NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're allowed to love the queen and mourn her death. You're also allowed to hate what the Queen stands for and the monarchy in general. You're allowed your supposed loving posts and others are allowed their supposed hateful ones. That's what makes living in a democracy great.

You may not agree but you should fight for that person to express those views. Living in the alternative would be grim.
couldn’t agree more. It’s been a long week for republicans. He should
Keep his videos up. I’d have more respect if he stuck to his guns

Reactions: 2
Is he for real? He doesn’t make his money of insta? Whilst that may be true. He does rely on those of us that pay taxes to fund his lifestyle because his tit music certainly doesn’t generate enough to fund it 😂😂
And 3 nights at the glee club people will soon see he’s just as tit a comedian as he is a musician

• Haha
Reactions: 2
he needs help because that lasted two seconds View attachment 1592072
He needs to pick a bleeping lane.

Also, does he know how the news and life in general works? Is he expecting a fresh story each morning that's sorted by dinner time?

He's getting boring peddling the same old trope. Moaning about energy prices and people in poverty blah blah. Don't see him getting off his fat arse and helping though.

Reactions: 7
What a self hater, pick me. straight people won't think you're cooler because you think you're too good to go to pride head
Pride must be an awful experience for him because he can see that gay people can be nice, decent, happy humans and not have to be stereotypical bitchy queens in order to gain acceptance from people online who don’t even like you. His insecurity is painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had to unfollow him not too long ago. He used to be really funny but now he’s just an absolute tit. He really thinks he’s something special 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 5
Hope he’s filled his USA visa application in truthfully with his instagram name etc…bet He hasn’t!

Hes on about people who have suddenly died after having the vax. Say what you like about him but he has a point.
I did wonder whether it was that or he was on about someone who died suddenly but they had taken drugs.

Reactions: 1
Hes on about people who have suddenly died after having the vax. Say what you like about him but he has a point.
What point is that? How many people have suddenly died after taking the vaccine? Statistics please!

• Haha
Reactions: 4