NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very back ally! She tends to go to peoples houses and does about 4/5 people at a time-Never wearing gloves or even washing her hands inbetween clients! My sister had a few friends who have needed to go elsewhere to have there lips corrected. I dokt know if you remember but there was a time where he had his lips done by her TWO weeks apart!
Yeah she's completely botched his lips. Funny thing is there wasn't anything wrong with them in the first place. He needs to swallow his pride and get them corrected. He says he doesn't mind putting himself first and being honest with others but he's been walking around with badly injected lips for a long time now. Filler should be regulated, she's not good at what she does and obviously needs proper training by an actual professional injector

Nohun says "I'm not the person I used to be I've grown spiritually and mentally" then you think great how nice he actually seems as if he could do something with himself and stop dragging others. Literally not even a day later he's on live saying he's depressed and back on the sniff, another strange fella on the go after vowing he was going to put time and energy into himself because sleeping around is bad for the soul. Just so hypocritical man all lies, he is a walking contradiction and a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I followed him originally because I loved his videos where he drove round Birmingham and slagged off the areas. Whereas now he's just a complete twit 😴

Reactions: 8
He’s going off on one right now on insta live! Think he’s lost it and is having some sort of episode!

Reactions: 1
He’s really ANGRY!

Oh god! There’s a psychic/card reader on the live with him now 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Claims he’s donated his repayment to charity….umm me thinks not! Why couldn’t he of just done this quietly if it’s true? Nope…sorry don’t believe him 👀

It's actually really difficult to claim PIP unless you are in actual need, you go through vigorous testing like doctors assessments, in person assessments. Yes people get mobility cars but your back would have to genuinely be messed up. This makes out that anyone can claim willy nilly and go out and buy champagne. Also depression is a very real thing, and would usually have to be persistant and pervasive to get pip. It just makes a joke out of those in need. Oh you've only got one leg, get up and get to work. Smh

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's actually really difficult to claim PIP unless you are in actual need, you go through vigorous testing like doctors assessments, in person assessments. Yes people get mobility cars but your back would have to genuinely be messed up. This makes out that anyone can claim willy nilly and go out and buy champagne. Also depression is a very real thing, and would usually have to be persistant and pervasive to get pip. It just makes a joke out of those in need. Oh you've only got one leg, get up and get to work. Smh
I discovered recently that one of my friend’s gets PIP. She works full time and is on a reasonably good wage for a single person in her twenties but that money helps her with very specific things to do with her disability. She said applying and attending the assessment was very stressful and she’s hoping as her career progresses, she can afford to foot the bill for everything herself so she doesn’t need to have future assessments.

I did actually find the post quite humourous but the benefits schtick is so overdone. This is like a 15 years old culture war. He’s rants about poundshops are better.

Reactions: 7
I have pip but I’ve had a disability since birth. It’s getting worse as I get older. The “free” motability car costs me the motability part of my allowance plus £3,500 on top, as I have an electric wheelchair so I have to have a hoist to get that in.
With the fuel and energy prices I currently can barely afford to run the car or charge the wheelchair…no joke…let alone buy champers in M&S. For a guy who claims he hates the tories and boris he’s actually making boris seem like the one with a bit more compassion for disabled people. Irony.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right, so he came on live on Tuesday night, swearing and shouting telling everyone he wasn’t depressed or anxious, saying he was just sick of everyone in his life, and didn’t feel sad so he wasn’t depressed blah blah and anyone who suggested he was, was yelled at and blocked. He said he was sick of everyone quick to always label someone as depressed. He Had a psychic join his live, gave him a 2 hour reading and he claimed he was feeling much better afterwards and a weight had been lifted. Today he’s posted a reel saying he is actually infact depressed and is now on 20mg of fluoxetine, and feeling so much better now… what?!! In the space of 4/5 days??? Naaahh!! And he’s been and had help from Birmingham mind and is also eligible for PIP??!! Things don’t happen that quickly and easily for people! Especially currently given the state the nhs/mental health services are in! If he’s faking being depressed to claim PIP/for clout he is actually disgusting!!!

Reactions: 9
I have pip but I’ve had a disability since birth. It’s getting worse as I get older. The “free” motability car costs me the motability part of my allowance plus £3,500 on top, as I have an electric wheelchair so I have to have a hoist to get that in.
With the fuel and energy prices I currently can barely afford to run the car or charge the wheelchair…no joke…let alone buy champers in M&S. For a guy who claims he hates the tories and boris he’s actually making boris seem like the one with a bit more compassion for disabled people. Irony.
This was my thoughts exactly! I'm no snowflake either, but nohun just constantly CONTRADICTS himself. He started out saying he was brought up on benefits, then claims saying people with mobility cars are faking it and rolling in PIP money, Sharon's faking having a bad back (doctors do xrays to check fraudulent claims, vigorous tests, hence why it's so hard to claim) its a tactic tories use to demonise the poor, disabled and mentally ill. (but he hates the tories mr contradiction) Made a video pip claimants are charlatans, said he's definitely NOT depressed like silly PIP claimants, but now on the sertraline. Oh and he definitely doesn't have a coke issue and we too should stay sober (until next week when he's decided he's back on it, then it's fine) hypocrite who is literally a walking contradiction who's views and opinions shift every other day. He's not an attention seeker though like other influencers, he's above that spiritually. :rolleyes: It was in very bad taste, especially for genuine pip claimants. We don't mind funny videos slagging off corrupt officials, talking about how most headlines are crap and calling out those things. But I do really think that video was in bad taste. If he used to work for mind charity and that's his attitude then God forbid. As I said walking contradiction, hypocrite. Not real or important until he himself is affected.

This was my thoughts exactly! I'm no snowflake either, but nohun just constantly CONTRADICTS himself. He started out saying he was brought up on benefits, then claims saying people with mobility cars are faking it and rolling in PIP money, Sharon's faking having a bad back (doctors do xrays to check fraudulent claims, vigorous tests, hence why it's so hard to claim) its a tactic tories use to demonise the poor, disabled and mentally ill. (but he hates the tories mr contradiction) Made a video pip claimants are charlatans, said he definitely NOT depressed but now on sertraline. Oh and he definitely doesn't have a coke issue and we too should stay sober (until next week when he's decided he's back on it, then it's fine) hypocrite who is literally a walking contradiction who's views and opinions shift every other day. He's not an attention seeker though like other influencers, he's above that spiritually. :rolleyes: it was in bad taste, especially for genuine pip claimants. We don't mind funny videos slagging off tories, talking about how most headlines are crap and calling out those things. But I do really think that video was in bad taste, if he used to work for mind charity and that's his attitude then God forbid. As I said walking contradiction, hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It's those stupid deformed lip for me 😭🤣
Why on earth did he have filler?! He's such a posing git.
He's not even funny anymore, just a moaning miserable bastard.

Reactions: 6