Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
This is what my whole point was about the disability claim. It is really so simple to google and just randomly pick up symptoms.. But what can I say? you can’t fake it. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
She was asleep at 6:30 last night which is apparently why she was so awake at 4am with Nathan, and I will say that live traumatized my eyes.. Let’s just say Karina has a wild side and was stupid enough to share that with the whole live, all Nathan had to say was ‘Naughty Karinaaaa’ but I’m not surprised with his Only Fans. 😂😂
Exactly, she’s read something somewhere and now suddenly has symptoms of something? Whether it be sleep apnea or insomnia, I don’t think she has either, I think she’s just lazy.
Yeah she came straight on live this morning at around half 11 saying she’d just woken up and was so tired because she hadn’t gone to sleep until 4? But like someone commented on the live, that’s still like 7 hours sleep? That’s plenty of sleep to function, especially when all she does is sit in bed all day anyway. Then Dan went live and by 12oclock she was asleep behind him again🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t get it, it would help if she went and got some fresh air rather than sitting in the same room all day.
Oh my god, what happened?! What did she do?😂😂 I was watching Dan for a bit last night when she went off and I don’t think she realised he was live and she came back in the room and said something along the lines of “I want nippies” and someone else thought she said “I want lickies” either way, revolting🤮😂 Dan went extremely red and everyone started commenting saying Karina’s frisky and then she sat on the bed and said “yeah I want sex guys” and it was at that moment I turned off😂😂😂

Dollydimpl

She’s actually eating with her mouth shut on live probably because she knows Mel won’t want to see the KFC wrap swishing round her gob hole, dont want her vomiting on her makeup pallets do we 😂😂😂 but to be fair we don’t want to see it on videos either.
“I am just checking a message guys I’m not leaving” - Mel. Well that’s a fucking shame 😂🙄
I'm on the live now and it's like an eppisode of loose women lol

endlessxluvv

Hahahaha, people start on even more when she starts getting dramatic, I find it so entertaining it’s actually embarrassing😂😂 I thought he was a sweet, decent person to start off with but now he’s getting a bit of an attitude and he’s such a mug when it comes to Karina that its actually ridiculous. He lets her talk to him like absolute shite and she talks about him and stuff, but if he says one thing to her, like the other day when he asked her if she’d fed the cats, she’s goes mental at him and calls him a bully and gets all her “supporters” going as well, the amount of times people have commented saying he’s controlling and he’s bullying her and shit is unbelievable. She’s 100x worse than she is but when she does it it’s just “go Karina” or “you tell him” 😒😒
Yeah that’s true, but you can see the judgemental thoughts written all over her face, even when people comments she just looks at it like they’re some sort of peasant😂😂
They were all going at him once can’t remember what for think it was because of him being live with that girl best friend of his, and someone called Dan a red flag 😂😂 I got muted just for asking how? They all gang up on him when Karina is 100x worse it’s unreal.

endlessxluvv

Apparently because the previous tenants didn’t pay their council tax bill they now have to pay it or something? Okay, it’s unfair but just pay it to avoid bigger fines or whatever.
Shes also just said to Dan that he’s selling some of his games to pay for the bill so she isn’t putting any money towards it because she really needs the money? Just don’t plan the trip to London, or cancel one of the tattoos you have booked, stop having takeaways every night, stop having your nails done😒😒😒 fuck sake, get your head out your arse and start being an adult. She’s so so childish. Plus why is Dan having to contribute towards the bills if he “doesn’t live there yet”?🤔🤔
I saw a comment saying congratulations or something 😂😂 think they’ve just realised that they do live together

Dollydimpl

Her hairs green .. she was on live with Nick apologising again.. then mentioned having beef with Nathan ... and saying Shannon called her fat n laughed on live .. she then said no wonder why she has no friends as that's why
. Then ended live

justlurking2345

VIP Member
She’s using karinamainwaring0 now. Highest amount of likes she’s got since yesterday is 15 😂😂😂 only about 200-300 views per video except one. She has comments off so I don’t know how she expects herself to get paid without them, the account only has 81 followers so she can’t go live 😂😂😂😂 it definitely is a fuck off sign.
Oh fucking hell. How pathetic😂😂😂 does that mean we’re not gunna have any entertainment today if she can’t post on her main and can’t go live? What a shame😂😂😂😂 she just needs to leave now, nobody likes her😂😂😂

Correction - she’s live now on her normal backup account😂😂

Trace

VIP Member
Not at all, just a point and that’s all being said about it. The debate happened.

I replied already about it, might be the response before this one but she put her sex toy in full show to everyone.
Oh wow I literally have no words!!! She has no shame at all 🤢 that’s one way of getting her following and likes up was it from her Amazon wish list 😂😂

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Sleep apnea does lead to poor quality sleep. It stops you from breathing at night and as a reflex response you automatically wake up gasping for air, repeatedly doing that throughout the night definitely leaves sufferers feeling exhausted during the day. That said, she is up all hours as well so that’d certainly contribute to the tiredness too.
If she does have sleep apnea then she needs to seriously get on that diet and lose weight ASAP, having it that young is very worrying tbh. Idk if anyone saw but she made a video about big.chubby who passed away recently, giving her condolences (whilst sat on the toilet of all places🙄), and it made me wonder, did what happened to him not absolutely terrify her??
He died due to covid complications but his body was a wreck before. He suffered a lot of health conditions, was extremely obese, and had sleep apnea too, does she not see herself going down the same road as him and want to change? I don’t get it
I understand that it wakes you up but she’s awake all hours of the night on live or whatever, she isn’t even attempting to sleep so I think she’s confused. She claims that she can’t sleep at night which is why I think she means insomnia but if she’d get out of bed and do something during the day instead of laying in bed falling asleep for hours on end then maybe she’d be able to sleep at night🤦🏻‍♀️
She tried doing slimming world for about 5 days and then made a video saying she didn’t need to as she was healthy enough and she didn’t need to lose weight as all her clothes fit, but she had admitted that she was 26st at her slimming world weigh in which is incredible for a 21 year old. Now she proceeds to sit in bed all day eating copious amounts of pasta, takeaways and chocolates. It’s honestly scary that she thinks that’s okay.

endlessxluvv

Hahaha Dan’s on live, he’s just said to her I dunno why we get a Tesco delivery slot when it’s only down the road. I think everyone knows the answer to that
Because they won’t get off their own arse 😂😂😂😂😂

Dan made her facebook private because people keep messaging.

WELL DAN, MAYBE YOUR SLOB OF A GIRLFRIEND SHOULDNT SLATE OFF HER MATE ON A STATUS YOU DINGBAT.

Dollydimpl

I was trying to be nice in Karina’s live earlier.. All I said was the name of the song she was singing cause people were asking and Jess started making conversation. I was like uhh 🤣🤣🤣
I'm confused with all this now talking about council tax she shouldn't be paying any as she's not working ..

This girl just gets more and more unbelievable, just heard her in the background of dans live saying she doesn’t want someone taking money for some bill because she really needs the money for London? I’m sorry but she doesn’t even earn the money that she gets so she needs to be paying bills with it before she goes planning trips and whatever else with it. She needs a reality check and to get a fucking grip of her life😡😡😡😡😡
Was something about council tax

endlessxluvv

You know those feline intelligence tests where you chuck a tea towel on a cats head? Would be interested to see how long it would take Ursula to escape.

Sidenote: she's missing just one nail from her set. Don't even want to think about where she lost it. 🤢
Probably when she’s been on the toilet ffs 😂😂😂 Some dumb dumb sent her a disco ball.