she's done nothing all day not even brush her hair.
Maybe she doesn’t know what to cook because she’s not actually hungry because she’s done duck all all day😂😂

That video she’s done duetting that James genuinely looks like someone’s nana has just joined tiktok and has duetted her grandchild’s video😂😂😂

Maybe she doesn’t know what to cook because she’s not actually hungry because she’s done duck all all day😂😂
😂😂😂😂 her mentioning sausages and mash like you’ve made that enough, but I know her fish talk will be buying a battered fish from the fish shop and microwaving bagged vegetables.

😂😂😂😂 her mentioning sausages and mash like you’ve made that enough, but I know her fish talk will be buying a battered fish from the fish shop and microwaving bagged vegetables.
Hahahaha and packet mash😂😂😂 thing is, if she’d just have smaller portions of what she already eats it might help to start with🤣🤣 then go on to changing what she eats and having healthier options. But she “tries” throwing herself all in on day one and then can’t be bothered because it’s too much work and by the end of the week she’ll be having takeaway again and saying she doesn’t need to diet because she’s healthy enough because all her clothes fit🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha and packet mash😂😂😂 thing is, if she’d just have smaller portions of what she already eats it might help to start with🤣🤣 then go on to changing what she eats and having healthier options. But she “tries” throwing herself all in on day one and then can’t be bothered because it’s too much work and by the end of the week she’ll be having takeaway again and saying she doesn’t need to diet because she’s healthy enough because all her clothes fit🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She does it on purpose. I’ve started calorie counting, not because i’m overweight but i’m like expected to shove myself into a bridesmaid dress in September 😂😂😂 cannot imagine Nona in that situation at all but she needs to buy a pair of scales and download a calorie counter app.. she says she’s 26st still but I highly doubt that it’s been ages since her last weigh.. If she wants to actually be healthy she needs to properly try.

She does it on purpose. I’ve started calorie counting, not because i’m overweight but i’m like expected to shove myself into a bridesmaid dress in September 😂😂😂 cannot imagine Nona in that situation at all but she needs to buy a pair of scales and download a calorie counter app.. she says she’s 26st still but I highly doubt that it’s been ages since her last weigh.. If she wants to actually be healthy she needs to properly try.
Hahahah bless you!😂😂😂
Exactly!! My sister has been calorie counting since some time last year and she’s done really well! She still eats what she normally would but just in smaller portions and doesn’t have as much sweet stuff. She’s managed to go down 3 clothes sizes as she’s losing the weight slowly☺ Karina is definitely bigger than that now, honestly she’s massive, she needs to do something about it while she still can. I know you get blocked or muted for telling her so but she really needs to be told that she isn’t healthy and that she needs to change🤦🏻‍♀️
Saying that, I’m sat here eating Pringles that have been hanging around the house since Christmas so I shouldn’t be judging😂😂😂😂

Hahahah bless you!😂😂😂
Exactly!! My sister has been calorie counting since some time last year and she’s done really well! She still eats what she normally would but just in smaller portions and doesn’t have as much sweet stuff. She’s managed to go down 3 clothes sizes as she’s losing the weight slowly☺ Karina is definitely bigger than that now, honestly she’s massive, she needs to do something about it while she still can. I know you get blocked or muted for telling her so but she really needs to be told that she isn’t healthy and that she needs to change🤦🏻‍♀️
Saying that, I’m sat here eating Pringles that have been hanging around the house since Christmas so I shouldn’t be judging😂😂😂😂
While calorie counting I only have 1 cheat day every few weeks. Even if Karina did that she’d still get the odd takeout as long as she’s straight back on it after, and not get distracted and get back into an unhealthy habit 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s probably at least 28/29st by now.

While calorie counting I only have 1 cheat day every few weeks. Even if Karina did that she’d still get the odd takeout as long as she’s straight back on it after, and not get distracted and get back into an unhealthy habit 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s probably at least 28/29st by now.
She’s far too set in her ways though and is a creature of habit and that’s why she keeps going back to takeaways. It’s quick, easy and greasy. Just what she likes. Enjoying a takeaway every now and then is okay, no one’s telling her to never have takeaway again. But if she’s going to post to potentially tens of thousands of people to see that she’s going on a diet, (yet again🤦🏻‍♀️) people are going to judge because she doesn’t keep it up. Just do it quietly, stop announcing your every move to people ffs. If she actually went out and did stuff, she might be able to make content for her tiktok without telling us every tiny little detail of what happens, because absolutely nothing goes on.
As I read that back, the end didn’t make much sense but I think you’ll know what I mean😂😂😂😂

She’s far too set in her ways though and is a creature of habit and that’s why she keeps going back to takeaways. It’s quick, easy and greasy. Just what she likes. Enjoying a takeaway every now and then is okay, no one’s telling her to never have takeaway again. But if she’s going to post to potentially tens of thousands of people to see that she’s going on a diet, (yet again🤦🏻‍♀️) people are going to judge because she doesn’t keep it up. Just do it quietly, stop announcing your every move to people ffs. If she actually went out and did stuff, she might be able to make content for her tiktok without telling us every tiny little detail of what happens, because absolutely nothing goes on.
As I read that back, the end didn’t make much sense but I think you’ll know what I mean😂😂😂😂
She posts everything like we even need to know 😂😂😂 same tit happens every day it’s hardly a surprise

She posts everything like we even need to know 😂😂😂 same tit happens every day it’s hardly a surprise
It’s always the same because she does literally nothing😂😂😂 maybe she should get outside and go for a walk, exercise and film some content somewhere other than her bedroom? Kill two birds with one stone😂😂😂

It’s always the same because she does literally nothing😂😂😂 maybe she should get outside and go for a walk, exercise and film some content somewhere other than her bedroom? Kill two birds with one stone😂😂😂
She said she doesn’t want to walk by herself 😂😂😂 I can imagine her being miles behind if she was walking with someone else

She said she doesn’t want to walk by herself 😂😂😂 I can imagine her being miles behind if she was walking with someone else
She’ll use any excuse to get out of doing any sort of exercise or actually leaving the house🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine walking with her though?! It’d be unbearable😂😂😂
Maybe she should put a treadmill on her wishlist😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.