NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but this music about B&M is his niche. This is something I have time for
Absolutely. This schtick suits him and regardless of content, shows he has some reasonable penmanship. He should definitely stick to this and not politics and coked up rants.

Reactions: 8
Rauries lips look better since he's had them dissolved. But then he goes back to his rookie friend for more work. There was nothing wrong with his lips before they were filled, they look so much better without the botched filler. His PIP video was in bad taste and very disrespectful to people who genuinely need it. His new video of him rolling in the grass is funny though. Wonder if he's quit the coke since being on the sertraline, or if he's still sniffing while telling others it's disgusting. He comes across nice when he's not being snappy and hypocritical and derogatory, then he seems to just turn nasty again, it's like he has a spiritual awaking, then goes back to being a snappy hypocrite, the cycle repeats every 4 weeks

Reactions: 8
Imagine walking your dog or taking your child for a walk and see him rolling around under a tree in a straw hat fanning himself and screaming. Absolute state. Sort ya head out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if he's quit the coke since being on the sertraline, or if he's still sniffing while telling others it's disgusting.
Last night I happened to nip onto his live (morbid curiosity) I had it muted though, his voice 😫
He was wiping his nose with his hand, scratching/picking the one nostril, glassy frying pan eyes, was generally very fidgety.

I personally see those as signs someone's taken coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly thought the music he makes, was a piss take hobby. He actually wants a career out of it? 🤣🤣 The voice is horrific and that's with autotune. Imagine it without. My god, step aside Jay Z. Raurie and his 60FFs are coming through.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just caught his live and people were asking to see the dog… he was going into the kitchen and talking as if it was there, then said it was trying to get onto the sofa but there was no noise, no panting/breathing etc but he was still talking (pretending) as if the dog was next to him. People were calling him out and he started saying it’s no one’s concern to see the dog…I 100% think he’s got rid. And he apparently had a date with a guy called Stan and he kept saying he was getting texts from him, then he pretending to put the dog in the kitchen (sounded like he ran his nails across the floor, like the dogs paws) and then there was a knock at the door and he was like I’m getting my shoes on then he ended the live-I think he’s faking that as well and knocked on the door himself as you have to have a code to get into his building to get to his front door. He was also saying he was going to get a “bag” earlier, then changed his mind so he’s probs going to do that and is faking his date.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That dog won't last two minutes he can barely get himself up to exercise, let alone take a dog for a walk 4 times a day. The dog will end up under stimulated and ripping up his apartment. Raurie only cares about Raurie and gaining attention. He used to have another dog which lasted about 2 month then was gone. He'll sell it for a few bags, then come on live a month later telling everyone they have bad vibes and that he's off the coke now (for the 10000th time)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How on earth is this fella in jumpers all the time? I’m probably about a third of his weight and sweat just looking at him in a jumper. Bet he full on hums

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Is he for real?! And who’s that on the picture cos we all know he doesn’t look like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Is he for real?! And who’s that on the picture cos we all know he doesn’t look like that!
I saw his IG post earlier and he actually accepted that he doesn’t look anything like the image 😂
He’s found his niche with chatting about being a slag and having meltdowns in pound shops. He should stick to this and leave politics and medical science alone. Having said that, only time will tell if the niche is enough to sustain a ticketed, professional stand up gig. I know a few people who write for comedy, including someone who works professionally as a stand-up and the work that goes into it… I’m genuinely interested to see is Raurie pulls this off.

Don't know why he is ranting about the commonwealth games being on its bringing more to Birmingham so I'm sure he could try and make some money from poor unsuspecting tourist's 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Don't know why he is ranting about the commonwealth games being on its bringing more to Birmingham so I'm sure he could try and make some money from poor unsuspecting tourist's 🙄🙄
Tbf and I hate this hole. It’s a bloody nightmare getting round the city and even into roads/streets people live and work on. I mean it’s only 2 weeks and most of us are just putting up with it but I live by one of the biggest park and ride sites (right on my drive to the motorway for work) and the traffic is horrendous and we were not warned about it. But you know he doesn’t work and is moaning about going to B&M again 🙄

I see the thinks monkeypox is a conspiracy now, oh and that the war in Ukraine isn’t all that bad because the Zelenskys had a photoshoot 🤡

• Wow
  • Angry
Just realised he follows Andrew Tate 😶

For anyone who doesn’t know who he is:

• Angry
  • Wow