Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Skype calls are new I think?
Perhaps he was being groomed?
Was he meeting someone the night before.
Donal is critical of the psych report mostly because he believes they've leapt to conclusions about his sexuality and bullying, but I think the report has given several hypothesis and he's happy to explore lockdown Jordan Peterson deep thinker theology angle. He's also questioning why an adolescent psych wasn't called, he thinks that professional wasn't informed about leaving the home, which again is important.
Came across something earlier, the family solicitor made a statement last September re police leaks about the investigation that family hadn't been made aware of. Psni denied it.

Reactions: 4
But surely if they were from the hostel the time away wouldn’t have been so long ….
Maybe he had to make a collection / delivery for the person he met? Drug running ( if that’s the case) is a 24/7 thing, and way more difficult during daytime hours throughout the pandemic.

Reactions: 5
Haven't listened to podcast fully yet, and haven't caught up, just looked quickly on here. The woman with Donal said about podcasts and that she thought maybe Noah may have listened to a podcast as he went out with the headphones on, on HIS BIKE in the early hours of the morning he disappeared, so he was on his bike? Donal didn't interrupt or correct her? 35mins I'm thinking dry run to storm drain, maybe for a drug run?
Anyway I'll go and listen to the rest.

Reactions: 2
I think he's putting pressure on the coroner. Why didn't the coroner ask, why were expert witnesses not told. Beginning to see what Donal is at. It's clever and there's no risk for him he's already outlined this is a case that might never be solved.
Suits the family too as they know the verdict and they don't agree. Dont see how an inquest with jury can happen now.

Donal then saying early morning walk about, so no bike then. That rules that out suppose
---
Nicola: the important thing to remember is its how Noah perceived Petersons podcasts, I agree with this, everyone will have a different perspective, what if he was literally taking what he was saying like a crusade he must take, feeling pain in order to make a change.
Googling Trinity, Donal says that's because he was excited to hopefully study there, what if it was a final look to confirm, yea this isn't for me. This isn't what I want, this is what everyone else wants for me.
The sexuality and bullying, id say happens in every school and especially an all boys school, where the gay thing is still used as a way to wind people up. Was he being bullied? It was said at the beginning he was, again by commenters, but then the fact he had a supportive group of friends and it seems like these friends have been spoken with, makes me think no.
His sexuality, I doubt that would make him strip naked and enter a drain.
So it's back to mental health or 3rd party, the mental health seems the most likely, isn't there an illness that can make people think they're God or they hear voices, schizophrenia I think.
Then this missing or withheld cctv suggests 3rd party 😩
---
Also for anyone who hasn't read the Sunday world, it's much more detailed than Donals crime bite.
Searches for how to ward off Satan.
The report says the death could not be due to concussion, drugs, alcohol or accident.
Weeks before his death, messages including being in denial and coming out, that one we know Donal has suggested is coming out to meet friends, he failed to mention the in denial.
His friends noted he was feeling a bit blue and Fiona reported to the Pastoral care team her concerns as he wasn't himself. He also cancelled a day out, wanting to be alone and a txt a friend at 2am "ask yourself are you truly happy with the things in your life"
On June 20th a friend said he was obsessed with Peterson and talked off risks that must be taken in life.
Doesn't sound like someone who was a happy person.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The inquest is not going to provide the family answers is it? They have already decided what didn’t happen anyway. It’s going to highlight Police shortcomings and failings but the family are not going to get any answers, if this article is any indication.

The inquest is not going to provide the family answers is it? They have already decided what didn’t happen anyway. It’s going to highlight Police shortcomings and failings but the family are not going to get any answers, if this article is any indication.
I thought it was a very insightful article tbf…No is the short answer
IMG_6461.jpeg

---
Wasn’t there rumours Fiona was in a lesbian relationship, maybe that’s why she can’t accept Noah would have issues around his sexuality?

Reactions: 6
No at most they will prove some shortcomings, the psni will apologise and Fiona will be sent on her way. Case closed.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was a very insightful article tbf…No is the short answer View attachment 2280729
---
Wasn’t there rumours Fiona was in a lesbian relationship, maybe that’s why she can’t accept Noah would have issues around his sexuality?
I hadnt heard that. The thing I struggle with, is 'That is never something he would have hidden', well he hid his night out well. Also she uses the word shame, I think when people are confused about their sexuality it's not about shame as such but more they are struggling just to figure out if its a phase, real, hormones. So him not speaking up/out is possible because he didn't know himself just yet.

I hadnt heard that. The thing I struggle with, is 'That is never something he would have hidden', well he hid his night out well. Also she uses the word shame, I think when people are confused about their sexuality it's not about shame as such but more they are struggling just to figure out if its a phase, real, hormones. So him not speaking up/out is possible because he didn't know himself just yet.
It was a random comment someone left on her post one time I think I put it on here? It said something about her addictions and her lesbian lover, I can’t remember the exact words I’d need to search back through the threads to see what it said.

Sorry if this has been said before but could the storm drain have been somewhere to hide drugs or whatever?
---
I was a very secretive teen and got up to all sorts that my parents would never have believed. I snuck out a lot. But I was one of six and my parents were busy with other things.

I was high achieving too and struggled massively with my mental health. My parents, teachers, etc, would never have known as I kept everything hidden, even from friends.

Reactions: 9
Can anyone remember the reason for closing the first Facebook group? Was it because of too much speculation or something else?

Think it was closed because the speculation was unhealthy for family, perhaps I'm misremembering?
Fiona is taking a break. She's struggling with the talk around his MH and thinks she's losing support online.
It's hard to argue with the psych report she was concerned enough to contact pastoral care, friends noticed, all was not well. Toxicology was clear. No concussion. Sometimes we can't explain things and thats very hard on families.
Noah can't be helped now, his mother is the person left behind who needs others to put her back together. Donal blowing smoke in her direction, being careful with his words and certain facts isn't helpful, he's spinning a narrative and you'd have to question who benefits, I'm not sure it's Noah.
Theres been a lot of strange ownership of this child and placing responsibility on others "if you tolerate this your children will be next" I don't understand that, unless his family truly believe someone hurt him. Donal hasn't come to that chapter yet.

Donals running with a mental break with no planning. Others would have come to that conclusion long ago if details had been known. I'm not sure how he's convinced her to let this out but I'm guessing it has something to do with talking about intelligence.
On the other hand recently we've seen police taking a very soft approach to loyalist drug dealing so if there's a link to that I could see something being covered. I just don't want/can't believe they'd cover a child's death.
Occams razor.