NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These videos he does where he tries to sound funny,drink in hand like it’s all off the cuff are so BOOORRRIING now. You’ve had your 15 minutes No Fun,goodnight 😴 😴😴😴😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I can't help thinking that it may have been pretend..... I only saw a few minutes but it looked very over-the-top and staged to me. Just wants the attention, like a child, not caring how he gets it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I can't help thinking that it may have been pretend..... I only saw a few minutes but it looked very over-the-top and staged to me. Just wants the attention, like a child, not caring how he gets it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree, I think it’s all staged! He thinks it’s humour and will give his followers what they want. He’s a no one, boring as #
Maybe he has been locked up…certainly needs to be 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's threatening to smash peoples phones for taking a photo without asking.... He records people all the time?! What an absolute salad he is becoming

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s so sick of everyone that he just had to take his account off private to tell them 🤔

Reactions: 4
He's threatening to smash peoples phones for taking a photo without asking.... He records people all the time?! What an absolute salad he is becoming
He is an idiot, there’s no expectation of privacy in public and people can take photos of whatever / whoever they want in a public place and do whatever they please with them. No permission required. However, if he wants to smash peoples phones up, that’s defo a crime 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’d go with sponging off richboyyouhate
Looks like he’s on his best behaviour with that false nicely nicely voice!

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t believe how disrespectful he’s being about the call for prayer 🤲 Given he’s mixed race himself and lives in one of the most multicultural cities in the country, I would have thought he’d be open to and more accepting of a religion given he is visiting their country? Is he not risking his safety by sharing that?

Reactions: 3