NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only know that guy cos he was in big brother years ago and he was a bleep then, vile that people have given him a platform šŸ¤®

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He is such a bleeping bleep!

The comments on that post thankfully passed the vibe check and were all defending her.

He has a bleeping cheek speaking to her like that. How he even has the gall to act like he's speaking up or defending black women when all he did is attack her appearance and slut shame her - both irrelevant anyway.

All he wants is clout clout clout and for people to give him attention. I hope he has a heart attack the misogynistic piece of tit.

Reactions: 8
Had a feeling he was going to be an insufferable bleep tonight and wasn't wrong.

Reactions: 10
Wtf does he know about colonialism.

And he needs to stop with his ā€œhope your tears pay your energy billā€ cuntychops I bleeping cover yours with my tax and NI so sit your fat bleeping ass down and shut the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolute neanderthal, all he does is spend his life being angry and belittling others, sad little man

Reactions: 7
Can we just remind this head he was absolutely buzzing off his ā„ that we had 2 yes 2 bank holidays at the beginning of June for the woman and ā€œinstitutionā€ heā€™s now slating. If he moved his body as quickly as he switched sides he wouldnā€™t be a fat bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
See that big fat lump of lard has lost a fair few followers, it's horrible the diatribe that some of his followers are spewing as well and agreeing with him, the chief rat and the little parasites that feed off him. Ran away from insta for 24 hours because he can dish out but can't take it.

Reactions: 9
See that big fat lump of lard has lost a fair few followers, it's horrible the diatribe that some of his followers are spewing as well and agreeing with him, the chief rat and the little parasites that feed off him. Ran away from insta for 24 hours because he can dish out but can't take it.
You only have to have a quick glance at his agreeing followers to see there's more education in your little finger. All the type that tell you to eDuCaTe YoUrSeLf, but have absolutely nothing to back it up. He's nothing more than an over grown edgy teenager being controversial because that's all he can do.

Reactions: 9
Can't bring myself to watch his latest video, but this fat prick would say anything to get people commenting and agreeing with him. They are all cunts as well.

Reactions: 5
Came here after his latest post. I've never seen someone spit so much poison and negativity. He must really hate his life

Reactions: 7
Tbh his latest post is the one of the only things I can actually agree with him on

Reactions: 1