NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she having problems with now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She was apparently taking her dad to court for the money he โ€˜owesโ€™ she speaks bullshit.. fluently.

Karinamainwaring1 6 hours ago - Still claiming a disability, a disability that gets her words muddled. YOU SPOKE FINE IN THE VOICE NOTES, JUST BECAUSE IT IS A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU COW.
Who wants to slap a witch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She literally got laughed out of her own live when she said she was taking Tom to court, thatโ€™s why she left๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ everyone was laughing at her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She does stutter and get her words muddled, but itโ€™s NOT because of any sort of disability. Itโ€™s because sheโ€™s making tit up as she goes along and sheโ€™s trying to find things to say. One tell tell sign of lying is not knowing what youโ€™re saying or having to pause and think, sheโ€™s clearly lying. When she knew what she wanted to say, like to Nathan on those voice notes, she could speak clearly and quickly without all the pauses. Sheโ€™s talking absolute bullshit, yet again.

Sheโ€™s posting between karinamainwaring1 and karinamainwaring0 her lives are on her normal main account
She was live on her 1st backup account just now. I think sheโ€™s banned from going live on her main๐Ÿค”

Where were her little bodyguard mods at ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The only mod I saw was Gemini, of course๐Ÿ™„ where else would she be?! Looking after her kids?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but she was saying to mass report Tomโ€™s account, thatโ€™s all I saw her saying๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I donโ€™t think there was any other mods in. I managed to get a couple of comments in because there was so many comments, I knew she wouldnโ€™t be able to block them all๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She literally got laughed out of her own live when she said she was taking Tom to court, thatโ€™s why she left๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ everyone was laughing at her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She does stutter and get her words muddled, but itโ€™s NOT because of any sort of disability. Itโ€™s because sheโ€™s making tit up as she goes along and sheโ€™s trying to find things to say. One tell tell sign of lying is not knowing what youโ€™re saying or having to pause and think, sheโ€™s clearly lying. When she knew what she wanted to say, like to Nathan on those voice notes, she could speak clearly and quickly without all the pauses. Sheโ€™s talking absolute bullshit, yet again.

She was live on her 1st backup account just now. I think sheโ€™s banned from going live on her main๐Ÿค”
Where were her mods then? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And I have no clue what account is what. If sheโ€™s banned then she needs to duck off nobody is her friend

One of the meltโ€™s supporters ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ goes to show how her โ€˜fansโ€™ have no idea about her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where were her mods then? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And I have no clue what account is what. If sheโ€™s banned then she needs to duck off nobody is her friend

One of the meltโ€™s supporters ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ goes to show how her โ€˜fansโ€™ have no idea about her.
I swear some people just attach themselves to random people on the internet and then blindly support them no matter what๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ People need to open their eyes and see what a vile person she is. She spouts all this tit about other people. She needs to take a long, hard look at herself because sheโ€™s one of the worst.

Reactions: 2
I swear some people just attach themselves to random people on the internet and then blindly support them no matter what๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ People need to open their eyes and see what a vile person she is. She spouts all this tit about other people. She needs to take a long, hard look at herself because sheโ€™s one of the worst.
Just been watching her recent videos about tom and I tit you not she is talking straight out of her arse!
1. Saying sheโ€™s not sure whether to post the screen recording - She got pissed at Nathan for posting his.
2. Her talking and trying to be protective about her dad - She claimed they arenโ€™t in contact because heโ€™s a โ€˜bad dadโ€™
3. โ€œThis is how you know heโ€™s lying rightโ€ - You paused at least 5 times during the 3 minutes and you tried to change your wording too many times that your side of the story seems made up.
4. Saying that Tomโ€™s girlfriend should be scared at him, claiming about how he abused her (AKA; shouting) during an argument. - Didnโ€™t you give him a black eye, Nona? from your comment section from arguments with Dan youโ€™re the monster in them all love.
5. Moaning about Tom saying he hopes she gets cancer - To be honest, if itโ€™s genetic youโ€™re getting it anyway, but with the way your life is going if you donโ€™t develop that itโ€™ll be something else because you have no idea how to treat your own body.
6. You do know the police will want Tomโ€™s side of the story as well as yours? surely you are not that thick to think the police will hear your fluent bullshit and go and arrest him. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
She has started another diet eating low fat yogurt and cooking a roast. Calorie counting. Let see if this one last more than a day ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Yoghurt.... "balance" your stomach.

Can somebody explain to me how the gifts transfer to cash?

Yoghurt.... "balance" your stomach.

Can somebody explain to me how the gifts transfer to cash?
The live host can cash out the gifts when the live ends

Howling. โ€˜One of my goals is to be downstairs moreโ€™
I know and the cutting down sleeping ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she sounds like sheโ€™s planning it all but weโ€™ll get a video soon about how sheโ€™s not doing it

You what ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what account is this
Karinamainwaring

Saying she has sleep apnea but doesn't see a doctor because she doesn't want a breathing machine! God
She pisses me off. Day one of her diet and her goal is to go downstairs more. What kind of goal is that. She needs to get out go for walks. Do the shopping. She won't lose weight if she is always sat still.

Karinamainwaring

Saying she has sleep apnea but doesn't see a doctor because she doesn't want a breathing machine! God
She pisses me off. Day one of her diet and her goal is to go downstairs more. What kind of goal is that. She needs to get out go for walks. Do the shopping. She won't lose weight if she is always sat still.
The downstairs goal is to apparently help with the sleeping habit. How dare she end the live I wanted to see her cook

• Haha
Karinamainwaring

Sheโ€™s not actually been diagnosed with it then?๐Ÿค” sheโ€™s such a bleeping idiot. Surely if having a breathing mask would help the problem then youโ€™d do it?๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
That made me howl โ€œone of my goals is to go downstairs moreโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ literally, go outside, go for a walk, get some fresh air๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Not just sit in a different room of the house๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen the roast dans posted?! Looks vile, dry as duck and he had a massive dollop of mayonnaise on it๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ and it was so much food๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m terrified to look ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ wonder where Nonaโ€™s dinner video is I canโ€™t find it
Hahaha do it!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she hasnโ€™t posted one, and Iโ€™m not surprised, Iโ€™d be embarrassed. And judging by how much Dan had, she wouldnโ€™t able to fit what she had into a 3 minute video๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.