Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the drain, I dony know. I can't help linking it to the biblical searches though. Word of mouth maybe, maybe he'd been there, heard about it. I think its a big statement to make that he didn't know, Noah knew a lot of things and Noah was secretive.

Reactions: 3
The thing is he was said to be cycling fast, purposefully and without hesitation. Not suggestive of someone who didn't know where they where going. I had at one point thought he might have been chased, but no evidence of that unless its withheld, there are 2 unaccounted mins in the street. Fiona is insisted he'a running exhausted, exhausted from what? A quick dash so no one seen him or that he was being hunted, again no cctv or ring to say anyone was being him even on the footage released, he is seen cycling alone.

Reactions: 2
Now we have Jamie Bryson retweeting commentary from a loyalist troll account 🤢
I don’t know I just feel the whole thing has become so unsavoury. Twitter is a cesspit at the best of times but I feel so uncomfortable about the conversations about a teenage boy’s sexuality, this shouldn’t be played out in public. I don’t think Donal’s intentions are pure but I think Fiona is too far gone now to see it.

Re the psych report, people do realise that the psych was instructed by the PSNI and therefore will present findings to corroborate the PSNIs conclusion of no foul play? That’s literally their job, to trawl through evidence and pick out the parts that serve to confirm the police’s theory. They aren’t paid to be subjective, they’re paid to add weight to the PSNI’s conclusion. The conclusion they arrived at before they’d even performed a PM and therefore were under pressure to prove.

Maybe he was confused about his sexuality but why does that automatically mean he must’ve been suicidal? Christ if anyone was to look at my Google search history they’d probably lock me up 😂 My point is, all of us, every single one of us consume all sorts of material, day in day out and if a psych was to take a deep dive into what we Google, the lyrics of the music we listen to, the subject matter of every tv show we watch, the themes of the books we read then of course they’d find something to support whatever narrative they want to project. That’s something I agree with Donal on but assuming he was suicidal because he was confused is no different than assuming he had future aspirations of being a doctor because he googled Trinity. It’s all speculative and presumptive and everyone can cherry pick the parts that suit them no? 🤷🏼‍♀️ And that’s why I think this will never be “solved”. Donal will expose police failures that will be brushed under the carpet and that’ll be that I think.

Reactions: 10
I've had a quick look, going back to 2021 as that's what the search showed, a couple of properties went for sale, 2 are rented, they where advertised for rent and one or 2 are actually on the Drive not the road, so not that street basically. Hardly a lot?
---

I can't rem when it was.
Maybe they meant fellas told to leave not decent residents?
---
It didn’t say anything about addiction just blamed her lesbian lover for murdering him.
IMG_6480.jpeg

• Wow
I think they're trying to delay the inquest aren't they?
Verdict. Ask for judicial review. Doubtful they'd be granted a fresh inquest but I think solicitors will try.
It's the suicide theory that is causing the upset, I wasn't aware until recently that that was the official line. Misadventure would be easier to handle.
I think courts would weigh up the impact of further delays and public scrutiny and possibly not even grant a review. Dignity would come into it.

Maybe they meant fellas told to leave not decent residents?
---
It didn’t say anything about addiction just blamed her lesbian lover for murdering him.View attachment 2281920
No it said mass exodus of residents, obviously just some hole stirring the pot.
---
I think they're trying to delay the inquest aren't they?
Verdict. Ask for judicial review. Doubtful they'd be granted a fresh inquest but I think solicitors will try.
It's the suicide theory that is causing the upset, I wasn't aware until recently that that was the official line. Misadventure would be easier to handle.
I think courts would weigh up the impact of further delays and public scrutiny and possibly not even grant a review. Dignity would come into it.
I always thought it was misadventure, I'm nearly sure that was printed.
---
Now we have Jamie Bryson retweeting commentary from a loyalist troll account 🤢
I don’t know I just feel the whole thing has become so unsavoury. Twitter is a cesspit at the best of times but I feel so uncomfortable about the conversations about a teenage boy’s sexuality, this shouldn’t be played out in public. I don’t think Donal’s intentions are pure but I think Fiona is too far gone now to see it.

