Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few stories in press today saying he groped 20 women etc, taking advantage of girls he auditioned. Any tea on him?

Reactions: 3
Just seen this! I really like him as an actor so that's so disappointing. Haven't heard anything about him in the past though.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The bullying stuff doesn’t surprise me, I know someone (male) who’s worked with him who said he was a nasty piece of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
This has really surprised me, I obviously only know him through his acting and interviews but I thought he seemed like a good egg

Reactions: 15
Adam deacon had a rift with him was later sectioned and was charged with trolling him Adam swore blind Noel was out to ruin his career and everyone made out Adam had mental
Health issues makes me wonder how much truth to all that there actually is !!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 102
Urgh. That's disgusting. Strong Weinstein vibes but without the manky willy (probably 🤷‍♀️ )
The Norwegian producer says he sent her an unsolicited dickpic, still has it, and the investigators have seen it attached to the message he sent it in with his account name on it. So! Clarke appears to have amnesia about sending it, unshockingly.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Telling a female producer he intended to 'duck her and fire her', and secretly recording actresses naked in 'auditions'. Bravo, sounds like a thin, black version of Weinstein in mentality.

‘Sexual predator’: actor Noel Clarke accused of groping, harassment and bullying by 20 women | Noel Clarke | The Guardian
A harrowing read. I couldn't believe it (the article) kept going on. Story after story. I'm still in shock.
My heart breaks for all the women - especially Jahannah (the young woman who was filmed naked during her audition). Disgusting abuse(s) of power.

And BAFTA are shameless for still honouring the man knowing that allegations had been levelled against him. Totally discredited themselves.

It truly amazes me how people do this tit and don't expect to ever get caught. Especially post #MeToo - yes Clarke's alleged actions are seemingly historic in nature, but did he really think they would never see the light of day? The audacity. The gall. It's astounding.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It makes you wonder why the Baftas gave him an award as there is no doubt in my mind they will have known the allegations beforehand.

Reactions: 18
20 different people, from production to those acting alongside him, have made allegations against him. One or two, you might think there is a chance of misunderstandings. But 20 people? Are the police involved?

Reactions: 35
Was just reading this, quite surprised.
Thought he was better than this

Reactions: 9
20 different people, from production to those acting alongside him, have made allegations against him. One or two, you might think there is a chance of misunderstandings. But 20 people? Are the police involved?
I reckon he's guilty but his lawyer is going to blow holes in it.....

Gina Powell worked for Clarke as a producer between September 2014 and March 2017, producing Brotherhood. She told the Guardian that Clarke would constantly harass her, on one occasion telling her that, when he hired her, he had planned “to duck her and fire her” before deciding to keep her on.
That bad she worked for him for three years.

A casting director who was present at James’s audition said there was “absolutely no way” Clarke would have covertly filmed it, even without her knowledge. “He’s always been a good guy,” she said.
He covered his back having a female to there at the time to vouch for him, which she has.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Liked some of the stuff he's been in and always thought he came across well. What a twit he is. Crazy how he got away with it any length of time at that level

Reactions: 8
If you’d been accused of what that article states, why would you ring people you ‘think’ could be the accuser and ask them to not talk to the press?
Screams guilt to me. And, he would have worked with that many people over the years so how did he know who to ring?

Reactions: 25
I’m really quite shocked at this news and would like to think it’s untrue. I’ve always liked his work, liked what he stood for and he seems genuine and family orientated.
but having read the guardians article it seems unlikely this is all just made up. The number of people who’ve come forward, the detailed accounts of his behaviour...
I’ve followed him on Instagram for years and he’s often quite active, but he’s been extremely quiet since the BAFTAs.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I feel so heartbroken for all women that he's traumatised in any way, but the ones who left the whole industry because of him 😪 It's reprehensible that he was able to get away with this for so long.

Obvs not the point of the situation but I wonder if Itv will pull the rest of that show Viewpoint? If so I'd feel bad for the cast and crew who worked hard only for his dickishness to ruin that.

• Sad
Reactions: 20