NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ay he’s deleted everything but kept his Insta public - erm tell tattle you’ve got an ESA assessment/interview without telling tattle you’ve been caught being the benefit fraud you ARE 😂😂

as for not taking his phone to “New York” but taking his Macbook er no hun bleep you can access socials on your MacBook
He’s not deleted everything he’s moved them to the folders

Has everybody completely forgotten that he slipped up on his live and said he was going to Turkey next time he goes away - this is before he even mentioned going back to NY.

Reactions: 4
Has everybody completely forgotten that he slipped up on his live and said he was going to Turkey next time he goes away - this is before he even mentioned going back to NY.
but then on his last live he told the fella he was going to visit in Turkey that he was sacking him off to go to New York. The fella was fumin and rightly so. He told all his followers on IG before he even told the guy.
It was a really weird conversation.

Reactions: 3
Usually a lurker. First time posting- anyone think he’s somewhere where you’re not allowed phones (rehab, hospital, prison) ?

Reactions: 1
Pho
Usually a lurker. First time posting- anyone think he’s somewhere where you’re not allowed phones (rehab, hospital, prison) ?
Phones are allowed in rehab too after a certain amount of days and at certain times. 😊 x

I meant like a psychiatric hospital for mental health…OR… he’s had surgery

Obviously in both cases he’d have access to his phone but obviously won’t/can’t post on socials.
He’s prob in Turkey having a gastric sleeve

Reactions: 6
So much for him not drinking anymore and being a new person. He's just put a video up on Instagram of him drinking from a vodka bottle and has powder all round his nose. How long until he deletes it?!

What happened to his new life in NYC and staying off social media??

i can’t believe no one has even asked him in the comments!

Back on the ale

grid posts deleted

bio changed n all

do we think the boyfriend who’s not realllllyyy his boyfriend but his stalker but he is around , but is not around thattttt much , who he has a court order against but the police don’t impose this when he phones-is back on the scene?

I think he does this for clout and a knee jerk reaction from us tbh , he loves this attention

Reactions: 3
Oh my God the latest video he put up with white powder all over his nose! Wasn't he saying recently in his lives how much he hates drugs!?!