Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been said before but could the storm drain have been somewhere to hide drugs or whatever?
---
I was a very secretive teen and got up to all sorts that my parents would never have believed. I snuck out a lot. But I was one of six and my parents were busy with other things.

I was high achieving too and struggled massively with my mental health. My parents, teachers, etc, would never have known as I kept everything hidden, even from friends.
We have talked on here about the drain, and thought yes it could have been a meeting place, hideout for drugs, but the reality it doesn't seem logical. The department of infrastructure are responsible for it, that would mean one of their workers was involved, leaving it open on purpose to facilitate a drug deal, if Noah was bringing packages in reality how much could he have fitted in his back pack that had a mini library and a lap top already in, bit of a lengthy drop for a few packets, would have been easier just to go a house, rather than the plan to be climb fences etc to drop off drugs, surely you'd want it as covert as possible. I had thought at one point maybe the person who's house he went out the back off challenged him, a naked teen appearing in your garden, he did have a bump on his head, would he have then taken a chance on hiding and then dragging a body into a drain unseen? There was no mention of any bruising to the back of his head, you know as in the one punch theory. Maybe he did then Noah ran off. Then we are back to hiding out but it still doesn't explain everything that went before, the bag, phone, taking his clothes off.
---
Did the young guy that killed himself live in Northwood?
Shore Road I think, so further down, same sort of area.

Reactions: 3
Do you not think its notable that people had concerns? He wasn't himself, had immersed himself in pseudo psychology was discussing it with others who didn't understand and pointed out he seemed obsessed with it. We know he was chatting online to people who did understand we don't know what they were saying to him, we don't know who he was Skype calling. The Google searches are concerning.
Without even touching on the bizarre sexuality theory this points to something internal.

Reactions: 5
Back to the mental health, there is a photo of Noah it's the one taken in the bathroom just after he had shaved his head in lockdown, I always thought he looked sad, or a bit off in it, compared to the smiley, jokey person he seemed, but also had thought maybe fiona was laughing and he was just pissed off at her, she took the photo, and he was a teenager, we all know the moodswings 🙃 there is a photo of him the day before he disappeared his friend took, a selfie and he isn't happy looking in that either, but of course you can always be caught of guard, or just not be in the mood.
---
Do you not think its notable that people had concerns? He wasn't himself, had immersed himself in pseudo psychology was discussing it with others who didn't understand and pointed out he seemed obsessed with it. We know he was chatting online to people who did understand we don't know what they were saying to him, we don't know who he was Skype calling. The Google searches are concerning.
Without even touching on the bizarre sexuality theory this points to something internal.
Yes all very concerning and I'm not even sure a teenage psychologist or whoever did the report for the coroner would have came up with much of a difference. To go to Pastoral care shows a concern, I've approached the school in the past for similar reasons and the reason I turned to them was because my concern was ramping up, I wasn't getting anywhere and the school offered counselling and a safe space to talk without judgement.

Last edited:
I hope she's alright, this is complex, she's complex and I'm worried she's surrounded herself with people telling her what she wants to hear. I think that's a person who doesn't care about life anymore.
I don't think she's strong enough or has enough emotional support for the Donal carry on.
Anyone discussing the case outside the echo chamber is a troll and all I'm seeing is rational people, looking at facts being presented by a journalist.
---
When I say facts presented by a journalist theres definitely a slant being placed on those facts by said journalist. Thats not investigative journalism.
He wants to keep the family and army on side because he needs them to fund this.
Does anyone else see the problem with that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I hope she's alright, this is complex, she's complex and I'm worried she's surrounded herself with people telling her what she wants to hear. I think that's a person who doesn't care about life anymore.
I don't think she's strong enough or has enough emotional support for the Donal carry on.
Anyone discussing the case outside the echo chamber is a troll and all I'm seeing is rational people, looking at facts being presented by a journalist.
I think the falling in and falling out with the sister, could be because Niamh has tried to reason with her and she just can't be reasoned with. They came to support her initially but as time has gone on, I think her sister while believing the psni did a tit job knows there's nothing else to this. The facts are there in front of you. We heard yesterday from Donal, that yes Noah was left at home all day, as Fiona was a key worker. Time for him to delve very deep into peterson and the rest.
The Sunday world fb page had some reasonable comments and of course the angry faces and blue hearts appeared, because anyone looking at the facts is wrong.
Wonder what Donal will drop today. Or will he let her breathe for a bit.

Even at that it’s a bizarre way to commit suicide, Cave Hill wouldn’t been more appealing , travelling 13 football pitches underground in pitch black,naked ,surrounded by sewage ,to then sit down and die is what gets me questioning if there is more to it.

Reactions: 7
Even at that it’s a bizarre way to commit suicide, Cave Hill wouldn’t been more appealing , travelling 13 football pitches underground in pitch black,naked ,surrounded by sewage ,to then sit down and die is what gets me questioning if there is more to it.
Possible psychosis? Not everyone who takes their own life plans or are aware of their actions.
Is it possible he was unwell and searching for one of these biblical places he'd googled?

