NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments are hilarious. "Behave", well what are you planning on doing? Lol. Like the government are watching you...Mark, 40, still living in his mums spare room.

Screenshot_20220909-111001_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbh his latest post is the one of the only things I can actually agree with him on
Would you post about not giving a tit about someone's death? There's one thing not agreeing or supporting the Queen, but to post about it is not needed when the majority of the UK are in mourning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would you post about not giving a tit about someone's death? There's one thing not agreeing or supporting the Queen, but to post about it is not needed when the majority of the UK are in mourning.
I personally would not post that, but I’d not be upset by seeing someone post that they don’t give a tit about the death of someone that they’ve never met.

Reactions: 7
I personally would not post that, but I’d not be upset by seeing someone post that they don’t give a tit about the death of someone that they’ve never met.
Its just not necessary. He does everything for a view and the shock factor.

Unsure why my comment was so funny 🤔

Reactions: 3
Its just not necessary. He does everything for a view and the shock factor.

Unsure why my comment was so funny 🤔
It may not be, but tbh he actually gave a pretty fair, well reasoned explanation as to why he dislikes the monarchy and anyone who chooses to be a part of it.

Reactions: 8
You're allowed to love the queen and mourn her death. You're also allowed to hate what the Queen stands for and the monarchy in general. You're allowed your supposed loving posts and others are allowed their supposed hateful ones. That's what makes living in a democracy great.

You may not agree but you should fight for that person to express those views. Living in the alternative would be grim.

Fighting for a person/people to be full of hate and spew it on the regular, aye OK then 🙄🙄.

Northfield is not a nice area at all. It really is tit!
I was rolling on strong pain when I posted this. I meant to say, saying Northfield because it's nicer is a joke. Northfield is notorious and not in a good way !!! Sorry Meringue22 xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was rolling on strong pain when I posted this. I meant to say, saying Northfield because it's nicer is a joke. Northfield is notorious and not in a good way !!! Sorry Meringue22 xxxx
It’s ok! Hope you’re ok xxx

• Heart
Quite a weekend for him I see!
Ah but he’s excited to “get back to his own country” erm mate you’re not from bleeping America you pleb. “Your country” remember the videos you made about your neighbours?! I can imagine every New Yorker making them about you

What a very angry man. Being so bitter about so many things must be exhausting. Does he work?What is his contribution to society? other than his hateful ramblings of course,

Reactions: 5
Why do people seem to think others want to see/hear them on the toilet 🤔 am I missing something? 🤢🤢