NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she really is suggesting she has Alzheimer’s or something similar then she wouldn’t even be considering travelling 3 hours on 3 different trains on her own to London? I’m sorry, I know I might be wrong but I don’t believe a word that comes out of that girls mouth. She’s the girl who cried wolf and I hope one day nobody believes her. It’s what she deserves.
This is what is in the Tik Toxic facebook group (What she now knows about) I scribbled names out for their own privacy even though they’re against Karina. I’m a private person I don’t expose 😂😂😂

EDIT- She’s ‘crying’ now.

Attachments

This is what is in the Tik Toxic facebook group (What she now knows about) I scribbled names out for their own privacy even though they’re against Karina. I’m a private person I don’t expose 😂😂😂
Maybe she does have a memory problem because she doesn’t seem to be able to remember any of her previous lies that she’s told🤣🤣🤣 it changes every single day, it’s getting ridiculous😒
Yeah of course, I’d have done the same thing☺.
Christ she’s reading the bad comments and “crying” on live, no doubt for more attention😒😒😒

Maybe she does have a memory problem because she doesn’t seem to be able to remember any of her previous lies that she’s told🤣🤣🤣 it changes every single day, it’s getting ridiculous😒
Yeah of course, I’d have done the same thing☺.
Christ she’s reading the bad comments and “crying” on live, no doubt for more attention😒😒😒
I don’t understand she stated that she’s on good terms with her mum and dad now, but they apparently stopped contact. She needs to make her mind up.. It’s like standing in the toy aisle because my 1 year old niece can’t pick which toy she wants. 😂🙄

I don’t understand she stated that she’s on good terms with her mum and dad now, but they apparently stopped contact. She needs to make her mind up.. It’s like standing in the toy aisle because my 1 year old niece can’t pick which toy she wants. 😂🙄
I get confused with what she says tbh, I’m sure she says different things on purpose so people get confused and don’t understand what she’s on about so she thinks it’s less likely they’ll call her out🤔🤔

I get confused with what she says tbh, I’m sure she says different things on purpose so people get confused and don’t understand what she’s on about so she thinks it’s less likely they’ll call her out🤔🤔
Should just get a journal.. Record every lie she makes and what day she does it on 😂😂 Right now she’s saying “I’m having a takeaway tonight guys.. Because I’m upset” 🤦🏽‍♀️

Sorry, me again… what actually really annoys me as well is when people comment saying “bullying isn’t right” or “there’s no need to bully this girl” like yeah I agree, bullying isn’t right however she isn’t this sweet, innocent person that people make out she is. She has lied about extremely serious things, she’s a horrible person. She brings most things on herself. She’s a lazy, fat, lying slob who needs to sort herself and her life out. Sounds mean but she deserves everything she gets. She didn’t think karma would come and get her but it seems it has and now she doesn’t like it😒😒😒

Should just get a journal.. Record every lie she makes and what day she does it on 😂😂 Right now she’s saying “I’m having a takeaway tonight guys.. Because I’m upset” 🤦🏽‍♀️
Doesn’t look too upset to me… she angers me more than it should. She just thinks she’s so entitled🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Sorry, me again… what actually really annoys me as well is when people comment saying “bullying isn’t right” or “there’s no need to bully this girl” like yeah I agree, bullying isn’t right however she isn’t this sweet, innocent person that people make out she is. She has lied about extremely serious things, she’s a horrible person. She brings most things on herself. She’s a lazy, fat, lying slob who needs to sort herself and her life out. Sounds mean but she deserves everything she gets. She didn’t think karma would come and get her but it seems it has and now she doesn’t like it😒😒😒

Doesn’t look too upset to me… she angers me more than it should. She just thinks she’s so entitled🙄🙄
She’s not upset at all, she’s taking the piss. Tired of her completely just wish she’d get off the app

Reactions: 1
She’s not upset at all, she’s taking the piss. Tired of her completely just wish she’d get off the app
Yeah same, she brings nothing to the app other than her pointless toilet videos😂😂
They’re getting people to come in the guest box and asking how old they are and stuff and she went “it’s like an interview” and the amount of restraint I had to have to not comment saying “how would you know?” is actually unbelievable😂😂😂😂

Omg this girl it's like an eppisode of Hollyoaks lol
I would stop watching holly oaks if she rocked up 😂 only kidding I’d be watching the E4 episode the same night and still watch it the next day 🤣

Yeah same, she brings nothing to the app other than her pointless toilet videos😂😂
They’re getting people to come in the guest box and asking how old they are and stuff and she went “it’s like an interview” and the amount of restraint I had to have to not comment saying “how would you know?” is actually unbelievable😂😂😂😂
Oh that made me belly laugh 😂😂😂😂😂 she has no idea what an interview is. She can honestly get her arse out of bed and do something with her life.

I hope they don't drag poor james into they group it's like s cattle market with them

Oh that made me belly laugh 😂😂😂😂😂 she has no idea what an interview is. She can honestly get her arse out of bed and do something with her life.
Have you heard what James is saying about being discriminated against when you have disabilities? How much you wanna bet she’ll quit the live in about 5 minutes and make a video about it as if she’s just thought of it?😂😂😂

I would stop watching holly oaks if she rocked up 😂 only kidding I’d be watching the E4 episode the same night and still watch it the next day 🤣
She be cameo appearance... take your pens n crayons lol

Forgot I had this beautiful, gorgeous picture saved what I found 😂😂😂 What’s the rating?
Omfg I m creased

Have you heard what James is saying about being discriminated against when you have disabilities? How much you wanna bet she’ll quit the live in about 5 minutes and make a video about it as if she’s just thought of it?😂😂😂
She just has quit the live it's amusing lol

It’ll be the same as when she pretended she knew what LGBT was 😂😂😂 the lives broken and froze so no doubt she’ll quit it.

• Haha
Forgot I had this beautiful, gorgeous picture saved what I found 😂😂😂 What’s the rating?
Oh beautiful😂😂😂
Nathan said something about her being a witch and I really wanted to say let’s drown her then and find out😂😂😂 I apologise in advance if that’s too mean🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh beautiful😂😂😂
Nathan said something about her being a witch and I really wanted to say let’s drown her then and find out😂😂😂 I apologise in advance if that’s too mean🤣🤣🤣
Jesus Christ I remember someone saying on a video that she won’t even drown she’ll just float 😂😂😂😂 If you think that’s mean I say we sell her to like a beach hut shop where they sell floaties for the kids.. She’d be a limited edition one ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Jesus Christ I remember someone saying on a video that she won’t even drown she’ll just float 😂😂😂😂 If you think that’s mean I say we sell her to like a beach hut shop where they sell floaties for the kids.. She’d be a limited edition one ffs 🤣🤣
Hahahaha, if she floats she gets burnt at the stake😂😂😂 I don’t make the rules🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha💀💀💀 there’s definitely enough on her to make a good 10 floaties, kids are only little😂😂😂

EDIT- She’s ‘crying’ now.
Pmsl I know who this person is I seen it to 👀👀👀👀👀

Hahahaha, if she floats she gets burnt at the stake😂😂😂 I don’t make the rules🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha💀💀💀 there’s definitely enough on her to make a good 10 floaties, kids are only little😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂 It’ll be like an amusement ride and a floatie all in one, who wouldn’t want that experience?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.