NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ONS have them. You can google it. It’s not hidden information. Takes time to sit and go through though
I dont think that poster is actually looking for statistics tbh... the mental gymnastics people put themselves through over the vaccine is mental 😂

Reactions: 3
I dont think that poster is actually looking for statistics tbh... the mental gymnastics people put themselves through over the vaccine is mental 😂
Agree 😂. Could present them on a platter and they would still say they’re fake or made up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If you want them go and look for them. Out there to be found.
Ahh yes it’s the antivax classic 🤣 you make some statement about how the vaccine is killing people and then when someone asks you for proof, you bring out the classic ‘do your own research😤’ argument. Why even bother to make statements like that if you’re just going to get the the arseache when someone questions it?

Agree 😂. Could present them on a platter and they would still say they’re fake or made up.
Go on then, present them? 😭

Imagine putting your cape on for the all saving vaccine. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Couldn't be me.
Imagine literally taking HEALTH advice from bleeping nohun, a morbidly obese chainsmoker with a coke habit and a double digit IQ.

Couldn’t be me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahh yes it’s the antivax classic 🤣 you make some statement about how the vaccine is killing people and then when someone asks you for proof, you bring out the classic ‘do your own research😤’ argument. Why even bother to make statements like that if you’re just going to get the the arseache when someone questions it?

I don’t agree with people saying “do your own research” as it might come across as dismissive. I can absolutely point people where to look (the ONS), but I’m not providing it to people as it will honestly take AGES to sit and go through it right back to the start of the rollout. I’ve done this before for people and they say I’m lying 😂. As if it’s ME personally that inputted the figures. I just ask them to contact the ONS and ask why they’re lying, but they won’t, they finger point at me! It’s mind blowing 🤯. Although, if someone did actually have a genuine interest then on course I would sit all day with them. But it’s a lot of time and energy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t agree with people saying “do your own research” as it might come across as dismissive. I can absolutely point people where to look (the ONS), but I’m not providing it to people as it will honestly take AGES to sit and go through it right back to the start of the rollout. I’ve done this before for people and they say I’m lying 😂. As if it’s ME personally that inputted the figures. I just ask them to contact the ONS and ask why they’re lying, but they won’t, they finger point at me! It’s mind blowing 🤯. Although, if someone did actually have a genuine interest then on course I would sit all day with them. But it’s a lot of time and energy
Ok well can you at least explain or give some rough statistics on what you’ve found then? Because right now it seems like you’re just avoiding it by saying ‘oh it takes too long’ lmao

this is a good place to start. There’s 7 spread sheets on this one page alone! So once you work through them you can start to get a picture and go deeper. You’ll quite quickly see why it takes so long!

• Heart
Ok well can you at least explain or give some rough statistics on what you’ve found then? Because right now it seems like you’re just avoiding it by saying ‘oh it takes too long’ lmao
Doesn’t matter what evidence they may present to you you still won’t believe it as ppl have become so conditioned to lies. If you do the research yourself you can make your own judgement……now back to no hun 🙄

• Heart

Imagine literally taking HEALTH advice from bleeping nohun, a morbidly obese chainsmoker with a coke habit and a double digit IQ.

Couldn’t be me.
Imagine you being mobidly obese, smoke and drink and thinking a vax will save you 🤔

Thing is with no hun he puts attention posts like that out there in a way that just makes him look cray cray which doesn’t help

Doesn’t matter what evidence they may present to you you still won’t believe it as ppl have become so conditioned to lies. If you do the research yourself you can make your own judgement……now back to no hun 🙄
I’d say the exact same thing about you antivaxxers, every conversation I’ve ever had with one has been the same. You point to sources like bleeping Nohun who can barely string a sentence together despite English being his first language, and then when they’re asked for any sort of actual scientific information to back it up, they either bleat ‘do your own research’ or ‘I’m not showing you because you won’t believe me anyway’.
Imagine you being mobidly obese, smoke and drink and thinking a vax will save you 🤔

Thing is with no hun he puts attention posts like that out there in a way that just makes him look cray cray which doesn’t help
Do you really think this is some sort of ‘gotcha’ moment? 💀 with that logic, why bother taking any medication for any health condition then?

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen anyone take health advice from him, I’ve never seen him offering it either to be fair.

he’s shared his views on the vaccine, and some people have said they agree with it. That’s literally it 😂😂

I’ve never seen anyone take health advice from him, I’ve never seen him offering it either to be fair.

he’s shared his views on the vaccine, and some people have said they agree with it. That’s literally it 😂😂
Never seen him give health advice? He spent months giving out health advice and telling people that they shouldn’t take the vaccine.

this is a good place to start. There’s 7 spread sheets on this one page alone! So once you work through them you can start to get a picture and go deeper. You’ll quite quickly see why it takes so long!
The first table Jan-July 2021 is literally people who died from covid when they were vaccinated vs those who died when they were unvaccinated? How have you drawn the conclusion that the vaccine causes sudden death from this data?

Do you know what you’re right this is no hun not a vaccine argument. Apologies to anyone else bothered by it.
Quick, someone has questioned my flawed antivax logic, we need to shut the argument down immediately.

• Haha