NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick, someone has questioned my flawed antivax logic, we need to shut the argument down immediately.
HAHAHAHAA NO. Absolutely not you freak, it’s just OT and a vaccine debate isn’t fair on others who don’t care. Happy to continue discussing with you on the vaccine thread though. Forget no hun, you’re the dose of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHAA NO. Absolutely not you freak, it’s just OT and a vaccine debate isn’t fair on others who don’t care. Happy to continue discussing with you on the vaccine thread though. Forget no hun, you’re the dose of shite.
Gwarn Pommy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What on earth would be the point? You’ll just continue to get triggered and start throwing out personal insults 💀, what are you going to do next, call me a ‘sheep’?
The only person who has managed to provide any scientific info so far to back up their argument has literally given stats from the ONS which actually support the argument that the vaccine works 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just to confirm this is my ghost who comments on here as I died from not being vaccinated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What on earth would be the point? You’ll just continue to get triggered and start throwing out personal insults 💀, what are you going to do next, call me a ‘sheep’?
The only person who has managed to provide any scientific info so far to back up their argument has literally given stats from the ONS which actually support the argument that the vaccine works 😂.
This is a no hun thread are you lost?

Reactions: 2
This is a no hun thread are you lost?
Someone screenshotted NoHuns vaccine post, said he had a point, I asked what was the point? Didn’t realize it’d cause all the moaning antivaxers to swarm onto the thread and start kicking off as soon as someone questioned their logic.

Someone screenshotted NoHuns vaccine post, said he had a point, I asked what was the point? Didn’t realize it’d cause all the moaning antivaxers to swarm onto the thread and start kicking off as soon as someone questioned their logic.
I can read thanks for you mansplaining but my point still stands are you lost as this is a no hun thread. I’m sure there’s probably vax ones on here if you do your research but you’re not keen on that are you 😉

I can read thanks for you mansplaining but my point still stands are you lost as this is a no hun thread. I’m sure there’s probably vax ones on here if you do your research but you’re not keen on that are you 😉
Mansplaining? Good god.
Obviously it’s a no hun thread, but he is a fierce antivaxer so obviously that’s going to get brought up from time to time. Not sure why you’re on at me either when what actually happened was that I asked for evidence to back up the point he was making and about 5 different people literally responded saying ‘do your own research coz we’re not telling, so there 😋’ (apart from the one who provided a table of ONS statistics showing that of those who died of covid during a particular period, 52k were unvaccinated and 7k were vaccinated, which suggests that the vaccine lowers mortality rates and therefore works). But anyway, if anyone took it off topic it was those who couldn’t handle having their beliefs challenged and decided to respond with a load of cringe snide remarks.

Reactions: 3
Can you point me to the post where an "anti vaxxer" has kicked off please as I'm struggling to find any?

Can you point me to the post where an "anti vaxxer" has kicked off please as I'm struggling to find any?
Erm well so far I’ve been called a ‘cape wearer’, a freak and a dose of shite? All because none of you could provide a number of people who have died from taking the vaccine when asked for it.

Erm well so far I’ve been called a ‘cape wearer’, a freak and a dose of shite? All because none of you could provide a number of people who have died from taking the vaccine when asked for it.
If that's your idea of kicking off you've lived a very sheltered life that I for one envy.

• Haha
I’m also struggling to see where 5 people told them to do their own research.

@Lucyxxxx said that

@emilylpl said she doesn’t agree with people saying that, and linked ONS

and @Opinionated said that by people doing their own research they can make their own judgements.

I make that 1 person, 1.5 at a push

seems a bit over exaggerated,( like how good the vaccine is was also over exaggerated)

• Haha
  • Heart

@Lucyxxxx said that

and @Opinionated said that by people doing their own research they can make their own judgements.

seems a bit over exaggerated,( like how good the vaccine is was also over exaggerated)
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I said it’s a place to start. You aren’t going to uncover anything in twenty mins. It takes time. Like I explained.

@Lucyxxxx said that

No 5 people didn’t all write ‘go and do your research’ but my point is, not a single one of you were able to answer my question of how many people died from the vaccine?
You don’t sound like the nut jobs type of antivaxxer who think the vaccine is actually a gene altering implant and you’re not claiming that the media and government are covering up the true number of vaccine deaths either, you actually said ‘the information is out there, it’s not hidden’, so I’m like great, then show me?
It’s very simple, you claim that many people have suddenly died after taking the vaccine.
Ok, so how many? Surely you must have a number?

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I said it’s a place to start. You aren’t going to uncover anything in twenty mins. It takes time. Like I explained.
But you’ve given me stats which actually suggest that the vaccine is effective in reducing COVID mortality rates? Which is completely contrary to your argument that the vaccine actually causes death?

No 5 people didn’t all write ‘go and do your research’ but my point is, not a single one of you were able to answer my question of how many people died from the vaccine?
You don’t sound like the nut jobs type of antivaxxer who think the vaccine is actually a gene altering implant and you’re not claiming that the media and government are covering up the true number of vaccine deaths either, you actually said ‘the information is out there, it’s not hidden’, so I’m like great, then show me?
It’s very simple, you claim that many people have suddenly died after taking the vaccine.
Ok, so how many? Surely you must have a number?

But you’ve given me stats which actually suggest that the vaccine is effective in reducing COVID mortality rates? Which is completely contrary to your argument that the vaccine actually causes death?
Are you kidding me? What were you looking at? You might have to get your calculator out. I’m crap at maths, so did a rough addition….. listen, I wish you well honestly. If this is your life path and journey, you can only do your best. Denial isn’t the answer though. I do understand where you’re coming from and why and I hope you remain healthy through this and any further decisions you make xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you kidding me? What were you looking at? You might have to get your calculator out. I’m crap at maths, so did a rough addition….. listen, I wish you well honestly. If this is your life path and journey, you can only do your best. Denial isn’t the answer though. I do understand where you’re coming from and why and I hope you remain healthy through this and any further decisions you make xxx
I’m looking at the statistics you sent me?
I went to the first table, it’s a table showing the numbers of deaths involving COVID-19 and percentage of all deaths by vaccination status, between 2 January and 2 July 2021.
When I look at the first column of data, ‘deaths involving covid19’, I see that out of 51,281 covid related deaths, 38,964 of them were vaccinated (which is roughly 80%, so the vast majority of those covid related deaths were unvaccinated people).
How on earth have you have concluded from this that the vaccine kills people?!
138FD163-4919-4408-BC35-C9F793507E2D.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Let’s face it, we all have our own opinions, it’s been going on long enough that if people want to do their own research they will have done it and no one is going to be easily persuaded to the other side. I don’t see the point of arguing about it 🤷🏼‍♀️