Re the psych report, people do realise that the psych was instructed by the PSNI and therefore will present findings to corroborate the PSNIs conclusion of no foul play? That’s literally their job, to trawl through evidence and pick out the parts that serve to confirm the police’s theory. They aren’t paid to be subjective, they’re paid to add weight to the PSNI’s conclusion. The conclusion they arrived at before they’d even performed a PM and therefore were under pressure to prove.

Maybe he was confused about his sexuality but why does that automatically mean he must’ve been suicidal? Christ if anyone was to look at my Google search history they’d probably lock me up 😂 My point is, all of us, every single one of us consume all sorts of material, day in day out and if a psych was to take a deep dive into what we Google, the lyrics of the music we listen to, the subject matter of every tv show we watch, the themes of the books we read then of course they’d find something to support whatever narrative they want to project. That’s something I agree with Donal on but assuming he was suicidal because he was confused is no different than assuming he had future aspirations of being a doctor because he googled Trinity. It’s all speculative and presumptive and everyone can cherry pick the parts that suit them no? 🤷🏼‍♀️ And that’s why I think this will never be “solved”. Donal will expose police failures that will be brushed under the carpet and that’ll be that I think.
Yes I said a few posts back I felt like Donal was throwing Fiona under a bus type thing as she is now losing support and more and more people are asking questions.
Do you believe he was murdered?

Nope. As far as I know it was put to them in court but no I didn't see it reported on until this weekend.
The family and solicitor objected in court.
I'm not sure if reporting was restricted.

Re the no foul play, Noah was missing for 6days within that time a picture would have been building, the family interviewed, friends questioned, lap top seized, phone. While I think the psni should have said at this point we have no answers or the case is ongoing, they did leap to no foul play but that would have also been as the Nationalist in the area where chomping to get going, July is marching season, better to close the speculation. But of course I see all the points and if it was my child I'd be asking how they knew without a PM, come to me after it's done.

No it said mass exodus of residents, obviously just some hole stirring the pot.
---

I always thought it was misadventure, I'm nearly sure that was printed.
---

Yes I said a few posts back I felt like Donal was throwing Fiona under a bus type thing as she is now losing support and more and more people are asking questions.
Do you believe he was murdered?
I honestly don’t know. At the start I believed he was assaulted and went into the drain to hide, fell unconscious and drowned as a result. I still think that’s a possibility. Was there ever an explanation given for the bruise on his head? Or maybe he was threatened and running scared from someone, entered the drain and just couldn’t get out. I mean it would be a good hiding place, even if someone knew you were in there they’d be unlikely to follow you in 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just can’t wrap my head around the suicide theory. Not because I don’t believe he was having mental health issues but because it’s such an odd way to take your own life? Literally any other “tried and tested” method would be a better way to go. I’m also not sure he’d have put his mother through a pain staking search and recovery operation. Surely it would’ve crossed his mind that he might never be found and the effect that would have on her? We are expected to believe he was a deep, critical thinker who loved talking about Jordan Peterson but he didn’t leave a note? To me that doesn’t fit the profile of a philosophical thinker. If you believe the mental health theory I think a sudden onset acute episode is a more convincing explanation of why he ended up there but at this point who knows.

Reactions: 4
Didn't realise Donal had another bitsize out, saying basically he doesn't agree with the report or mainly suggestion of sexuality. And that the family will produce their own report at some point in time to challenge this.