Surely the water would have washed him down a bit?
When you look at all the evidence of what he was reading and researching that we know off, it doesn't seem that off, strange yes, but all the lead me to the water to rebirth, pain in order to feel, worried about Satan, challenging yourself.
While there are definitely easier ways, if you are in the middle of an episode it could seem absolutely logical.
I mean I too still have questions, how did the drain just happen to be open, of all the times? But then that usa case was similar, the water tank should have been locked but wasn't.

Reactions: 4
Surely the water would have washed him down a bit?
When you look at all the evidence of what he was reading and researching that we know off, it doesn't seem that off, strange yes, but all the lead me to the water to rebirth, pain in order to feel, worried about Satan, challenging yourself.
While there are definitely easier ways, if you are in the middle of an episode it could seem absolutely logical.
I mean I too still have questions, how did the drain just happen to be open, of all the times? But then that usa case was similar, the water tank should have been locked but wasn't.
According to Donal it wasn’t a tidal part of the drain so he wasn’t washed or carried by the water, apparently even those skilled in that field had problems manoeuvring the bends and twists of the tunnels it’s not a straight passage.

Donal is also only disputing the planning part of that theory, he's leaning towards an episode and the literature influences. He could start looking at third party in depth soon, think he was hinting at that with the Lawrence detective input.

Donal is also only disputing the planning part of that theory, he's leaning towards an episode and the literature influences. He could start looking at third party in depth soon, think he was hinting at that with the Lawrence detective input.
Wonder if there’s any truth in this 🤔
IMG_6476.jpeg

Reactions: 2
According to Donal it wasn’t a tidal part of the drain so he wasn’t washed or carried by the water, apparently even those skilled in that field had problems manoeuvring the bends and twists of the tunnels it’s not a straight passage.
So then I would ask, if even those skilled struggled then how are we supposed to believe that a couple of junkies or bucked toothed loyalists managed to drag a body, leave it and navigate their way back unscathed?
Or do think he was dropped at the exact spot he was found? Therefore never entered the drain at all, rather gently placed? Wasn't he found near a railway or station?
---
Wonder if there’s any truth in this 🤔View attachment 2281551
Why would they leave? Intimidation? Or the well documented rise in property prices?

From twitter. Allegedly used by an expert during inquest. I'm not even sure what I'm looking at but I think its the drain.
Suppose it would be helpful to know what out the back of the houses looked like exactly, so if he didn't enter the drain there, feet cuts could be from running? But then it was supposed to be dense. That drain looks quite big, you could almost stand up in it? Or just walk through.

Suppose it would be helpful to know what out the back of the houses looked like exactly, so if he didn't enter the drain there, feet cuts could be from running? But then it was supposed to be dense. That drain looks quite big, you could almost stand up in it? Or just walk through.
I wonder if he really wasn't aware it was there. How could anyone know? I wonder if that's what is coming out in the inquest? Theyre spooked about police ambushing them and dropping grenades. Interesting language when you want the truth.

So then I would ask, if even those skilled struggled then how are we supposed to believe that a couple of junkies or bucked toothed loyalists managed to drag a body, leave it and navigate their way back unscathed?
Or do think he was dropped at the exact spot he was found? Therefore never entered the drain at all, rather gently placed? Wasn't he found near a railway or station?
---

Why would they leave? Intimidation? Or the well documented rise in property prices?
No idea? Donal did say there was no damage to the body from sewage chemicals it would’ve been expected to be in a worse state of decay?

Decomp would depend on when he died and the temp and lots of other factors. Donal doesn't appear know those details. I'm surprised they didn't tell Fiona when they think death occurred.

Decomp would depend on when he died and the temp and lots of other factors. Donal doesn't appear know those details. I'm surprised they didn't tell Fiona when they think death occurred.
Yes because aren't they suggesting that he may have been alive for the days he was missing albeit trapped (breaks my heart to think that) so decomp may not have occurred just at that point.
---
I wonder if he really wasn't aware it was there. How could anyone know? I wonder if that's what is coming out in the inquest? Theyre spooked about police ambushing them and dropping grenades. Interesting language when you want the truth.
So do you think when he came across it he took a chance to go and explore?

Yes because aren't they suggesting that he may have been alive for the days he was missing albeit trapped (breaks my heart to think that) so decomp may not have occurred just at that point.
---

So do you think when he came across it he took a chance to go and explore?
There was some suggestion they'd been looking in that area days before he was found, I'm not sure I've seen anything official. When was the press conference, Tuesday?

Wonder if there’s any truth in this 🤔View attachment 2281551
I've had a quick look, going back to 2021 as that's what the search showed, a couple of properties went for sale, 2 are rented, they where advertised for rent and one or 2 are actually on the Drive not the road, so not that street basically. Hardly a lot?
---
There was some suggestion they'd been looking in that area days before he was found, I'm not sure I've seen anything official. When was the press conference, Tuesday?
I can't rem when it was.