Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donal just tweeted 'breaking news in 30, keep tuned!, Odd timing, maybe a headline from tomorrow

Reactions: 2
If he’s on Twitter I’ll have to wait till tomorrow I’ve exceeded my daily limit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First time I’ve heard his sexuality mentioned!
Likewise monga, really strange this is being brought up now
---
Oh and view twitter on the browser you can’t be limited then, Elon hasn’t worked that out yet 😬

Likewise monga, really strange this is being brought up now
---
Oh and view twitter on the browser you can’t be limited then, Elon hasn’t worked that out yet 😬
I think Donals on TikTok anyway…Wonder where this has materialised from 🤔

Reactions: 3
She said he was hormonal in an earlier vid ,

not depressed.
---
IMG_6444.jpeg
IMG_6442.jpeg
IMG_6445.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know how they're going to have a jury with this going on in the background.

It was said at the very beginning in the early days of the army forming, that he was struggling with his sexuality, this is not news to me, it was amongst comments several times back when people could comment on the original fb group without being beating by blue hearts. ( I think that group closed and the new justice one formed) I'm going to say it's came from parents of boys at the same school. Same as I heard about the spate of suicides in St Malachy’s, that was amongst comments, they where asking why was no one talking/mentioning that fact.
---
I’m confused now….. more so than usual! But I thought she said she was worried about his mental health but now she is saying she isn’t? Is this just a drive to create lots of different theories to show the one theory approach was wrong? Wait til donal finds this thread when he sees all the theories we have had!
Haha I went to search for something on Noah and tattle came up!
---
Elons a prick.
Donal has nothing new on tik tok.
Again, I understand Fionas right and want to push, I support her in that but she's going to need to open her mind a bit, this notion that she won't accept anything other than 3rd party isn't going to go well for her. Donal is highlighting this curious, adventurous, deep thinking boy for a reason.
I came across fionas Instagram, didn't know it existed before, was something highlighted it, some lovely photos on it, she used the same hashtag under Noah in every one, watchthisspace and angel. Seems to me she was definitely living the life she had wanted through him, she was determined to turn him into something, a someone. I'd be interested in a delve into Fiona growing up, relationships etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I haven't read the paper, does it say police believed it was that and thats why they didn't do forensics on his possessions? He said yesterday things could have been cleared up if they had but now there'll always be questions. Look at the Katie Simpson case as an example.
Is sending cctv to Dublin normal?
I think the family are concerned about the inquest and I don't think it'll be gentle 😔
The replies to Donal are full of it was themmuns, they murdered him, the psni are covering for loyalists, we're coming for you.
That gets people's backs up. Donal should probably address that. It's not a taboo to people in the North we know sectarianism exists and people die as a result, is it a taboo to Donal? I think it might be. But its going on in his threads so he'd be best to man up.

I haven't read the paper, does it say police believed it was that and thats why they didn't do forensics on his possessions? He said yesterday things could have been cleared up if they had but now there'll always be questions. Look at the Katie Simpson case as an example.
Is sending cctv to Dublin normal?
I think the family are concerned about the inquest and I don't think it'll be gentle 😔
The replies to Donal are full of it was themmuns, they murdered him, the psni are covering for loyalists, we're coming for you.
That gets people's backs up. Donal should probably address that. It's not a taboo to people in the North we know sectarianism exists and people die as a result, is it a taboo to Donal? I think it might be. But its going on in his threads so he'd be best to man up.
Haven't read the paper either
I'm locked out of twitter aswell
The cctv, something was mentioned about that but it's amongst comments on twitter, I'd need to find it again, from memory someone had googled a company in Dublin and it highlights the fact that not only can they look at cctv but have the equipment to enhance and make it very clear, can't be sure it was company that was used of course but could be a reasonable explanation? And tbf Dublin is hardly outer Mongolia, its down the road. I'd be worried if they sent it to the Gardi but if it was an independent company. Well Donal has them warned, they better have the evidence.

Last edited:
Haven't read the paper either
I'm locked out of twitter aswell
The cctv, something was mentioned about that but it's amongst comments on twitter, I'd need to find it again, from memory someone had googled a company in Dublin and it highlights the fact that not only can they look at cctv but have the equipment to enhance and make it very clear, can't be sure it was company that was used of course but could be a reasonable explanation? And tbf Dublin is hardly outer Mongolia, its down the road. It be worried if they sent it to the Gardi but if it was an independent company. Well Donal has them warned, they better have the evidence.
Why am I thinking it was the gardai? I've read that in a comment probably. I was locked out of twitter yesterday, really bothered me. I've a hair mask on and the papers are already here, looks like I'm going to have to go to the shop and buy this paper.

Reactions: 1
Why am I thinking it was the gardai? I've read that in a comment probably. I was locked out of twitter yesterday, really bothered me. I've a hair mask on and the papers are already here, looks like I'm going to have to go to the shop and buy this paper.
No I've never seen the Gardi mentioned ever, just for me in my thinking, if they involved another police organisation it would be odd. But don't think they have. I'm cleaning today 🙃 do post if you get the paper!

Reactions: 1
Crime World. Psych report.
---
Last Google searches biblical terms.
Psych report is wow and extremely complex, Donal buys the Peterson line but not the planning, sexuality, bullying theory.
He says no planning, he'd googled Trinity on the day, he'd hoped to study medicine there.
Focusing a lot on his state of mind and "obsession" with Peterson.
Everything is subjective.
Key issues still to be addressed like third party.
Skype calls on the day? Confusion over this, may be shown during inquest as of yet no information.
Donal believes shadow investigation.
"Grenades" dropped during inquest.
---
Nicola touches on disassociation and loved ones not believing an act was intentional.

Last edited:
The whole thing gets more confusing and tangled by the day rather than opening up any answers

Especially now that it’s stated where these CCTV footage actually came from and only 4 minutes available what are they covering up.

The whole thing gets more confusing and tangled by the day rather than opening up any answers

Especially now that it’s stated where these CCTV footage actually came from and only 4 minutes available what are they covering up.
Unless a meeting? Did someone come out of that hostel and pass him something?