Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

endlessxluvv

Yeah that’s exactly what I just said, at least one of them is awake😂😂😂 oh yeah, I forgot that riveting input from Shannon😂😂 when she smiles she looks like a dolphin, she has so many teeth😂😂😂 literally, was quicker than you thought!!! How ridiculous, she couldn’t even last an hour downstairs, put one of those many ridiculously expensive oodies she has on😒😒😒 I think Dan told her to go back downstairs and she just said no, she’s so selfish🤦🏻‍♀️
Poor soul he has to work tomorrow and she’s keeping him awake. She literally had to ask him what time she needed to be awake for on Friday when she has a train at 6am.. No GCSE in sight 😂😂 cmon Karina simple math! Turns out she is going to London..
Shannon has too many teeth and Mel’s are just giving up on her 😂😂 Nathan is probably the only normal person there, wonder how it feels to be the odd one out of the ‘friend’ group.

Trace

VIP Member
I see youuu 😂🤣 I don’t know what the fuck she’s doing but she always looks like she’s trying to peek at his screen even when she’s like far over there.. If you want to see the comments what are 99% about you then get off your backside and come read them. 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️
She is FIT isn’t she

endlessxluvv

I know, she’s honestly so boring, nobody would even be able to tell if she froze or muted herself😂😂 even when she tries to show some emotion it’s so fake, and when she “laughs” I swear no noise actually comes out😂😂 I had to go back quick to see what was happening, it’s like a drug I swear, I can’t keep away!!🤣🤣🤣 someone just asked why she’s always so quiet, I think it was a genuine question and Kieran replied saying “mate don’t even start or you’ll get muted” like what?! People can’t even ask simple questions now?!🤦🏻‍♀️ Hahahah, he’s such a weird one, always in the back of her lives or if she goes downstairs for any reason he’s immediately in the comments checking up on her, it’s creepy🤔 she was on live earlier and she said he was in the bath and I’m pretty sure he was still in her comments and watching her😒 that’s probably why they get so offended, because they know it’s the truth but don’t wanna admit it😂😂
She’s finally gone now 😂😂😂 I know he’s still stalking the comments because people were asking if she’s a mute. She wasn’t even invited to London on Friday 🤣 Karina wants Lawrence in the live “Oh yea he’s my friend, he is!” friend my asshole!! You dueled ONCE.

Christ the singing is like a cats choir
Some car karaoke 😂😂😂 just appreciate Karina isnt joining it, it’d definitely sound like a tone deaf choir then.

endlessxluvv

Hahaha I just checked to see if he was still online, I did wonder why he’d gone off already😂😂😂
She’s online now but she’s on with pennywise (Mel)😒 she’s too much of a pussy to go live by herself but I can’t watch her when she’s on with Mel because I can’t stand her😂😂😂 also they’re talking about Tom, saying it’s not right that he’s talking about her and shit? ARENT YOU DOING THE SAME THING THOUGH YOU STUPID FAT ATTENTION SEEKING BITCH🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Of course she’s made Gemini a mod again 😂😂😂
Karina going on about how big her house is yet her fat arse only stays in one room 😂😂 Now Mel is moaning about how she was crying and that everyone is old enough to know what to do, well both of you were dumb enough to come back when nobody gives a fuck 😂😂 I could just out both of them they’re so irritating.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
That video she’s done duetting that James genuinely looks like someone’s nana has just joined tiktok and has duetted her grandchild’s video😂😂😂

I saw that, her boyfriend would be hungry but she's done nothing all day not even brush her hair.
Maybe she doesn’t know what to cook because she’s not actually hungry because she’s done fuck all all day😂😂

Trace

VIP Member
She’s an even bigger piece of shit than I previously thought😡😡😡 she was on live with Nathan while he was walking around Tesco spending his gift money on stuff for the food bank and she still couldn’t stand him winning the game!!! HIS MONEY IS LITERALLY GOING TO CHARITY YOU MASSIVE BEGGY C**T!!!! I cannot fucking stand this selfish fat bitch!! She cut him off claiming that it’s because of the “hate” she was getting, ie people telling her she could take a leaf out of Nathan’s book and give something back!!!😡😡 she’s never gunna learn, she’ll always be a selfish bitch.
Nathan then went back live with her while he was walking home and all she could go on about was that someone had sent her something from Dans wishlist and someone else had bought her some colouring pencils. Literally all she thinks about is herself. Nathan was carrying on talking about what he’d bought for the food bank and how much he’d spent so she then decided to start singing to draw attention to herself. She’s such a massive attention seeker. I actually fucking ate her. I cannot stand her.
PS. I know you’re aware of this site and probably read these comments Karina so hi! I’d just like you to know, you’re a massive, selfish piece of shit, nobody likes you👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

