No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes fb takes 30% but Ko-fi don't take anything hence why she wants everyone to swap over, I think she is lying yet again about all the fb issues so she has an excuse not to post and she knows a lot of fb supporters will be frustrated at missing out so will sign up to Ko-fi and then she will be quids in.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You will receive your fan subscription payouts once a month after you cross the minimum balance of USD 100. Funds are calculated at the end of each month and paid out approximately 30 days later, usually in the first week of the following month. You can also view and manage Payouts in Creator Studio by going to Monetisation > Payout settings (Note that the 30 days payout is not applied in Vietnam).

Payments are transferred to the bank account you provided when you enabled fan subscriptions for your Page.

If your accumulated balance for fan subscriptions is below USD 100 at the end of a month, it will be carried over to the next month until it passes the USD 100 threshold for payouts.

Revenue share
Facebook will not be taking any fees from fan subscriptions until 2023.
The percentage that you earn is dependent on how supporters pay for fan subscriptions. For transactions made on the web, you'll receive 100% of the price that supporters pay, after applicable taxes and fees. For transactions made on a mobile device through Apple (iOS) or Google (Android), you'll receive 70% of the price that supporters pay because the mobile provider will take 30% of the revenue for in-app purchases, after applicable taxes and fees.

hmm interesting, no fees til 2023, and I think a lot of people did sign up on a pc so she got the full 99p. She's directing people to ko-fi. I wonder if she can stop new supporters without cancelling the whole thing. She's such a con, but then people are going with her, so who is the mug, her or the obsessed??

Reactions: 1
She'll sell the foal you watch! It wont make the height she needs or she'll have chucked out another crotch gobbin via sperm donor and not have time. She makes out adrian doesnt have anything to do with lowen but he clearly said 'dad' in a video the other week right before she went on about adrian messing with her head and ignoring her before the crocodile tears came out, why would he know the word dad when lets be honest he says very little anyway. she sees adrian more than she lets on as she likes to preach the im a single mamma raising my boy alone.. dragging him up more like she never tells him no he has no boundaries and hates anyone giving her parenting advice the pc world video was awful id have been so angry if i was that sales bloke. Funny she can only wear sketchers cos humble jo didnt wear sketchers when she first started out she 'makes the best of what she has' duck off shes on a damn good crack and pushing the ko-fi page to squeeze as much out of those gullible idiots as possible.. cant access fb my arse she knows exactly what shes doing and has been planning this since she found out there were only 4 puppies born.. that was supposed to be her big pay day.. now that didnt rake in what she wanted shes selling her horses to get a house deposit. I hope the farm does get sold nvf from a 2 bed terraced house wont quite have the same ring to it! Sorry for the rant she just pisses me off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There's no way she will keep the foal, there will be another excuse as to why she has to sell.
As for her child is she ever going to remove that bloody dummy from its gob?! No wonder he can only speak a few decipherable words and I'm sure one of those will soon be f**k, the way she talks in front of and too him is disgusting, there's a video where he threw some toys into the toilet, she calls him a f*****g p***k and a minger and then washes his hands in the toilet!
No mention of potty training yet, she's far too lazy for that, the other day during a live he let himself out of the caravan and it took her a while to go and find him, she's always leaving him to do what he wants, he wanders off all the time and she has to find him, with all the water around and his love of it it's an accident waiting to happen yet she insists she's the best mother ever! That child is being dragged up not bought up, it's not his fault but he's going to end up being very unpopular with his peers and other parents if she doesn't start putting boundaries in place very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What about the time she allegedly got locked in the horse box and lowen was heading for the minging duck bath. What would she have done then if he'd got in there and couldnt get to him? Even from being very young he used to wake up and go crawling round the caravan that had wires and junk everywhere and jo was asleep and didnt even notice he'd got out of bed!! I agree its definitely an accident waiting to happen. She talks about how intelligent he is but he hardly says any words and is over 2 years old now, maybe if she spent time reading with him and actually teaching him things instead of napping through the day he'd be intelligent and have half a chance when it comes to going to school.. thats another hurdle she wont like .. teachers telling him no. She maybe ought to think about potty training him and stop being a lazy witch

• Heart
I've seen it with some of my own friends, only child single parent, no one to ever be bad cop so the kid has no boundaries and does what they want. Yeah it's lovely to be able to wanted and have so much out door space, but no way would any of my 3 children have got away with pulling all the stuff off the rail in pc world, take a toy out for him so he can play with that if you need to. He wanders round the horses and it worries me. Along with all the water bowls, buckets, tubs that he can play in and are dangerous when she's not watching. How many times does she say 'I've lost my child'. Shes said she doesn't want to send him to nursery yet, but then moans she can't get stuff done with him there. You're right @Stormy skies she won't want him being given direction at nursery, not her precious boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Definitely not! She'll hate anyone telling him off thats why she wants next sprog via sperm donor so they have no say in its upbringing, shes very selfish. I wouldnt put it past her saying shes going to home school him. He's no hope if she does. Shes thick as pudding, 'obsest' 'feild' 'trenchall' are a few of my favourites but shes very intelligent you know, she doesnt even 'proff' read her posts before putting them out there or maybe she does and thats how she thinks these words are spelt, i wonder how much stock shes wasted on mis-spelt items. Id love to speak to the locals, they all clearly love her 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
So she posted this in supporters about her warning of the page being unpublished to try and scare them all into going over to ko-fi the new platform that's more expensive. She made out her page was at risk of being removed because she shared a video of lowen naked and it went against community standards. Yes a video was removed from fb for child nudity and she got a warning but the main threat of the page being unpublished is down to her sending private messages that violate fb community standards, either from nvf page or her personal page which is linked. When people saw that and mentioned her sending nasty messages she made out it was in December 2020 and she was defending her friend 😂 you just couldnt make it up, i know several people who shes sent vile messages to, ive seen the screenshots but she wont tell her beloved supporters shes a nasty witch, anyway not long after she deleted the post, i mean if you were defending your friend as she said why would you delete the post?? Anyway attached is the photo she took of her account warning and more bullshit shes fed the clowns. She tit herself thinking her nvf page was about to go tits up so quickly made another more expensive page and rallied round to get them all to join, but its so stressfull earning money off other people u know she really didnt need the hassle 😂. Modern day con woman i believe is the term.. or just skanky beggy jo 😂

Attachments

• Heart
“I was naive enough to believe that all my supporters were my friends” this sounds a bit gaslighty to me.

