Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been there done that, here’s the T Shirt 😂

The other point I see playing catch up is about his phone and the anomaly with the messages & her saying he had no credit

I would assume that those middle of night messages would have then been via iMessage, WhatsApp or Instagram when he was actually at home and on WiFi

I would say if he did have no credit she will be also wrecked with guilt in hindsight that he was out & about with no ability to phone

Or even could the credit thing have been an earlier punishment for not complying in some way and then it kind of backfired - I never had a Mobile growing up first was in Uni 😂 but some of my younger siblings did and getting credit was related to chores
Thats an interesting take. If he had a mobile capable of alerting her to something going wrong maybe she feels that. He threw it away though. I mean just why?

Reactions: 3
Thats an interesting take. If he had a mobile capable of alerting her to something going wrong maybe she feels that. He threw it away though. I mean just why?
I've always said she feels a terrible amount of guilt and it drives her pursuit of 3rd party.

Throwing the phone away:
County lines?
Bread crumb trail?
Avoiding tracking?
High?
Wanting to disappear?
He hadn't hit his head by that point of the journey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
But he wasn't killed. He drowned. That's a fact.
They didn't talk about defensive wounds, marks, scratches. Injuries are consistent with crawling on his knees possibly knocking or scratching his head..
I think the hiding from something real or imagined theory makes more sense.
Has Donal dropped his daily video yet?
He was also said to fall off his bike, that could be consistent with that? Soles of the feet from walking/ running barefoot! No scratches or marks on the body or hands even though he climbed over wire fences and made his way through thick undergrowth?

I've always said she feels a terrible amount if guilt and it drives her pursuit of 3rd party.

Throwing the phone away:
County lines?
Bread crumb trail?
Avoiding tracking?
High?
Wanting to disappear?
He hadn't hit his head by that point of the journey.
Anyone in this situation would feel guilt and a lot of what ifs. Its so complex and people haven't been able to explain things to her or the gaps in the timeline. Unless they have and she isn't believing them.
---
He was also said to fall off his bike, that could be consistent with that? Soles of the feet from walking/ running barefoot! No scratches or marks on the body or hands even though he climbed over wire fences and made his way through thick undergrowth?
Yeah thats weird. I'm not denying it. Maybe he crawled rather than walking, wanted to keep low so he wasn't seen? His hands were clear?

Reactions: 1
Anyone in this situation would feel guilt and a lot of what ifs. Its so complex and people haven't been able to explain things to her or the gaps in the timeline. Unless they have and she isn't believing them.
---

Yeah thats weird. I'm not denying it. Maybe he crawled rather than walking, wanted to keep low so he wasn't seen? His hands were clear?
Of course anyone who loses a loved one will always feel an amount of guilt even if the person was 90 and had a great life, you still question did you do enough or if only you'd noticed something i.e illness.
And I know she said on the you tube interview if she could turn back time. But of course no one can, very sad.
I'd say theres a possibility that army have her brainwashed and things that perhaps have been explained she won't accept. But worth remembering she has a legal team that is backing her so they must believe something too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Of course anyone who loses a loved one will always feel an amount of guilt even if the person was 90 and had a great life, you still question did you do enough or if only you'd noticed something i.e illness.
And I know she said on the you tube interview if she could turn back time. But of course no one can, very sad.
I'd say theres a possibility that army have her brainwashed and things that perhaps have been explained she won't accept. But worth remembering she has a legal team that is backing her so they must believe something too.
I actually think she has steered the army. At several stages throughout this family have addressed this notion of unhelpful rumours which have come from there, I'd say that directive has come from legals, warning them to distance themselves, because its really not a good look. Fiona hasn't done that, I think she's dependent on that support.
Legal teams follow clients lead, clearly there's been enough to complain to the ombudsman, then you have the harassment case, the PII stuff, not hearing much from them other than that. So I'm not sure, I think they wanted transparency then they got some in the form of cctv. I think things kinda went to tit around the time they were given it.

Umm…. Why is she asking the army for what donal should investigate?

surely an investigative journalist of his calibre should be able to figure out what to ask

Umm…. Why is she asking the army for what donal should investigate?

surely an investigative journalist of his calibre should be able to figure out what to ask

Because she thinks she's in the driving seat. She's not. There's been some sort of power play going on between the two of them all week.