I honestly don’t know. At the start I believed he was assaulted and went into the drain to hide, fell unconscious and drowned as a result. I still think that’s a possibility. Was there ever an explanation given for the bruise on his head? Or maybe he was threatened and running scared from someone, entered the drain and just couldn’t get out. I mean it would be a good hiding place, even if someone knew you were in there they’d be unlikely to follow you in 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just can’t wrap my head around the suicide theory. Not because I don’t believe he was having mental health issues but because it’s such an odd way to take your own life? Literally any other “tried and tested” method would be a better way to go. I’m also not sure he’d have put his mother through a pain staking search and recovery operation. Surely it would’ve crossed his mind that he might never be found and the effect that would have on her? We are expected to believe he was a deep, critical thinker who loved talking about Jordan Peterson but he didn’t leave a note? To me that doesn’t fit the profile of a philosophical thinker. If you believe the mental health theory I think a sudden onset acute episode is a more convincing explanation of why he ended up there but at this point who knows.
Unfortunately while some suicides are carefully planned others are not. Someone mentioned that Noah had shaved his hair off shortly before he died? Not sure if that has been confirmed, but apparently that is not uncommon among suicide victims, as is shedding of clothes. Remember the guy from the Manic Street Preachers who disappeared? He did it shortly (shaved his head, that is, and it wasn't as though he was follicularly challenged, he had a fine head of hair) before his disappearance . But yes you are right that a sudden mental health episode leading to strange behaviour and an accidental death is also a possibility. One way or another, I am seeing no evidence of outside interference though. Team Noah are not doing the mother any favours. They remind me of Team Britney.

People (and I don't mean on here, I'm referring to Twitter) seem to want a big conspiracy but more often than not the truth is the most obvious explanation.

Reactions: 6

Definitely easier ways to go but in a manic episode, could be explained, if that's the case, look at mothers who casually murder their children one by one and then come out of an episode to realise what they've done yet at the time it all makes perfect sense.

If he drowned then how? People are saying there was no water in the drain or little water? It had to be deep or tidal as some point, or passed out and inhaled water?

Funny you say, I've also toyed with the idea he didnt want to be found regardless of the impact on family. It happens. No note nothing.

Van Gohg was one of the most talented people going back centuries and while his work only did well after his death, he suffered with manic episodes and psychosis, resulting in the famous he cut part of his ear off, being academic, talented, philosophical does not leave you immune.

One thing I would say, as several posters already said the same, Fiona not noticing Noah had been out late the night before shouldn't be held against her. When I was 20, a few years older than Noah granted, but like him I was considered a bit of a swot, I was still living at home with parents. One Saturday evening walked down to the local off-licence to buy a few cans, planned a quiet night in. In the offy bumped into some college friends, they were having a session in the pub adjoined to the offy and were getting takeouts as one of them had a free gaf (parents away) they said sure why drink on your own, buy your cans and come join us. All fine in itself. What was not so fine was that as the party was drawing to a close I sneaked back to my parents' house, 'liberated' the car keys and went basically joy-riding in their car giving people lifts home. Back to parents gaf by 5am or so. They never noticed a thing. Thank f*** they are relatively heavy sleepers. And more importantly that I didn't crash the car, I would have been rightly screwed.

One of my ex girlfriends, when she was 14/15, used to sneak out in her parents car in the wee small hours. She only got caught when she turned 17, her dad was giving her her first 'official' driving lessons and couldn't figure out why she was so proficient, so she basically owned up to it.

I'm still tying myself in knots about her reaction.
Not to be that witch but I think its less about taking a break (healthy) and more about another reaction.
Theres no normal to guide me here so I don't know.

Unfortunately while some suicides are carefully planned others are not. Someone mentioned that Noah had shaved his hair off shortly before he died? Not sure if that has been confirmed, but apparently that is not uncommon among suicide victims, as is shedding of clothes. Remember the guy from the Manic Street Preachers who disappeared? He did it shortly (shaved his head, that is, and it wasn't as though he was follicularly challenged, he had a fine head of hair) before his disappearance . But yes you are right that a sudden mental health episode leading to strange behaviour and an accidental death is also a possibility. One way or another, I am seeing no evidence of outside interference though. Team Noah are not doing the mother any favours. They remind me of Team Britney.

People (and I don't mean on here, I'm referring to Twitter) seem to want a big conspiracy but more often than not the truth is the most obvious explanation.
Hairdressers were closed for covid restrictions and half the country were sporting diy buzz cuts and dodgy fringes. Again I’m not sure if it means anything, Noah had afro carribean hair, it was probably just easier to manage if it was shaved. My husband and sons cut their own hair during that time too. From the photos I’ve seen he kept it fairly short anyway so it wasn’t as if it was a drastic statement like Britney Spears publicly shaving off her famous long blonde hair.

