No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly shes a boring fucker ive no idea why ppl are so obsessed with her and her kid its beyond weird it would freak me out especially the creepy artist who draws pictures of her child all the time hes a nutter!
He's only there to make money. Posts a few pics of her and her kid and animals her fans think it's amazing and place a few orders.

It's the way they say how much they love her and she's like a sister to them and how they jump to her defense and answer questions for her, and all the ones who are desperate to meet her not to mention how they all compete to buy the biggest gift or spend the most money although Kath has definitely got the monopoly on that!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kath is definitely the golden girl. I hope she didnt pay over the odds for the puppy or get into debt to afford it you can guarantee jo talked her into having him. Some of them clearly need help its like they cant get through the day without seeing a video from her. If she doesnt do a live they all loose their tit! If anyone says anything that disagrees with jo in anyway the crazy crew are on it. She preaches the 'be kind' all the time but she unleashes her army and leaves them to it, never stops them pouncing on people she loves it. Ive never known anything like it. Once she starts getting crappy comments or negativity she plays the ive run out of my meds card and gets teary its almost like its on a switch!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some of her supporters are so nasty as well especially to non supporters but they even jump on other supporters who dare to say something negative and accuse them of not being a real supporter! Jo claims that the supporters group is the friendliest on fb which is an absolute joke, they literally rip each other to shreds on there and she does absolutely nothing to stop it.
On the main page anyone who says a negative comment no matter how politely is immediately jumped on and told they are jealous and a troll, no one is allowed an opinion that differs to theirs and they gang up and attack like some kind of crazy cult. I remember one woman made a comment about the dogs constantly barking and honestly I've never seen anything like it, there were over 150 comments telling the woman to f**k off etc, she was absolutely slaughtered and Jo did nothing, I couldn't believe it, and these are the same people who probably have Be Kind plastered all over their profiles.
Jo is disgusting for letting that kind of behaviour happen on her pages but I think she actually gets off on the fact that people are fighting over her, she's sick and twisted

• Heart
  • Haha
I really hope she will be out on her ear soon and those animals are found some nice homes away from her. This has been brewing for a while as she’s been talking bout getting a mortgage for some time. She mentioned the landlord didn’t recognise her last time she saw him ( lucky him) and that she won’t visit him now. Pretty much cos she can’t be arsed I’m sure and he’s served his purpose to her so no longer matters to her!

Reactions: 7
Hmm is she waiting to be evicted so she is then on the housing list as a single mother with a child, then she will be paying only for land for the animals which we know will be a massive headache blah blah. I can't see that she would get on with anyone in a yard, there was issues when she had that place before as she sub let it didn't she? She doesn't care that she pisses people off or is rude to them and just says it's the way she is, no, grow up and realise its. Or all about her and lowens views and no one else's.
The neighbour reported her during lockdown for visitors and that was their problem not her wrong-doing for having people come look at puppies, her mum visited, piotr visited, other people visited but apparently Jo was allowed as she's some sort of exemption. She needs a shock to bring her down a peg!

Reactions: 5
Don't think she will be waiting to be evicted, they won't house you until the actual day you are officially thrown out and she may be a single mum but she "works" has a very good income so can afford to pay privately, she won't want to be stuck in emergency housing or a tiny flat, she also has family local who could help so she wouldn't be a priority.
Jo doesn't think any rules apply to her, she does what she likes, she was driving again with her kid loose in the car going between the front and back seat, when she did similar before she just says its private land and then did a tiktoc video basically laughing at whoever reported her to the police saying she will do what she likes, the fact people were concerned about her child just goes straight over her head

• Angry
I started following her at the start of Covid, thought initial horses in caravan video was funny but not impressed with continual dog breeding and scrounging for money to take care of the animals though if people are happy giving I suppose that's up to them.

It is up to them but she's isn't open and honest as she constantly claims to be, makes out that things are much harder than they are, doesn't disclose all her money sources, preys on the vulnerable and lies and twists every single situation to make herself out to be the victim so people feel sorry for her and want to help her even when they can't really afford to

• Heart
It
I started following her at the start of Covid, thought initial horses in caravan video was funny but not impressed with continual dog breeding and scrounging for money to take care of the animals though if people are happy giving I suppose that's up to them.
It was funny to start, but actually how stupid is she to leave the place in such poor shape that her horses could seriously injure themselves?! I unfollowed after jonboy got caught in a gate for the hundredth time. I really do think she does that for content without a second thought for the welfare of those horses. Any good horse owner would have these things fixed immediately or at least have the foresight to see an accident waiting to happen.
All for the likes and sponsors I guess. Let’s have a whip round for Jos pity party…

