NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind whitening his teeth, he needs to have that nanny mcfee tooth shortened! After the awful blistered lips that tooth stands out a mile…sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never mind whitening his teeth, he needs to have that nanny mcfee tooth shortened! After the awful blistered lips that tooth stands out a mile…sorry!
Last week, he posted something along the lines of ‘I don’t care what people think of me because (my life is better than yours) and my filler looks great’.

As you say, his lips look awful. I’m always whining about my aesthetician putting her prices up, but I guess it’s a tax on having it done well. He blates gets his lips done in someone’s kitchen for £60.

Reactions: 9
He looks like he has a severe bite issue tbh, he needs to get those teeth straightened. Idk how he doesn’t have problems with chewing when they’re so misaligned

Reactions: 2
So he’s now got a management company. Erm how does that work when he openly does and then confirms he’s been on live on the ❄?! Who in their right mind would represent him?

Reactions: 3
Now with is chum at Mylome Hotel and. resort, Turkey…he’s not paying for that!

Looks like he's been round the markets and shops for his fake LV glasses and bag 🤣🤣

Also pretending he was pissed in his videos last night. I mean really 🤣 what a knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the video where he came out the water slide? It was like a reenactment of Shamu at Seaworld 🐋

also, one minute he was bigging up the hotel & saying he’d be back in the summer and the next story was him saying the airport security was a shitshow and he was never going back to Turkey 🤣

the guy is literally unstable.

Reactions: 3
The whole credit card in the name of Jane smith is a load of tit too… they do credit checks, verification checks etc so he can’t just make up a person and get approved.

Reactions: 7
Be interesting to see if this twit will turn up to Nathan Dawes launch party tonight, you know with him being a big star and all that tit

• Haha