NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw no hun outside of my home on the road I live on last week, I was to nervous to go say hello and didn’t know if it was defo him. So I took a video from my window and sent it to a distant friend asking if she thinks it was him, well I think the video got sent to him because he then made a story angry about someone taking a video without permission the following day 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw no hun outside of my home on the road I live on last week, I was to nervous to go say hello and didn’t know if it was defo him. So I took a video from my window and sent it to a distant friend asking if she thinks it was him, well I think the video got sent to him because he then made a story angry about someone taking a video without permission the following day 😲
You have my condolences of having such a drugged up tosser hanging around in ur neighbourhood. Stay safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye he’s a hypocritical bleep alright. He films people without their permission all the time and rips into them.
Personally I’d be questioning the distant friend more like 🐍 if you ask me.

Reactions: 14
Another bloody holiday…..how does that work shy, lazy did afford it? He’s making a mockery of hard working people.

Reactions: 1
Never mind the teeth,he wants to get rid of that fat as f*~k belly🤢
He’s a heart attack waiting to happen!

Reactions: 5
Who are those inane rants aimed at, the mirror? 😫 “pay your leccy bill, hun”…. pay your council tax, hun!

What happened to New York??
He said he was going to start a new life, it was all paid for an had been set up with a personal trainer etc. He is an actual fantasist!