Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
The microphone wasn’t even on for the first song she sang, nobody had decency to tell her (which I appreciated) she was sat eating salad looking at it like it was shit with sugar on 🤣🤣🤣 clearly not as greasy as she’s used to.

I was confused on what herbs she used what made it look like paste on top of eggs 😂😂 surely it’d just look like sprinkles.. she’s clearly mixed it with something no doubt the eggs has LOADS of salt in. 🤣🤣 she’ll be back on the takeaway later.
I think she mixed curry powder into the scrambled eggs 🤮 looked rank!

endlessxluvv

Anyone see on her live when Shannon said her and Dan live together despite Karina/Nona and Dan saying multiple times they don’t live together? Something smells a bit fishy to me. As soon as Shannon said it her mood changed completely and you could see her continuously checking the comments to make sure nobody picked up on it. Very strange behaviour.
Can’t she receive benefits from living alone? I do know when you go to report fraud one option is “Is living with a partner while claiming to live alone” see this is what I’m talking about and I’m apparently wrong? 😂 she is doing something for money! I wasn’t on her live for that part but of course I joined just in time for Karina/Nona to get jealous at Dan for being live with another woman, absolute mood she had! That man deserves better, he doesn’t say anything while she’s having too much fun with Nathan.

Dollydimpl

You and me both 🤣🤣🤣 Thing is she’s saying all these things but it’s making her look contradicting. like saying she stopped the diet because she’s healthy but now randomly blaming the fat on an eating disorder. Does she think that we forget what she has already said?
This is what I don't understand to be a good lier you need to have a good memory

Dollydimpl

I know this technically isn’t about Karina… but I just got muted in dans live for calling that jessbesshunt sad because she wanted to count how many “trolls” were commenting🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 mate get a life😂😂
Jessbess is Dan's friend mun n the one that's talking to him about cars n getting points for speeding lol

endlessxluvv

Low confidence my fucking arse😂😂 someone with low confidence could not sit on live to 100+ people, sometimes 1000+ (when she’s bleaching her hair😂) and sing like a dying cat. Fuck, I struggle with phone calls to one person, I couldn’t sit and make a total twat of myself in front of that many people like she does🤣🤣
If that, most of them don’t like her😂😂😂 it’ll just be her, Mel and Faye😂😂 oh and probably Faye’s cats💀💀
My anxious self won’t even do a fucking TikTok nevermind horrendously singing, making a complete show of myself and thinking I’m famous like she does 😂😂 I struggle with phone calls too, like it is something you can message? 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ She has no clue what no confidence means, she sees something and makes herself seem like she has it.
I’ll be fucking done if Faye brought her cat to the meet and greet pmsl, might probably want an autograph.

Edit- Speaking of the evil bitch 😂😂😒

Attachments

Trace

VIP Member
I’ve said this multiple times!! Shannon’s so so rude! I asked her yesterday if her shoulder was okay because she said she was in pain and she just snapped back and was like “it’s my back, not my shoulder” I was just like well fuck you then😂😂 you literally can’t ask a simple question, even if it’s a nice one, in her live without her snapping at you. And some of the faces she pulls when she’s reading her comments are ridiculous, if you don’t like people commenting or asking questions then don’t fucking go live😒😒

I’m sure of this as well. They always laugh when they’re reading bad comments about Karina. It’s funny don’t get me wrong but it must be exhausting pretending to like someone and pretending you think the hate she gets is disgusting when you probably say worse things in private😂😂😂
😂 I know she looks at the comments like these people are dog shit on her shoe. Really not a people person at all but is as beggy as Karina.
mob the breathing on her videos when she’s eating 🤢

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I’m glad she’s gone, I argued with her constantly for unnecessary shit 😂😂😂 She’s a stuck up cow herself.. Her and Faye I hate them both.
Yeah same, I couldn’t stand seeing her name come up in the chat, I knew the fun would be sucked out of the live almost immediately😂😂 my fiancé would take the piss and start putting the ⚠ Emojis and saying be kind guys and stuff like mocking her and she replied with a 😏 she thought he was being serious🤦🏻‍♀️😂

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Why has she always got to go live with someone? Like just talk and interact with your followers!! Someone’s apologised on her live just now and it was like she read it out to sazzy for sazzis approval of whether it was ok or not to accept the apology
Before all the drama, she went live with people for the gifts and now she’s too much of a pussy to go live on her own😂😂😂
Did she actually?! Can she not think for herself?🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Trace

VIP Member
This is what my whole point was about the disability claim. It is really so simple to google and just randomly pick up symptoms.. But what can I say? you can’t fake it. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
She was asleep at 6:30 last night which is apparently why she was so awake at 4am with Nathan, and I will say that live traumatized my eyes.. Let’s just say Karina has a wild side and was stupid enough to share that with the whole live, all Nathan had to say was ‘Naughty Karinaaaa’ but I’m not surprised with his Only Fans. 😂😂
What did she say/do I’m intrigued now 😂

Trace

VIP Member
I have no idea if she did or not. But how many horrible things have Karina said about Shannon and Nathan that they could keep on about but they’ve left it now because people kept telling them not to keep on.
I mean he isn’t wrong…😳😳
No it was a Scottish bird that goes live with Nathan that said it Shannon rarely talks

BigMavis

VIP Member
Nothing wouldn’t talk about her and was muting anyone mentioning her name. Said why would I ever want to talk about that compulsive lier. Now he’s having a mini heart attack on live people we’re going to ring 999 😂
I think he's extremely vulnerable, total douche obviously but there's something not quite right with him..

endlessxluvv

Had a pot noodle last night didn’t he

She’s now saying Shannon has leaked her number out and to report Shannon’s account
Is she live?? where was this said

Yeah I know!😂😂😂 sometimes she’ll be half way through a sentence and she’ll still end it🤣🤣 sometimes I reckon she accidentally cuts it off with her chubby little sausage fingers and then just leaves it so she doesn’t make more of a dick of herself😂😂😂
“Sorry guys my fingers were in the way” 😂😂😂 her fingers are fat enough to do that, she’ll probably use that excuse as to why she always reset the battle matches too

Right yea she’s posting on the other account now but keeping comments off 😂😂😂😂 what a little chicken

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I was on about Gemini😂😂😂. I assumed that was who the other person was referring to as well but I could be wrong☺
I'm just new to them so just trying to work out who's who of course Karina has been around for ages with the same sort of issues I followed her when she was Nona of something like that.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Did we ever get to the bottom of the accommodation situation? Is she being put up in hotels as a form of temporary accomm or something?.

Lisaloo1982

There's a video on another person's tiktok of her being told by the hotel that they will be fining her for damage to the bedsheets quite rightly too! I'd have thrown her out.
She wasn't so smart and full of attitude when he came in the room
Ohhh any chance of finding it I would love to see that

justlurking2345

VIP Member
She really asked the cats if they’re gonna miss her.. They’re going to enjoy the peace stupid bitch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You think that’s bad? Earlier I heard her on live asking if anyone would miss her or be sad if she died😳😳 what sort of question is that? Clearly she wasn’t winning the game😂😂😂

endlessxluvv

You think that’s bad? Earlier I heard her on live asking if anyone would miss her or be sad if she died😳😳 what sort of question is that? Clearly she wasn’t winning the game😂😂😂
Can just imagine her pretending to be dead and having dan announce she’s dead just cause she lost 😂😂😂

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
When she was live this morning and she yawned she looked like a rhino.

I think she sold her house to her Dad but it's hard keeping up with the truth