Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

endlessxluvv

Also, just want to say… she isn’t going to London this weekend now, she’s apparently going at the end of the month for 5-7 days, she hasn’t decided yet (I assume it depends how many gifts she manages to get out of people between now and then) and she’s considering doing a meet and greet while she’s there. She’s delusional if she thinks any more than 10 people are serious💀💀💀
Surprised her low confidence is letting her do a meet and greet 🥴🤣 only her mods will show up

Dollydimpl

I don’t even care about getting muted, his lives are unbelievably boring. I just thought it was a little pathetic. People aren’t “trolling” they’re just asking what the noise is in the background😒 it’s not their fault that it’s Karina, sleeping/snoring yet again🙄🙄🙄
Yes it was pathetic.. n now he's selling switch games

Dollydimpl

Well loads of posts in that tiktoker been taken down including the group I was in as well .. wonder who the snitch is

justlurking2345

VIP Member
“Like are you sure you want me to sit downstairs? even though I said I would the lazy mood has kicked in.” She didn’t half waddle and take her 2 minutes to even get there 😂😂 she has stairs but her bedroom is down. She’s on live with nathan, Mel and shannon.. Obviously no talk from Shannon much, she keeps scratching her head though 😂 then we have Mel muting herself so she can yell at her kid to answer the door, get up and answer it yourself!
Hahahaha, mate her lazy mood is never off😂😂😂 I swear Shannon hasn’t said 2 words since they all came on live together?😂😂😂 is she actually?🤣 someone commented saying that she was yelling at her kids and she was like “no I’m not, they’re in bed” they’re all so fucking annoying but I can’t stop watching in case of a breakdown😂😂

endlessxluvv

Jesus Christ😳🤮
I was just looking on Facebook because I had to find the picture that went with the caption😂😂 and went on her dads profile, he posted that she was meant to be getting married last year?
Yep, but she’s unengaged now 😂😂😂 she posted the dress on a TikTok account of hers.. Didn’t look like it fit well.

Dollydimpl

Well just been on the live now as can't sleep they still on there karina n Mel are buying train ticket 55 quid but karina can't afford it. Her n Mel staying in hotel asking nathan to buy drinks.
Omg 😳😳😳😳

justlurking2345

VIP Member
What a liar, one of them is still awake 😂😂😂 All Shannon has said is about the screenshot of the message about her calling Karina a beast was fake, nothing else after that but she’s never been much conversation, we get a fake creepy smile every once in a while, while she’s pretending to find them funny 😂 AND AYE! Karina is back in the bedroom with the excuse that she’s cold… How long was that? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah that’s exactly what I just said, at least one of them is awake😂😂😂 oh yeah, I forgot that riveting input from Shannon😂😂 when she smiles she looks like a dolphin, she has so many teeth😂😂😂 literally, was quicker than you thought!!! How ridiculous, she couldn’t even last an hour downstairs, put one of those many ridiculously expensive oodies she has on😒😒😒 I think Dan told her to go back downstairs and she just said no, she’s so selfish🤦🏻‍♀️

goldie341

VIP Member
State of it. She’s eating a bowl of ice cream with marshmallows and Nutella but it looks like just a bowl of Nutella tbh. Didn’t make any for her boyfriend either

endlessxluvv

I was wondering if she’d been banned on her main and that’s why she was going live on her backup yesterday, or whether she’s just trying to hide a bit more. But she’s definitely got yet another account, she must do. Yeah, I’m not surprised it got taken down, she makes absolutely no sense and she shouldn’t get a say in it. Nathan had evidence of what happened and that’s that. There’s nothing she can say that can change what Nathan showed in those voice notes
Nathan is trying to get to 10k and Shannon to 5k just to piss her off, I mean she did call him and Shannon a clout chaser 😂😂😂 I keep checking the facebook status to see if she’s deleted it