Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a Doctor Who fan, I find it really interesting that was in it originally as Rose's (Billie Piper) boyfriend. He was brought back for a special episode with loads of returning characters and they never interacted. Did Billie want nothing to do with him?
His character Mickey Smith ended up married to Martha Jones (Freema Agyeman). I always thought this was odd - Martha was an intelligent woman, with a career as a Doctor.

Reactions: 4
What happened in the end?
I’ll put a spoiler on it in case someone hasn’t seen it.
So Kate (the lady next door played by Catherine Tyldesley ) confessed to muttering Carl’s first wife. Then Zoe and NC became an item. He went downstairs to the South African guys flat to water the plants and noticed a rug out of place. He found blood 🩸 underneath it and it led him to a chest freezer in the basement where Gemma’s body was. Turns out G had seen Z spying on her and confronted her. They’d argued and she fell over the bannister, hit her head and died. Zoe panicked and stuck her in the freezer. Quite a good twist in the end!

There was 6. The 6th and final episode was the one ITV pulled last Friday and made it available on the Hub - but only got 2 days until Sun 2 May. It was quite a good ending tbh!
There was 5 episodes not 6..it was a Mon-Fri series.

Reactions: 3
His character Mickey Smith ended up married to Martha Jones (Freema Agyeman). I always thought this was odd - Martha was an intelligent woman, with a career as a Doctor.
Yes I thought that was stupid. It was a bit 'Lets stick two random mixed race characters together. They are bound to get along!' I hated the way they dealt with Martha altogether. They took a character that was an intelligent woman with a career and turned her into someone who was pining after The Doctor even though he was pining after Rose and basically ignored her and treated her like tit.

Reactions: 12
Just been reported by the Guardian he has been accused of harassment on the Doctor Who set.The article also mentions Barrowman habit and has a new apology from Barrowman but the article stresses that lots of people on the set found it funny and hilarious and that they don‘t See it as sexual

Reactions: 6
Just been reported by the Guardian he has been accused of harassment on the Doctor Who set.The article also mentions Barrowman habit and has a new apology from Barrowman but the article stresses that lots of people on the set found it funny and hilarious and that they don‘t See it as sexual

Don't see it as sexual? Interesting take on someone waving his cock about.

Reactions: 10
Don't see it as sexual? Interesting take on someone waving his cock about.
Its an interesting thing. There are cases where such things aren't necessarily sexual (eg the old prank¹ of turning up naked at your mates door and saying "do you know a good tailor?" when they answer it)

¹which I know of via Spike Milligan mentioning it.

That’s alright then!!! Perhaps Clarke didn’t see his behaviour as sexual! They want to watch it he will be playing the race card because of Barrowman getting away with this!

That’s alright then!!! Perhaps Clarke didn’t see his behaviour as sexual! They want to watch it he will be playing the race card because of Barrowman getting away with this!
Please don't use 'playing the race card' as if racism isn't a very real thing. Noel Clarke is being used as 'the face' of sexual predators in an industry with allegations against powerful white men for decades. I wouldn't be surprised if people were wondering why that was. It's good he has been exposed but yes, let's expose the rest now - majority white men.

Reactions: 22
Please don't use 'playing the race card' as if racism isn't a very real thing. Noel Clarke is being used as 'the face' of sexual predators in an industry with allegations against powerful white men for decades. I wouldn't be surprised if people were wondering why that was. It's good he has been exposed but yes, let's expose the rest now - majority white men.
But he's not? Surely it's Weinstein... Clarke is just the "person of the hour". For all we know, there could be an investigation/investigations underway into many others in the industry.

Weinstein is literally the reason that there was a resurgence of the #MeToo movement. I say resurgence because #MeToo was a thing long before Weinstein but was thrust into the spotlight because of its cooption by Milano, Rose McGowan et al.

The Guardian podcast coverage of NC said that they'd received a few credible tips from people in industry but the straw that broke the camels back for more to come forward was him being awarded the Bafta.

(And yes, I'm Black and do believe that racism is very real.)

Reactions: 12
But he's not? Surely it's Weinstein... Clarke is just the "person of the hour". For all we know, there could be an investigation/investigations underway into many others in the industry.

Weinstein is literally the reason that there was a resurgence of the #MeToo movement. I say resurgence because #MeToo was a thing long before Weinstein but was thrust into the spotlight because of its cooption by Milano, Rose McGowan et al.

The Guardian podcast coverage of NC said that they'd received a few credible tips from people in industry but the straw that broke the camels back for more to come forward was him being awarded the Bafta.

(And yes, I'm Black and do believe that racism is very real.)
Sorry yeah, I should have said, I was referring to the UK specifically, which hasn't had any sort of #MeToo movement, even up to now, and is way behind the US on this issue. The open letter, for example, that over a 1000 in the industry have now signed, has been written as a result of the Noel Clarke allegations. I could name many, many men that have had really serious allegations over the years and the media, PR people, lawyers and even police have colluded to ensure their allegations have not come to light.

Last edited:
Used it to cut up a birthday cake!!
Urgh why would you even do that? How can waving your cock about not be sexual? Is it because he's gay? Its still sexual. I cant believe everyone on set thought it was hilarious. Apparently it was one of the reasons Eccleston left, because he didnt get on with Barrowman.

• Sick
Reactions: 11