Why would you post and then delete that? She must have been on here to know supporters are saying x y and z. She says it's been a headache but it's all a bit sudden to suddenly have a new platform and making up Facebook has issues when I wouldn't put it past her to say that as she can't increase her sub amount and some are double subscribing. If you look on supporters group list it says that some have joined in the last week so it isn't at all that Facebook stopped it. I hope it's a huge flop for her. However sadly I think she'll still make a mint as some want to join and will donate extra money, obviously it's better for her to get money that stuff off amazon she then has to do thank you videos for. Which she must sell on as where does she store all the stuff 🤔 there's always boxes and boxes of stuff all over the room.

Found this interesting, maybe she needs to spend some time sorting out her business accounts before it's gone! Also how can you be an unemployed director? So is she claiming benefits as she's unemployed, paying tax on her income as a creator, or coining it in on both sides?

Attachments

• Heart
I saw the companies house thing a while back and been keeping an eye on it. She knows about it because they will have written to her several times and on a live one time she had a stack of papers and said i need to sort the business paperwork out and send it back but obviously didnt but shes quick enough to get on the phone to Facebook when people cant subscribe! I think shes got another plan with this strike off she could submit her statement but hasnt i think she wants it striking off to avoid paying tax she'll probably pop back up under a different business name there's definitely a reason she hasnt done it. Im not sure if shes seen this thread or not but a lot of supporters have actually said its now just about the money, shes got greedy and wont be paying £5 a month so thats what she might be on about. Shes non of their friends they are just her source of income so it benefits her to string them along and make them think shes friends with them all, she couldnt give a duck about randoms off the internet when shes busy slagging off actual friends!

Don't think she is aware of this site but she's had a few comments from supporters that have questioned certain actions and a couple picked up on the fact that the restrictions say about messages sent, I think she realised that she had shot herself in the foot by posting those pictures because she had been telling everyone it was because of the video of her child.
She's had a fair bit of negativity over this new page and whilst she's always said that there are a couple of trolls within the supporters I think it's annoying her to realise that there are others who don't think the sun shines out her arse

Reactions: 3
Hey. I have some info which I don't believe she has put out there yet! I'm not a supporter, but I live nearby and have known Jo for some time. Her landlord had a stroke a couple/few years back and she was OK living where she is now because his sister took on all his finances. She passed away very recently and I think Jo is going to be screwed. She doesn't pay council tax on the 'property' so someone is going to become aware of this very soon I'd guess! Goodness knows how she'll get a mortgage anytime soon based on her previous finances, and who the hell is going to allow her to rent with all those animals?! Plus there are just no rentals available in Cornwall at the moment. It's so weird watching all the bullshit she comes out with, and I feel desperately sorry for the people suckered in by her - I hope common sense prevails asap.

I think you're right, and she thought anyone saying bad that was a supporter must be a troll but actually a lot more are speaking about it not seeming right. She obviously has thought if she didn't post her opinions publicly and did it in messages she would be ok, but just as well she is not. Her page is not at risk from 1 video of her naked child. And she didn't see it as an issue and posted it for all to see, which is a worry!

Id heard about the landlord having a stroke and the sister taking over the financial side of things including jos rental i got the vibe jo didnt like her much, jo mentioned a close friend had died and id heard it was the old mans sister. I cant remember where i heard it but apparently once the landlord passes away the farm is set to be divided up and sold which would mean jo out on her arse maybe thats why shes panicking trying to get a house deposit but shes no hope given her line of 'work' who the hell is going to give someone a mortgage with a unreliable income like that. First year in and she cant even manage her books and especially somewhere like Cornwall where prices are high anyway! Shes living in a dream world. Im glad some are finally seeing her for what she is but its so frustrating knowing how many fall for her scams

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She said it was 1,000 quid to Facebook and yes, she’s making it so everyone goes on Ko fi it’s her making them join, not Facebook

• Angry
Reactions: 2
People are really getting their knickers in a twist over the new subscription. What’s worrying is there’s people who admit they’re on pensions/single mums/disability income!! How naive are these people?! Desperate for behind the scenes extras… like really, get your own lives… hers is going to come crashing down soon enough, it’s car crash as it is. She’ll turn to Only Fans before long… the pays better..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People are really getting their knickers in a twist over the new subscription. What’s worrying is there’s people who admit they’re on pensions/single mums/disability income!! How naive are these people?! Desperate for behind the scenes extras… like really, get your own lives… hers is going to come crashing down soon enough, it’s car crash as it is. She’ll turn to Only Fans before long… the pays better..
I can't see the attraction at all..she lives in a caravan , has a kid who is constantly soaking wet and keeps a few horses and ducks. Ok, so the first video she did of the horses in the feed room was funny but seriously who is really interested.

Reactions: 7
Exactly shes a boring fucker ive no idea why ppl are so obsessed with her and her kid its beyond weird it would freak me out especially the creepy artist who draws pictures of her child all the time hes a nutter!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.