Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Aye, everyone planning to get drunk but with Karinaโ€™s live and my chinese later Iโ€™m sorted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ canโ€™t see her going out later. Sheโ€™s literally just been talking about Fanny flaps with her friend Sazzy ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ
She was like โ€œweโ€™re gunna have a takeaway because it a, ya knowโ€ฆโ€ I donโ€™t know what the end of that sentence was going to be but they literally had takeaway last night๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I know, itโ€™s embarrassing at this point but I canโ€™t stop watching๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Trace

VIP Member
So all the piercings sheโ€™s had and sheโ€™s taken them all out? When did she take her lip out? Looked fine to me?

justlurking2345

VIP Member
She posts everything like we even need to know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ same shit happens every day itโ€™s hardly a surprise
Itโ€™s always the same because she does literally nothing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe she should get outside and go for a walk, exercise and film some content somewhere other than her bedroom? Kill two birds with one stone๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

endlessxluvv

I just quickly had a look to see if she was still with them or on her own. Youโ€™d think sheโ€™d know the words to the songs that she sings/murders considering she sings the same 5 fucking songs over and over again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Also she just said which station she was going to when she goes to London so people were telling her it isnโ€™t safe to let everyone know where youโ€™re gunna be and she sat there and said she didnโ€™t say? YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID IT! She went well I didnโ€™t say a date, but I would put money on the fact that sheโ€™ll definitely tell us the exact date that sheโ€™s going before she goes, sheโ€™ll probably show the train tickets or something stupid so everyone knows the exact time and location๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and then sheโ€™ll deny doing it as usual๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ Faye was in the comments as well saying she didnโ€™t say it, like shut up you desperate little hermit, no one likes you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sheโ€™s hinting for someone to buy her a suitcase ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I know she should know every word by now.. Her voice cracked once and she yawned to cover it up ๐Ÿคฃ
Faye can just go back to bed nobody wants her, sheโ€™s just the owner of the โ€œIf iโ€™m not married iโ€™ll just be a crazy cat ladyโ€ meme she can fuck off with her dreadful self she looks at least 40 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Her ex 'king' Tom is on live just now ranting about her, he's talking so fast. He's asking her to be a guest that would be my evenings entertainment sorted ๐Ÿ˜‚

endlessxluvv

Hahahaha yeah definitely๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I know I shouldnโ€™t find it funny but I really do, and then sheโ€™s stupid enough to believe a load of random strangers on the internet and ends the live because shes โ€œupsetโ€ or whatever๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the same thing happens when someone comments โ€œfree Danโ€ as well๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
There would literally be nobody there, Shannon wouldnโ€™t even turn up, Iโ€™m sure she actually hates her๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
She just makes it more funny when she gets all dramatic about it for no reason, no wonder why people try and give her the โ€˜Sensitiveโ€™ title. Sheโ€™s full of shit, Iโ€™d save Dan in a heartbeat Iโ€™ll get the gofundme and everything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Shannon doesnโ€™t even try and hide the fact that she hates her. Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™s judging them all from the inside of her head. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

endlessxluvv

Yeah I think she does, she has a weird obsession with that cat๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™d be worried if I was pixie๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ well there was a dead one in there the other day that she was talking about on her live and she was like โ€œoh yeah I need to get that out because it can be dangerous to the other fish, Iโ€™ll do it in a minuteโ€ 10 minutes later Dan walks in, and she makes him do it๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ And she was on about the tank being dirty and disgusting but she wonโ€™t clean it because it smells๐Ÿ™„ then donโ€™t get the pets if youโ€™re not going to look after them properly๐Ÿ˜’
Yeah exactly, unless the doctor could diagnose her from her bedroom then she wonโ€™t bother๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Why does she even want fish? not gonna try make fish and chips is she ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sounds horrible but I know for a fact thatโ€™s what sheโ€™ll plan.
I saw a newspaper article about this man having pervert tendencies towards dogs and heโ€™d be nona but with pixie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข wonโ€™t leave that poor cat alone! forget the other 2, they donโ€™t need care.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Please tell me I am not the only one who laughs when she puts videos up of her smoking Well pretending she smokes sure she thinks it makes her look hard but she looks pathatetic. I kind of feel sorry for that tom lad
Yes she smokes like I used to pretend I was at school when I was a teenager ๐Ÿ˜‚

goldie341

VIP Member
Yeah thatโ€™s her adoptive dad, nobody was disputing the fact it was, it was just the creepy caption that she put on it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh gotcha haha. And yeah for anyone wondering she was getting married to Dan before she decided to go off with that Tom for a few months ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Nathfairie โ˜บ
Thank you! โค
WHAT!
why was Dan even on a live with this (wonderful person) just letting them go to town on his girlfriend.... I take it back, Karina and Dan are as thick as eachother.
Is this real life!?
Very articulate and clued in person Evil Queen is.

Okay I gotta ask... Is Chelsea a girl or a guy or what? Not that it matters but I'm so entertained and confused!
Yes she is transgender โ˜บ

endlessxluvv

Not much point in saying anything to her, she doesnโ€™t listen to anyone. Sheโ€™s a dreadful person. She always does shit, even if people are telling her not to, and then regrets it and goes all depressed on live for more gifts. Just accept the consequences of your own actions and move on๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh god, Dan would have been mortified๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope someone was screen recording๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hope someone did and found a way to send it to him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ should probably keep an eye on what his girlfriend puts out in the public. Wonโ€™t be the same now sheโ€™s done that ๐Ÿ˜‚ one random person was telling her to get it out again.. Go message her privately! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Dollydimpl

People were saying that she showed it and then she was like well prove it then, whatโ€™s my address so someone put her postcode and then her and all her mods and that were saying they were doxxing๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธMake it make sense. And when she realised theyโ€™d commented her actual postcode, you could see her face drop and she just blankly stared at the screen๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just heard her in the background of dans live saying sheโ€™s putting more colours in her hair๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yep 1.2k watching n saying massage it in but low n hold she doesn't.. let's see what colour it is

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s gone off to make tea now, what are we betting on what it will be? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I know Mel was there saying how she always does her hair but when Karina asked her if she should bleach her hair one day her response was โ€œItโ€™ll be better than what I spend at the hairdressersโ€ so she doesnโ€™t entirely do her hair always by her own hands but whatever to make herself look like a psychopathic expert ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

And to add he stole the โ€œdins dins with Danโ€ from mummy_gascoines man. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hardly original
I would put money on it being spag pol with a tonne of cheese๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ or tuna pasta, itโ€™ll be some sort of pasta๐Ÿ˜‚ Mels a bullshitter, she doesnโ€™t know anything about how to do her own hair because she said earlier that she spends 7hours at a time at the hairdressers getting it bleached and dyed and stuff. As far as Iโ€™m aware that doesnโ€™t make you an expert๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh did he?! I have no idea who that is, I just think itโ€™s a ridiculous thing for a grown man to be saying๐Ÿ˜‚ my toddler niece and nephews donโ€™t even say that๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