She couldn’t have given less of a shit when Nathan was talking about what he’d bought and stuff. It actually really angered me😡😡😡
Because of the hate is that what she said? 😂🤣 the girls had some shit said about her even had people say your dead mum would be ashamed of you which is low to bring in her mum. It was most definitely to do with loosing and her not having a comeback to those saying she should do the same

endlessxluvv

I shut off after the whole sherbang of the can't go live with Nathan as my boyf gets gel .. yet 30mins after she was live with James. Like wtf..
I saw the pitty post n all the ppl saying aww bless her she needs help .. well I shit you not ppl been trying to tell her that for years ..
She loves the attention it's just way off now never thought anyone would grab so low for attention ..
She’s doing tiktoks on the toilet now, she’s back live too

justlurking2345

VIP Member
She infuriates me so much 😂 she is going to get piles sat in her ass in bed 24-7 constant lives begging for likes and just sits and watches tv. She has to move her head to the side in order to swallow she’s a heart attack waiting to happen. Why not give up her home and rent a bed sit it would be much cheaper I’m sure
Apparently that’s her house and it’s all paid off? I find that hard to believe😂😂

justlurking2345

VIP Member
She literally went on about her dad abusing her but in May she was happy and smiling with him?? I don’t understand like make it make sense Karina love 😂😂😂
Her real dad abused her apparently and that photo is of her and her adoptive dad. It’s also her adoptive mum who died, her real mum is still alive. At least that’s what I figured out from hearing her and Dan talking on live the other day😂😂
But I could be wrong.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Karina knows full well about the “saying stuff for a reaction” card. She does it enough herself.
I found out earlier that her Mother’s death anniversary is in November but she acts like it’s closer than that whenever she’s sad and wants sympathy 🤣🙄
Everything she says is for a reaction🤣🤣🤣

Have you heard the recording she’s put up of Tom?🤔🤔 she’s only posted what he said, so what have they said to him?! She hasn’t posted what they’ve said for a reason, they’ve clearly been just as bad😒

Edit: she’s deleted the video

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I was like what the fuck is she doing 🤣🤣 wouldn’t surprise me if she gave all of her plates a polish. Her house must be intoxicated with the stuff when she’s finished, no wonder she has cleaning products on her wishlist.
Honestly I think that’s the first and only time she’s ever cleaned anything, that’s why she had no idea what to use🤣🤣🤣

endlessxluvv

Hahahaha yes😂😂😂 I can’t be bothered to make any more new emails either, that’s why I’m having to be really careful with this account and have to come here to vent so often😂😂😂
My “main” account actually got blocked by that Gemini because I was arguing with her, I didn’t say anything bad to or about Karina other than that her connection was bad when she joined Dan on a live. Gemini said it was fine for her and I said something along the lines of “well it would be, you’re probably sat next door” because she’s so far up their arses it’s actually ridiculous😂 I can’t remember what she said back to that but I told her not to cry so she blocked me🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Where has she actually gone though? I haven’t seen her in any of their lives for over a week now?
I’m glad she’s gone, I argued with her constantly for unnecessary shit 😂😂😂 She’s a stuck up cow herself.. Her and Faye I hate them both.

Trace

VIP Member
She actually cut her own hair tonight 🙈 it wouldn’t cost much for a wet cut at the hairdressers

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Might wake up with no braincells 😂😂😂 Mel has finally left but they’re giving Sazzy the right to join and her alone gives me a huge fucking headache 🤣 won’t be long until Shannon rage quits and dramatically says she’s tired because nobody is having a conversation what brings attention to her.. I know she’s dying to cause a scene about the person lying on her name 😏😂
I feel like I don’t have many left after watching that lot as it is😂😂😂 oh god, that sazzys a right shit stirrer, she was one of the ones saying Shannon had said shit about Karina😂😂 hahaha does she do that?🤣🤣 oh yeah she definitely is!!😂😂