• Haha
Any normal person would have dropped the phone and gone to help but Jo just sees everything as a filming opportunity.
And of course she's staged a few things too, I guess there was nothing interesting happening so she made it up instead, Trixie in the hay container, Jack and the others in the garden and Jack supposedly surrounded by all the rubbish bags etc stood by the decking, poor sod looked confused as to why he was there, so obvious she had staged it, I guess the original video was so popular she thought she could do something similar but it fell flat

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She definitely stages videos, the first one was funny with rufus and jon boy it got her a massive following but who really wants to watch her kid constantly playing in dirty duck water when they originally followed because of the horses? When she first set up the supporters she did a video saying that the supporters would get extra content of her and lowen's home life as she didnt want to fill her main page with baby stuff well now its 95% lowen and 5% animals. If you go back to the original early videos its like you are watching two totally different people, the way she speaks and everything, shes become over confident and greedy, her whole attitude has changed she was quite likeable in the early videos, she now constantly gives it the 'im a single mumma raising my boy alone' making the best of what she has bullshit.. knowing full well people will feel sorry for her and tell her how amazing she is, like shes the only single mother on the planet, when she wants something she just hints that she needs to buy x y z and they all rush out and buy it for her, then she'll say 'i never ask for anything, dont feel that you need to send us things' how these people cant see it for what it is baffles me! Its now about how much money she can make and nearly every video she drops into conversation about needing a house deposit, hence putting the horses up for sale, jon boy will be sold next you watch. She talks about jack being her horse of a lifetime but shes had him up for sale twice before! Shes very shallow, says she doesnt want a bloke but clearly does as she mentions it often but is picky and will only go out with someone thats fit and good looking, shes hardly model material herself! The horse sponsorship page was the biggest piss take.. like seriously pay for your own animals upkeep if you want that many! Cheeky as duck!

Definitely staged her cat getting injured and needing an op, I’m not saying it wasn’t hurt, but she made out it was terrible, virtually at deaths door, so she raised the money, no op, her supporters even said did she think the cat had been shot by trolls, I mean I’m sure most of her trolls love animals it’s her they despise, I personally pity the animals, living in that tit pit waiting for an opportunity for them to be used to earn money or sympathy from her groupies

• Heart
I find the 'trolls' comments so amusing, they arent out to harm her or sending her threats, they are literally just people who dont agree with something she's said or done and have a different opinion but that gets you troll status on NVF 😂. Her page is a joke, no verbal filter but she filters out anything she doesnt like or puts her in a bad light, pathetic really. Shes really pushing the new ko-fi page to squeeze as much money as possible from them, more exclusive daily content of our lives than ever before, oh wow they are in for a treat! she'll probably leave the phone recording while they both take a 3 hour afternoon nap and upload that!

• Heart
Makes me laugh how they warn her about trolls stalking her and say that they are obsessed and yet it's the supporters who are obsessed, who want to meet her, a couple have even turned up unannounced at her home, they are the ones who tracked down her local store so they could pay for coal for her last winter, that fill the supporters group with collages they have made of her and lowen and endless stills taken from her videos like no-one actually saw for themselves, some even share previous videos even though they are all there for people to watch whenever they want, it's just bizarre

• Haha
  • Heart
But yet the supporters content on ko-fi is meant to be the same as Facebook. She's uploading a lot to main page all of a sudden to obviously then say 'if you want more then join kofi' I can't remember the last time I watched a live as its all about how bad she has it, or sagging people off. Lowrn has zero routine, which I get for some kids that's OK, but he's 2 and still doesn't seem to have a bedtime or get to sleep without her. How many times a live is set and then changed as he's still up. I have 3 children and I've never not known when they will be in bed and sleeping as toddlers.
Thats so true about the creepy supporters being stalkers. God forbid you disagree, it's a really friendly bunch of people though, remember that! More drama there than many other larger groups!

• Heart
I also watch the videos and thinks it's an accident waiting to happen, with the child running loose near the horses or by himself near geese pond or horses water buckets. But maybe I worry too much lol.

• Heart
Yes, and then blames the horses, keep ya kid under control woman, he’s almost feral, didn’t she ring an owner up ( was it Trixie) has she got her on loan, saying come take her back she went for Lowen, put the phone down love, and look after ya sprog, there’s a picture of her and Jack, he’s my ❤horse, the one I could never replace, he was up for sale a bit back, ya mad groupies don’t know that jo do they 🙄

Reactions: 3
And now the boy has hand foot and mouth. Perfect opportunity for an Amazon wishlist for things to cheer him up .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.