Definitely easier ways to go but in a manic episode, could be explained, if that's the case, look at mothers who casually murder their children one by one and then come out of an episode to realise what they've done yet at the time it all makes perfect sense.

If he drowned then how? People are saying there was no water in the drain or little water? It had to be deep or tidal as some point, or passed out and inhaled water?

Funny you say, I've also toyed with the idea he didnt want to be found regardless of the impact on family. It happens. No note nothing.

Van Gohg was one of the most talented people going back centuries and while his work only did well after his death, he suffered with manic episodes and psychosis, resulting in the famous he cut part of his ear off, being academic, talented, philosophical does not leave you immune.
Well that’s the thing, if it was a manic episode and he was hallucinating or hiding from something that wasn’t there then it wouldn’t be considered suicide. I’m well aware that nobody is immune to mental health issues and that not everyone leaves a suicide note but what I’m saying is I find it odd that Noah in particular didn’t leave a note. We’re told he was obsessed with Peterson, tried to draw his friends into conversations about him, talked to people online about him, we’re led to believe all of this means Peterson’s work influenced him to take his own life in the most bizarre way possible but yet no note? And he just discarded this book that meant so much to him that it influenced him to die by his own hand? A man is convicted of stealing Noah’s bag and it’s contents but we’re told he simply found it? Noah later found naked and dead in a storm drain. Police say nothing to see here, at the very least you’d think the police would wait until a PM was complete to draw that conclusion under the circumstances.

Reactions: 5
I'm trying to think how professionals involved would feel. They see the online behaviour they know that details haven't been disclosed online but other avenues are being explored and encouraged but not vital information. I think Fiona was worried about reaction to that information and thats why it was held back, I think professionals have understood that for some time, I think family understand that too. I swear to god I think the probably well meaning people posting blue hearts have a lot to answer for and I'll always think it. I think if communication had been clear, clear reporting, nothing held back this mess wouldn't have happened.

Looks like it’s only this grill gives you access I thought it was the large bars had to be lifted
IMG_6490.jpeg

---
IMG_6491.jpeg

---
Also seems to be steps leading somewhere
IMG_6492.jpeg
IMG_6493.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like it’s only this grill gives you access I thought it was the large bars had to be lifted View attachment 2282280
---
View attachment 2282285
---
Also seems to be steps leading somewhere View attachment 2282286View attachment 2282292
Yes was always the small grill, which I why I struggled with the Noah could never lift that, suppose I don't know how heavy it.
---
Hairdressers were closed for covid restrictions and half the country were sporting diy buzz cuts and dodgy fringes. Again I’m not sure if it means anything, Noah had afro carribean hair, it was probably just easier to manage if it was shaved. My husband and sons cut their own hair during that time too. From the photos I’ve seen he kept it fairly short anyway so it wasn’t as if it was a drastic statement like Britney Spears publicly shaving off her famous long blonde hair.

Well that’s the thing, if it was a manic episode and he was hallucinating or hiding from something that wasn’t there then it wouldn’t be considered suicide. I’m well aware that nobody is immune to mental health issues and that not everyone leaves a suicide note but what I’m saying is I find it odd that Noah in particular didn’t leave a note. We’re told he was obsessed with Peterson, tried to draw his friends into conversations about him, talked to people online about him, we’re led to believe all of this means Peterson’s work influenced him to take his own life in the most bizarre way possible but yet no note? And he just discarded this book that meant so much to him that it influenced him to die by his own hand? A man is convicted of stealing Noah’s bag and it’s contents but we’re told he simply found it? Noah later found naked and dead in a storm drain. Police say nothing to see here, at the very least you’d think the police would wait until a PM was complete to draw that conclusion under the circumstances.
That's a fair point about the book, to suddenly discard it.

Yes was always the small grill, which I why I struggled with the Noah could never lift that, suppose I don't know how heavy it.
---

That's a fair point about the book, to suddenly discard it.
Well Donal is clearly confused because he said it’s impossible someone of Noah’s size could lift it, that’s why I asked could he fit through the bars.