NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His top lip!! Jesus! Looks like it’s about to explode!!!

Reactions: 5
Thought he was getting his teeth sorted too, they look if anything worse. His lips just look like blisters 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I could be massively wrong but wasn’t this bloke on universal credit? Wouldn’t be surprised if he still was. I can’t imagine him declaring his work

Reactions: 7
I could be massively wrong but wasn’t this bloke on universal credit? Wouldn’t be surprised if he still was. I can’t imagine him declaring his work
He’s gone from from care worker, to benefits, to policy consultant, to… benefits again? He can’t keep up with his own lies.

Reactions: 1
West Heath is alot better then Northfield wtf is he on about. 😂😂😂
100% agree.
However I live in X, and I tell people I live in Y because it's literally down the road (right on the border) and more well known. (Certainly isn't an upgrade either 🤣🤣)

Maybe he just likes sounding like a single mom on benefits 🤔.

(Not a pop at anyone from Northfield).

Reactions: 3
People taking the NHS for granted? Says the chain smoking, morbidly obese, alcohol dependent sniff head 🥴

Reactions: 12
Add in the irony of him posting a video in hospital while taking the piss out of people who post that they’re in hospital for attention

Reactions: 16
The hypocrisy of this man, he posted on a Bebo account years back he was extremely ill and in hospital, he then admitted years later on one of his tiktok videos it was made up to gain sympathy from his followers. How on earth is anyone else an attention seeker. I actually think his teeth look better now, but that top lip looks like it was done by a very bad injector. He posted a picture before the lip filler and his lips before actually looked so much better before the filler. His top lip has been incorrectly injected causing filler migration in his top lip which is why it looks lumpy. If he actually bothered to research a decent injector they would look so much better. He can't talk about people rinsing NHS when he's 30 odd with a sleep apnea machine. He comes across so much better when he isn't being cocky and catty and snappy, not to mention hypocritical. He needs to practice what he preaches when it comes to positive vibes rather than being a t**t to people he sees as beneath him. Says he was brought up on benefits but spends his time slagging off the mums at the school.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The hypocrisy of this man, he posted on a Bebo account years back he was extremely ill and in hospital, he then admitted years later on one of his tiktok videos it was made up to gain sympathy from his followers. How on earth is anyone else an attention seeker. I actually think his teeth look better now, but that top lip looks like it was done by a very bad injector. He posted a picture before the lip filler and his lips before actually looked so much better before the filler. His top lip has been incorrectly injected causing filler migration in his top lip which is why it looks lumpy. If he actually bothered to research a decent injector they would look so much better. He can't talk about people rinsing NHS when he's 30 odd with a sleep apnea machine. He comes across so much better when he isn't being cocky and catty and snappy, not to mention hypocritical. He needs to practice what he preaches when it comes to positive vibes rather than being a t**t to people he sees as beneath him. Says he was brought up on benefits but spends his time slagging off the mums at the school.
My sister knows the girl who does his fillers..Shes messed up quite a few peoples lips and botox! Shes VERY unprofessional

• Heart
My sister knows the girl who does his fillers..Shes messed up quite a few peoples lips and botox! Shes VERY unprofessional
I think he just feels obliged to go to her as they're friends by the looks of things. He would actually look so much better getting them dissolved completely. If he wants nice lip fillers there are ex doctors and clinicians out there who are now trained in aesthetics, who are properly trained on injecting techniques. I checked out the girls page who done his filler and her work looks very back ally.

Reactions: 4
I think he just feels obliged to go to her as they're friends by the looks of things. He would actually look so much better getting them dissolved completely. If he wants nice lip fillers there are ex doctors and clinicians who are properly trained on injecting techniques. I checked out the girls page who done his filler and her work looks very back ally.
She is very back ally! She tends to go to peoples houses and does about 4/5 people at a time-Never wearing gloves or even washing her hands inbetween clients! My sister had a few friends who have needed to go elsewhere to have there lips corrected. I dokt know if you remember but there was a time where he had his lips done by her TWO weeks apart!

He had the potential to have a really good social media career if he wasn't a complete bleep. He is funny somewhere under there.

Reactions: 6