NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he so rude to his followers?! Without them you’d be bleeping nothing HUN.

Reactions: 8
Christ, on his live, he's deep-throated 2 bananas, been dancing and is now in the shower.

deep.png
dancing1.png
shower.png
shower1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The arse lickers telling him he’s ‘thin’… like.. duck off!🤣
He may have lost a couple of pounds ( although he claims it’s 2 stones) but….. THIN?
He’s about four stone off of thin!!!

You know when you’re driving and see you’re about to pass a car-crash? And you know shouldn’t look but inquisitive human nature gets the better of you and you can’t help it? That’s what watching his live feels like…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there anything he won't do on a live?? Mate I don't wanna see your flappy man tits. Those who go on constantly about how happy are just trying to convince themselves, the man doth protest too much an that!!

You know when you’re driving and see you’re about to pass a car-crash? And you know shouldn’t look but inquisitive human nature gets the better of you and you can’t help it? That’s what watching his live feels like…
Can categorically confirm this true

Reactions: 3
The only thing he’s lost is common sense…he’s as big as ever! Going to a gym twice does not make you lose 2 stone!

He contradicts himself constantly.
Only a few days ago he said he weren’t bothered about going back to America.
He sits there going on about the same tit.
Rinse& repeat!

Reactions: 4
He said they had revoked his ESTA, so how has he now got a valid visa without going to an American Embassy for an interview? He baffles me.

Reactions: 4
He thrives off drama. His lives are just pointless rants and he’s rude AF to his followers. Without his followers he would be nothing. 🤯
I asked a simple question on his live once and he blocked me. 🤣 He goes on about negative people all the time and how draining they are but he is the biggest clout chaser and the most negative person I’ve come across on insta.

Reactions: 7
I could quite believe they had revoked his ESTA given the fact he joked he had overstayed longer last time, and posted videos saying he was moving the New York and was going to work there. Plus his drug talk and other bullshit online, which all goes to make the States take the ESTA very seriously.

He’s removed all his saved lives from his insta, which he said the other day he’d organised under the play button on insta, his comedy was under reels and everything else on his grid…. Now he’s going to New York and isn’t taking his phone?! That translates to I’m not actually doing to New York so if I say I’m not taking my phone there will be no evidence.

Reactions: 10
He’s removed all his saved lives from his insta, which he said the other day he’d organised under the play button on insta, his comedy was under reels and everything else on his grid…. Now he’s going to New York and isn’t taking his phone?! That translates to I’m not actually doing to New York so if I say I’m not taking my phone there will be no evidence.
That’s a good point

• Heart
Didn’t he say the the other night he was booked in the studio Friday with some girl? not Sure we can believe this fame hungry git going to NY without a phone to document his trip….I smell 💩

where does he get the money as it appears he doesnt work , he knocks me sick with the spit in the corner of his mouth and the not looking at the camera

Reactions: 2