Reactions: 6
This whole Fiona/Donal thing makes me uneasy. He’s really smart/questing for fame or glory. She’s destroyed, broken hearted and clearly not in full control of her emotions/faculties. It’s all being played out in public. It just doesn’t sit right.

Reactions: 5
Today's daily dose has dropped, tik tok.

Editing to say: Donal on talking bollocks, well imo.
Let me know if any of you have read the books, as a teen I was getting pissed on my friends parents drinks cabinet, not reading deep literature, can you guys tell? 😂

Last edited:
This whole Fiona/Donal thing makes me uneasy. He’s really smart/questing for fame or glory. She’s destroyed, broken hearted and clearly not in full control of her emotions/faculties. It’s all being played out in public. It just doesn’t sit right.
Completely agree. My heart goes out to her but none of this sits right with me at all. This is her life and Noah her child, yet it’s like an episode of black mirror unfolding in real time.

Reactions: 5
---

Donal said only the soles of the feet and knees showed signs of trauma? If he crawled surely the tops of the feet would be scratched too ? Apparently the body was in pristine condition even the sewage chemicals didn’t affect it .

They weren’t focused on suicide here, kept an open mind but why did that change before the body was identified ?

Today's daily dose has dropped, tik tok.

Editing to say: Donal on talking bollocks, well imo.
Let me know if any of you have read the books, as a teen I was getting pissed on my friends parents drinks cabinet, not reading deep literature, can you guys tell? 😂
So, I do know these books. Yes 😂
Vonnegut is a choice and like Donal I haven't read it but I love Wanda June. Hello my name is Wanda June, today was going to be my birthday but I was hit by an ice cream truck. I am dead now. I am in heaven.
Everyone has read Gulliver no? Swift spent time here so most primary schools look at him.
Clearly Noah enjoyed satire. If he hadn't died I hope he would have moved into Orwell territory, I think he would have loved 1984.
So the book theme seems to be relevant here as Donal is spending a lot of time picking over them.
How that aligns with an assault or any type of third party involvement beats me. Donal doesn't think there is one.

So, I do know these books. Yes 😂
Vonnegut is a choice and like Donal I haven't read it but I love Wanda June. Hello my name is Wanda June, today was going to be my birthday but I was hit by an ice cream truck. I am dead now. I am in heaven.
Everyone has read Gulliver no? Swift spent time here so most primary schools look at him.
Clearly Noah enjoyed satire. If he hadn't died I hope he would have moved into Orwell territory, I think he would have loved 1984.
So the book theme seems to be relevant here as Donal is spending a lot of time picking over them.
How that aligns with an assault or any type of third party involvement beats me. Donal doesn't think there is one.
Yes to Gulliver, I think everyone touches on that in school, do they carry it around? I had a look at slaughter house 5, the topics it's covers are a little interesting, mental health, religion, escapism. I see it was banned in New York and Florida early on, explicit sex and violence. Fionas ok with that as she thinks it equals intelligence?

Yes to Gulliver, I think everyone touches on that in school, do they carry it around? I had a look at slaughter house 5, the topics it's covers are a little interesting, mental health, religion, escapism. I see it was banned in New York and Florida early on, explicit sex and violence. Fionas ok with that as she thinks it equals intelligence?
It's interesting that he was carrying them. He's made this literature his personality and I think its clear why. Lots of books were banned, I see a copy of catcher in the rye in front of me and I'm not particularly worried, the reader is out and about and the book has been left at home though. 😂
Think I'd be slightly concerned if they were carrying a mobile library.

Just read on tik tok, Cave Hill inspired Gullivers Travels so therefore could be a link?
I'll leave that all to you guys. It's over my head.

• Haha
Just read on tik tok, Cave Hill inspired Gullivers Travels so therefore could be a link?
I'll leave that all to you guys. It's over my head.
People think so, its the sleeping giant you can still sorta make out today. Irrelevant but Swift was a character he would rock up to nice homes and out stay his welcome 😂

• Haha