Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cause of death was drowning. The question is where?
Well you can only assume the drain, I came across a post from Niamh saying that the drain FILLS twice a day with tidal water but only Noahs hands and feet had sort of severe water damage, so that was her issue, surely that's normal, even in a bath they are the 1st to go. The position of the body, sitting? Arms dangling? Even on his side they would be constantly in the water.

Reactions: 2
I'd like to think while some members of the psni are corrupt someone in this case has integrity and a conscience not to cover a child's death, whether that be a person in the lab, not the coroner, or someone in a task room.
I know where I am with the case, with the new information.
They'll try to cover up their failings thats a given. But every police force in the UK is in hot water over those. I don't think they did enough to find him and I find it interesting that time of death is a mystery.

Reactions: 3
Presumably though, if it fills with tidal water twice a day he would’ve been washed out to sea? It’s so easy to pick holes in the Donohues theories, you can see why the police haven’t been able to maintain a relationship with them

They'll try to cover up their failings thats a given. But every police force in the UK is in hot water over those. I don't think they did enough to find him and I find it interesting that time of death is a mystery.
Absolutely, they failed in their, fiona called it something fatigue? and she is correct, they are slow to get going.
The biggest part of this case is the psni handling of this and their attempt to cover themselves. The fund is at 96k so they should meet their target and Donal can prove that they failed.
If Fiona focused on that she would get further i feel, in bringing them down but she is obsessed with a murder.
I believe Noah acted alone. Happy to be proven wrong but apart from shoddy police work I don't believe there is anything else to this.

Reactions: 4
Well the tidal aspect would explain how he came to be so far into it. I think there are bends in the system and it would be difficult for a body to move freely around those.

Presumably though, if it fills with tidal water twice a day he would’ve been washed out to sea? It’s so easy to pick holes in the Donohues theories, you can see why the police haven’t been able to maintain a relationship with them
Donal said he was found in a basin of water so assume that was a part of the drain that he was possible stuck in? When I think of a basin I think round? Not sure though?
---
Well the tidal aspect would explain how he came to be so far into it. I think there are bends in the system and it would be difficult for a body to move freely around those.
I also seen a post, basically I went back over twitter a bit, there was a guy who walked the 950m it took 10mins. So not really that far? When I think of football pitches I was thinking hours. This guy is part of the army and a supporter, his point/post was in the 10mins why didn't Noah turn back after 2,3,4 mins. He was saying he thinks that proves he was placed in the drain kinda thing.

I think basin in this situation is catchment for water running from different areas.

Reactions: 1
Just out of curiosity because it was a child are they allowed to release specific details without parental consent?
I know with suicide the media don’t generally report this to avoid a kind of ripple effect due to guidance from Samaritans so I’m wondering could that have been the reason the media just dropped off at the time as they had maybe just come to that conclusion.
Even if that was the case there are still some weird things such as the laptop ending up with that woman and other stuff

Yeah. I dunno. Is it standard? Possibly in a situation like this, not so much for someone who got into difficulty in a swimming pool.
Think about the bath rumour. Rumours start somewhere, in someone's head or someone who was present. If you had drowned someone in a bath and hid the body in a drain would you tell someone or take it to the grave.
Or drive someone to commit suicide? That family seems to be the common denominator in this.

It's horrible for sure. Does anyone remember the biblical terms we could have a wee look?
I'm so not into the bible 🙄
---
Or drive someone to commit suicide? That family seems to be the common denominator in this.
Yeah, they feature a lot.
So do the hostel people.
And who reported the possible assault? That wasn't someone linked to the hostel?

Reactions: 1
Just out of curiosity because it was a child are they allowed to release specific details without parental consent?
I know with suicide the media don’t generally report this to avoid a kind of ripple effect due to guidance from Samaritans so I’m wondering could that have been the reason the media just dropped off at the time as they had maybe just come to that conclusion.
Even if that was the case there are still some weird things such as the laptop ending up with that woman and other stuff
The official cause of death is actually drowning, I think the suicide theory came from the psychologist brought into the case, so while he drowned its a case of is it suicide or accident or something else.

It's a farce. The uncle of those guys went bananas over that talk, he should have took them for libel instead of trolling them. His lack of critical thinking let him down.

It's a farce. The uncle of those guys went bananas over that talk, he should have took them for libel instead of trolling them. His lack of critical thinking let him down.
Theres still something weird about his guilty plea as surely his solicitor could have come up with some defence around unfair trials or Fiona naming him and the nephews etc. but then I suppose we didn’t know then what we do now and that was only a few weeks back when it very much looked like this was a cover up of a loyalist murder.
I’m still not entirely convinced about the suicide angle but isn’t there something about people stripping off before it? It’s a well known thing?

Theres still something weird about his guilty plea as surely his solicitor could have come up with some defence around unfair trials or Fiona naming him and the nephews etc. but then I suppose we didn’t know then what we do now and that was only a few weeks back when it very much looked like this was a cover up of a loyalist murder.
I’m still not entirely convinced about the suicide angle but isn’t there something about people stripping off before it? It’s a well known thing?
It's not officially suicide, this is just the opinion of the psychologist involved, the family are and will be challenging this. Funny in my look back over twitter, I seen Fiona posted a picture of a naked man being led away by 2 police officers, looked like England and she was able to expand her mind that it looked like a mental health issue and that people shouldn't laugh or be taking the pictures, she then said, there are no pictures of my Noah as no one helped him. So can grasp this person's possible episode but won't entertain the possibility of her son having one, that army have a lot to answer for.
I think there is something but not 100% it also feeds into the bible someone said, again I'm not sure.

He's obviously a bad c#$t grifty. They caught him bang to rights. Outside the court he asked the cops for help when paps were trying to snap him and police basically told him to duck off. So if people believe the theory they're protecting his nephews I think they're very far off the mark. That outfit are not liked by the psni and you and I both know the hard-core loyalists have no time for the psni.

She never named them though. Their names were circulating online but it didn’t come from her. Guessing he targeted her because he expected her to put the rumours to bed or something? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Reports at the time said she didn’t engage with him and blocked him but he created new accounts to continue harassing her.