NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂 It’ll be like an amusement ride and a floatie all in one, who wouldn’t want that experience?
Hahahah💀💀💀
She hasn’t even come back on since the live crashed. Probably ordering her 5th takeaway in the last 6days. Saying that though, she’ll definitely have made Dan go out and get it even though he’s been at work all day and she’s been sat on her fat arse as usual. Probably why she went, he probably got annoyed that they’re having yet another takeaway and his din dins wasn’t ready when he got in😂😂😂😂

Hahahah💀💀💀
She hasn’t even come back on since the live crashed. Probably ordering her 5th takeaway in the last 6days. Saying that though, she’ll definitely have made Dan go out and get it even though he’s been at work all day and she’s been sat on her fat arse as usual. Probably why she went, he probably got annoyed that they’re having yet another takeaway and his din dins wasn’t ready when he got in😂😂😂😂
I feel bad for him no doubt she’ll spend his money on some useless tit. She probably hasn’t come back on because she isn’t finished being upset yet 😂😂😂

I feel bad for him no doubt she’ll spend his money on some useless tit. She probably hasn’t come back on because she isn’t finished being upset yet 😂😂😂
She so dramatic I've never seen anything like her before .. 1.1k ppl watching it mind she brought in the viewers

This morning at 8.20 she was cooking noodles and her comeback was yea but guys if I fall asleep later 😂 like yea and what’s your point? Don’t worry Karina you won’t waste away even if you don’t eat in the morning and you do fall asleep later fking girl is nuts

Reactions: 1
This morning at 8.20 she was cooking noodles and her comeback was yea but guys if I fall asleep later 😂 like yea and what’s your point? Don’t worry Karina you won’t waste away even if you don’t eat in the morning and you do fall asleep later fking girl is nuts
Had noodles because she couldn’t be arsed making anything normal 😂😂😂 She could not eat for a week and not starve

If she was still upset then she’d definitely be back on using it to get gifts and make people feel sorry for her😒😒😂😂😂

Had to laugh on her live some one said come off social media then she said I don't need to come off social media guys.. if your that depressed you would

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know this technically isn’t about Karina… but I just got muted in dans live for calling that jessbesshunt sad because she wanted to count how many “trolls” were commenting🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 mate get a life😂😂

I know this technically isn’t about Karina… but I just got muted in dans live for calling that jessbesshunt sad because she wanted to count how many “trolls” were commenting🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 mate get a life😂😂
Jessbess is Dan's friend mun n the one that's talking to him about cars n getting points for speeding lol

Jessbess is Dan's friend mun n the one that's talking to him about cars n getting points for speeding lol
I don’t even care about getting muted, his lives are unbelievably boring. I just thought it was a little pathetic. People aren’t “trolling” they’re just asking what the noise is in the background😒 it’s not their fault that it’s Karina, sleeping/snoring yet again🙄🙄🙄

I was trying to be nice in Karina’s live earlier.. All I said was the name of the song she was singing cause people were asking and Jess started making conversation. I was like uhh 🤣🤣🤣

This girl just gets more and more unbelievable, just heard her in the background of dans live saying she doesn’t want someone taking money for some bill because she really needs the money for London? I’m sorry but she doesn’t even earn the money that she gets so she needs to be paying bills with it before she goes planning trips and whatever else with it. She needs a reality check and to get a bleeping grip of her life😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
I was trying to be nice in Karina’s live earlier.. All I said was the name of the song she was singing cause people were asking and Jess started making conversation. I was like uhh 🤣🤣🤣
I'm confused with all this now talking about council tax she shouldn't be paying any as she's not working ..

This girl just gets more and more unbelievable, just heard her in the background of dans live saying she doesn’t want someone taking money for some bill because she really needs the money for London? I’m sorry but she doesn’t even earn the money that she gets so she needs to be paying bills with it before she goes planning trips and whatever else with it. She needs a reality check and to get a bleeping grip of her life😡😡😡😡😡
Was something about council tax

Pay the bills or get kicked onto the street love! at least she’d understand how the less unfortunate live and get her self centered arse into gear.

I don’t even care about getting muted, his lives are unbelievably boring. I just thought it was a little pathetic. People aren’t “trolling” they’re just asking what the noise is in the background😒 it’s not their fault that it’s Karina, sleeping/snoring yet again🙄🙄🙄
Yes it was pathetic.. n now he's selling switch games

Pay the bills or get kicked onto the street love! at least she’d understand how the less unfortunate live and get her self centered arse into gear.
Apparently because the previous tenants didn’t pay their council tax bill they now have to pay it or something? Okay, it’s unfair but just pay it to avoid bigger fines or whatever.
Shes also just said to Dan that he’s selling some of his games to pay for the bill so she isn’t putting any money towards it because she really needs the money? Just don’t plan the trip to London, or cancel one of the tattoos you have booked, stop having takeaways every night, stop having your nails done😒😒😒 duck sake, get your head out your arse and start being an adult. She’s so so childish. Plus why is Dan having to contribute towards the bills if he “doesn’t live there yet”?🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.