NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So raurie has been posting rants about single mothers, and white mums who have mixed race kids. His own mum is white! And was also a single mom with a mixed child (him) can he be anymore bloody hypocritical and out of touch. A lot of people who call him out ain't even mothers, he loves to go for people who are already marginalised. He's now bleating on that he has to shop at herons food because he's poor, after coming back from having been on Three holidays!? No one is giving him hate for having money, but you can't have money and go on holidays, buy designer clothes then make videos about how broke you are whilst profiting from the videos. He's not to blame tho it's the single mom's at the school, he's not accountable. His own mom is white n single, he isn't half a bloody out of touch hypocrite. He eats complete trash then complains he's living in poverty while shoving buns and cakes down his fat neck 🤮

He goes on about how he's stopping the coke, and the single moms are all scum for buying drugs on their free weekends. He says every week coke is vile and he's knocked it on the head, then days later the guys bragging about having coked up sex with a new strange man he's met online. Absolute hypocrite, he's got powder coming off his nose then tells his followers drugs are scummy, oh and so are the mom's who dare 2 do coke, you know the same as he does the ugly hypocrite

Ohh don't do coke guyzz I don't do it anymore and I feel all the better for it. Its just for the scummy mums who stand at the gates (you mean like you own white chavvy mum who looks about 6 stone ringing wet)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ye he was bragging about buying a half and getting on it all weekend then went on to take it on his live at like 9pm followed by taking a tit 😷 vile man
A half, which is about 20 quid and half a gram (if the dealer actually does it on weight 🤭🤣).
You brag away sunshine, proper living life you are.

He's not to blame tho it's the single mom's at the school, he's not accountable.

He goes on about how he's stopping the coke, and the single moms are all scum for buying drugs on their free weekends. He says every week coke is vile and he's knocked it on the head, then days later the guys bragging about having coked up sex with a new strange man he's met online. Absolute hypocrite, he's got powder coming off his nose then tells his followers drugs are scummy, oh and so are the mom's who dare 2 do coke, you know the same as he does the ugly hypocrite
Speaking on behalf of single mom's; we don't give a duck about you rawzilla (he mentioned he hated that name in the interview I watched 😉).
I tell you now I'd love a free weekend so I could have a bath in peace, not have to tidy up every few hours etc, NOT so I could shove tit up my nose! I've never had a free weekend (or even a free night!) during my child's entire life, nor have I taken coke, and I certainly wouldn't talk about you at the school gates - you are not that important!!

The only time I even think about you remotely is when I'm on tattle commenting on your car crash life, that you broadcast so publically.

He obviously has a problem if he's constantly says he's quitting and then a few days later is back on it. Seek help - NA, CGL, an organisation that can help.

Or just admit you love getting off your face and accept it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I am not condoning drugs here , but half a gram is hardly a massive blow out. Unless he was talking about half an eighth , in which case yeah pretty heavy , but then to go and shop in Heron. Man is backwards.

Reactions: 7
I am not condoning drugs here , but half a gram is hardly a massive blow out. Unless he was talking about half an eighth , in which case yeah pretty heavy , but then to go and shop in Heron. Man is backwards.
I didn't even think it could have been a higher quantity 😅😆!
I'm sure if there was plenty of the stuff going about he wouldn't have put his hands in his pockets, like the drinks and meal etc I don't think *he* paid for them.

Reactions: 2
Oh it was definitely half a gram 😂 said he was skint. He also said it tasted like washing up powder so can imagine it was cheap 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh it was definitely half a gram 😂 said he was skint. He also said it tasted like washing up powder so can imagine it was cheap 😂😂😂
Can you imagine what that’s been cut with 🤢

Surely if it was half an eighth, at his size his heart would give out just from the adrenaline, it’s clearly struggling to work just from his weight?!

GOD, it must be so bleeping exhausting being him! Just constantly spinning every single thing he reads in national news because he thinks that's how intelligence works.

He has such issues wish people being judgemental towards him but he himself is literally so nasty towards certain people, mom's, his old neighbour who he didn't like the smell of her sari because she was Indian, the bloke in his flat block who clearly needs psychological help. Notice its always the marginalised groups who couldn't defend themselves against him or call him out. He's actually turned into a narcissistic bully since gaining recognition for his videos. He hates people who don't work but I'm sure he had to sign on for a short period. Absolute hypocrite, just any excuse to be catty and we have to let it fly because he's gay

Reactions: 10
Speaking of gay

Screenshot_20220518-075057_Chrome.jpg

If he's been with a footballer, it was one from a Saturday league with his pals down the local park.

He also looks like he's on something in the still. Such a great look 🙄.

Reactions: 8
Speaking of gay

View attachment 1275110

If he's been with a footballer, it was one from a Saturday league with his pals down the local park.

He also looks like he's on something in the still. Such a great look 🙄.
As if he’s saying he’s excited to announce that as a project, he just got asked his opinion on a topic alongside a bunch of other people… 🤨 that’s like me reposting someone’s story on IG and announcing it as a collab ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When he jokes about not paying his bills I legitimately think he's not joking. I can't imagine how much debt this bloke is in

Reactions: 9
He’s a total bull 💩ter
Up to debt on any cards that’ll have him…just for the gram! In more ways than one!

Don’t shoot me and send me to a “rave” thread. None of us know the ins and outs of this guy, but this is purely how I see it. He’s a “character”. He’s playing a role. The same nonsense Lorraine Kelly came out with in court. Half of the beaked up lives are blag. He’s stone cold sober with a glass of pop. It’s obvious due to his acting isn’t The best out there. He’s literally a walking meme

Reactions: 8
Don’t shoot me and send me to a “rave” thread. None of us know the ins and outs of this guy, but this is purely how I see it. He’s a “character”. He’s playing a role. The same nonsense Lorraine Kelly came out with in court. Half of the beaked up lives are blag. He’s stone cold sober with a glass of pop. It’s obvious due to his acting isn’t The best out there. He’s literally a walking meme
I agree a lot of his content is purely him playing a comedic character. But the nastiness towards people, the racial abuse and harrasment towards his old neighbours, that was all real which is why i don't support him