Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I'm actually weeing myself as she's deleted gemini as a mod and incomes only nerd .. he blocks everyone thinks he's a security guard.. but also Faye has lost hers also .. damn shame lol
That only nerd, which is Shannon’s boyfriend, is a moron. Some people let the power of being mod go to their heads, it’s actually tragic. He thinks he’s some sort of comedian too, but in reality he’s just making himself sound like a dick. Why has she unmodded so many of her “friends” that were mods?🤔🤔🤔

justlurking2345

VIP Member
This is what is in the Tik Toxic facebook group (What she now knows about) I scribbled names out for their own privacy even though they’re against Karina. I’m a private person I don’t expose 😂😂😂
Maybe she does have a memory problem because she doesn’t seem to be able to remember any of her previous lies that she’s told🤣🤣🤣 it changes every single day, it’s getting ridiculous😒
Yeah of course, I’d have done the same thing☺.
Christ she’s reading the bad comments and “crying” on live, no doubt for more attention😒😒😒

Dollydimpl

The live is hilarious when there’s no mods 😂 It’s like a school classroom with no teachers. I don’t get why the mods are so quick to block people.. at least give me chance to read the comment first 😂😂 it’s not like Karina reads them, even if she does she hardly does anything about it. It’s all attention to her.
The live is so much better without mods there . Had to laugh the other day her mod Faye ( the crazy cat woman) said can i join your live and they said yes .. and she said I can't.. she's only got 150 followers so she cannot go live with them .. I would have commented but her n I don't like each other I would have had an instant block lol..
Also do anyone see the lady who paid for her hair the last time comment ? Tracey ? I cannot believe she ignored her

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Surprised Faye isn’t telling her like the good best friend she is 😂😂😂😂 letting Karina look like a messy toddler.
She is a messy toddler, probably the only way to describe her. Only a toddler isn’t as lazy as she is😂😂😂
She’s just ended the live 5 seconds before Shannon could win the game, apparently she’s got to “sort something out” 🙄🙄😂

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Oh, no. She said on live that she’s aware she isn’t famous, stated that it was her disability what made her say it and mention the signatures.. Think it was the brain injury.
She's using her disabilities as an excuse she meant what she said but the reactions were funny so they brought her down to earth plus Nick was desperately trying to tell her.

goldie341

VIP Member
I really despise this woman so please don’t think I’m sticking up for her, but is that not her adoptive dad? Think the one she’s claiming gave her brain damage is her biological father

Dollydimpl

Why does she keep going live with that other girl who seems to be live in her bed, I was looking forward to Lunch with Karina and hearing about her new Harry Potter outfit if it's the oddi one they are sixty nine pounds
What girl ? Are you on about sassyjbean? That's her friend from musically or whatever the app is called .. They been friends a while

It's all kicking off! Mods just said Shannon was talking shit about Karina yesterday 😂
I thought they were all gonna go live together even Dan joined.. and 3 other random ppl.. was a bit like loose women lol

Thought something happened after she was slamming the microwave door doing her meal, didn’t see her make Dan one, maybe starving him is the punishment for being truthful 😂😂 many people have asked her if she’s got a top on, no wonder she got banned for nudity not long ago.

There’s proof too 😂 obviously Karina doesn’t believe it but she always keeps her enemies close
Only nerd said that the s in shannons name are different.. Shannon isn't her friend.. Now only nerd has told Shannon not to read any good/bad comments out to karina or on live ever lol

endlessxluvv

Hahahaha I know!!!😂😂😂😂 the majority of her comments are people telling her she’s wrong but of course she still believes she’s right, as usual.
I know!! I can’t wait to see what else she’s said, she’s such a manipulative bitch.
I also wanna know what she’s said to Shannon but I don’t think Shannon will tell anyone.
She’s on live now singing Halo… not surprising at all. Mel and her mods are supporting her narcissism.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
She does it on purpose. I’ve started calorie counting, not because i’m overweight but i’m like expected to shove myself into a bridesmaid dress in September 😂😂😂 cannot imagine Nona in that situation at all but she needs to buy a pair of scales and download a calorie counter app.. she says she’s 26st still but I highly doubt that it’s been ages since her last weigh.. If she wants to actually be healthy she needs to properly try.
Hahahah bless you!😂😂😂
Exactly!! My sister has been calorie counting since some time last year and she’s done really well! She still eats what she normally would but just in smaller portions and doesn’t have as much sweet stuff. She’s managed to go down 3 clothes sizes as she’s losing the weight slowly☺ Karina is definitely bigger than that now, honestly she’s massive, she needs to do something about it while she still can. I know you get blocked or muted for telling her so but she really needs to be told that she isn’t healthy and that she needs to change🤦🏻‍♀️
Saying that, I’m sat here eating Pringles that have been hanging around the house since Christmas so I shouldn’t be judging😂😂😂😂

Trace

VIP Member
I could just pull her hair honestly she’s pissing me off 😂 Nathan doing the best he can, spending HIS GIFT MONEY to help a food bank and Karina is there just blagging and showing off her stupid harry potter toy thing and new art pencils some delusional person bought her. She has no decency for anybody… Not even saying well done to Nathan or even acknowledging what good deed he’s doing! doubt she’s helped any poor person in her life. My patience is shot. Have no clue what this ‘Tik toxic’ group is on facebook but I joined as they say they’re talking about her 🤣
What page is that?

endlessxluvv

She could have done so much more than that though, could have turned her gifts off or told Nathan she’ll send him the money she’d earned from that live😒 that really annoyed me!!
I know, that Mel really fucking irritates me😂😂 and Shannon constantly looks like she’s got a stick shoved up her arse. Personally I can’t fucking stand her😂😂😂
I know, she kept saying earlier that she’d be downstairs later on because Dan would be in bed because he has work tomorrow and then I went on her live 10 minutes ago and she was still in the bedroom🤦🏻‍♀️ then she asked him if he wanted her to go downstairs? Like just fucking go, you said you would so get your fat arse out of the bed for once and go sit downstairs😂😂😂
“Like are you sure you want me to sit downstairs? even though I said I would the lazy mood has kicked in.” She didn’t half waddle and take her 2 minutes to even get there 😂😂 she has stairs but her bedroom is down. She’s on live with nathan, Mel and shannon.. Obviously no talk from Shannon much, she keeps scratching her head though 😂 then we have Mel muting herself so she can yell at her kid to answer the door, get up and answer it yourself!

endlessxluvv

My guess is she suffers with depression since her mom died and that's why she's gained so much weight.
It’s clear that her weight could easily come from grief, but I don’t get why she has to add on extra diagnoses and make it look like she has them.