Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot imagine she didn't have some knowledge this guy was constantly perving on other women in various ways. God knows what their relationship is. I do wonder if she's the type of woman to turn a blind eye because he brings in the income or just hang in there miserably until this kind of public humiliation sets in.
I can imagine that she might not know. Unless she goes with him everywhere, or sees all his messages, why would she? Plenty of women, who are adamant that their OH’s won’t stray, are left wondering if they ever knew them when they find out they stray.

Reactions: 8
As a Doctor Who fan, I find it really interesting that was in it originally as Rose's (Billie Piper) boyfriend. He was brought back for a special episode with loads of returning characters and they never interacted. Did Billie want nothing to do with him?

Reactions: 7
As a Doctor Who fan, I find it really interesting that was in it originally as Rose's (Billie Piper) boyfriend. He was brought back for a special episode with loads of returning characters and they never interacted. Did Billie want nothing to do with him?
I still get the Doctor Who Audio books, and the main characters from David Tennants time have returned, except for Noel Clarke, and I think he must have done something to annoy them.

Reactions: 6
I still get the Doctor Who Audio books, and the main characters from David Tennants time have returned, except for Noel Clarke, and I think he must have done something to annoy them.

Oh I'm very sure there must be something like that in play. Love a bit of Big Finish myself.

Reactions: 3
he has a private account (FB) with his family on that, a work colleague is mates with or old school chums - no clue which it is.
Yh he would have I guess.
So he only goes on Instagram with his kids and videos of their holiday parks as advert probably, also did anyone ever see in his stories? he used to film himself every morning on the way to filming bulletproof in the taxi posing into the phone camera looking at his self smirking for a few minutes! also said once on there ‘don’t bother dm me unles you got a blue tick’
I did dm him
And said ‘f***you’( he never answered ). Unfollowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funnily enough, Billie and Noel were an item for a bit, completely and utterly confirming that Billie Piper has immensely tit taste in men.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Funnily enough, Billie and Noel were an item for a bit, completely and utterly confirming that Billie Piper has immensely tit taste in men.
God she really knows how to pick em 😳

Reactions: 11
When would this have been? I thought he'd been with his wife for yonks before they actually got married

Reactions: 5
I can imagine that she might not know. Unless she goes with him everywhere, or sees all his messages, why would she? Plenty of women, who are adamant that their OH’s won’t stray, are left wondering if they ever knew them when they find out they stray.
I agree with this. It makes me uncomfortable how this narrative crops up everytime a man turns out to be a bad'un "the wife must have known!" noone says the reverse when it's a woman in the public eye for a crime (although admittedly that obviously happens less). People can be extremely convincing liars, especially if they are charming. Or even if she had a suspicion, highly unlikely to the extent of this.

Reactions: 12
When would this have been? I thought he'd been with his wife for yonks before they actually got married
I'm pretty sure she dated a random unknown guy after Chris Evans and before Laurence Fox. There were also rumours about David Tennant too, but I never heard anything about her and Noel Clarke (and I was quite the Whovian back then!)

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure she dated a random unknown guy after Chris Evans and before Laurence Fox. There were also rumours about David Tennant too, but I never heard anything about her and Noel Clarke (and I was quite the Whovian back then!)
She dated Matt Smith for about 5 minutes in between Evan's and L. Fox I thought. They are still good friends.

Reactions: 2
I think the rumour was that her and Tennant slept with each other, but didn't actually date as such.

Reactions: 1
How many episodes was it? I'd started watching it and watched what I thought was the last episode (5) but my sister said there was 6?
There was 6. The 6th and final episode was the one ITV pulled last Friday and made it available on the Hub - but only got 2 days until Sun 2 May. It was quite a good ending tbh!

I heard on Sky news that the report was made by a drama school in London who asked him to visit to talk to the students, however he was caught out trying to persuade a class to strip off to "enact getting ready for bed" as some sort of a test of their talents. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

After that he was never invited back to mentor their students again, unsurprisingly under the circumstances, but this was more than five years ago and yet they kept schtum despite being fully aware of it;
My son was at that drama school at this time and this ‘class’ was seen as a right of passage in the final year until a new head took over and stopped it immediately !

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Tennant shagged every woman on that set apparently but was very lovely ( not cheat, respectful etc)
😂 He was in a relationship for 2 years with Sophia Myles who was in his first series and then in the 3rd series he met Georgia so I really doubt this.

Reactions: 2
😂 He was in a relationship for 2 years with Sophia Myles who was in his first series and then in the 3rd series he met Georgia so I really doubt this.
He also dated Bethan Britton, Natalie Walter and Anne-Marie Duff. He's one lucky sod.....