No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to try to make your relative see what’s happening. Jo will take from absolutely anyone she would literally prize the last penny from someone’s dying hand. Please speak to your relative before she has nothing left to give to her and then she will toss her aside like a used wet wipe! She will be so nice to this person while she is getting all she can but as soon as it stops she will want no more to do with her she does it all the time. I honestly hope you can make her see sense before it’s too late. There are so many she takes advantage of people with learning difficulties too. She prays on the weak I’m afraid
It’s getting to the point where I or someone else is going to say something. I don’t know if my relative is really aware of influencers or how they operate, they are certainly old enough to know better. It’s going to be a hard subject to broach because they have a habit of getting defensive. But I do wonder where/when this will end. I know I keep saying it, but it’s a really bizarre situation.

Ive noticed shes met a couple of her supporters now and one in particular seems to visit her and always buying her loads of stuff. Jo will take anything on offer even if the person offering it is worse off than her! Ive seen some of her supporters literally saving up to buy one of her nvf hoodies. I think most of them just like to be recognized by jo thats why they send her stuff, i just find it weird, shes no celebrity just a random woman that shares stuff on Facebook. Shes always saying what an amazing mum she is, although she didnt tell the main page that she left the field gate open last week and lowen went running over to Ginny who charged at him and kicked out, he was left unsupervised because the puppies had escaped so jo was putting them back in the pen! She said at the time she rang ginnys previous owner saying she needs to have her back cos shes dangerous and would have hit ginny had she got close enough to her! She'll not tell main page stuff like that though because people say what they think, the supporters are all wearing blinkers. She never does anything with the horses unless she needs to record a video then might attempt to lunge them in her square round pen, which is quite amusing to watch 😂
Just sounds like an accident waiting to happen. No wonder she needs her fans to go and help out.

Reactions: 2
So she's got her horse hugo back from his loan home, now shes going to sell him because she needs a deposit for a house. She did a live discussing the vet that had him on loan for 3 years saying they are taking advantage of her and they can afford to buy him because they are both vets and own a big house with land etc. Absolutely bang out of order discussing someone's private affairs on her supporters page. Anyway someone informed the vet and she didnt want to buy him so hes bk home with jo to sell on. She says she'll get about 6k for him. The puppies still havent sold so she's had to reduce them again. She mentioned possibly selling jon boy to nathan for 4k so definitely cashing in on her animals. She'd flog her own grandmother that woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t seem to see any of her lives anymore she must have made them private or something (I’m not following her pages). Did see a post of her son literally licking a window though. Not cute or funny just gross.

Reactions: 1
I can’t seem to see any of her lives anymore she must have made them private or something (I’m not following her pages). Did see a post of her son literally licking a window though. Not cute or funny just gross.
Yes that was disgusting and she just sat laughing at him. Shes not going to bother sending him to nursery either, basically because she likes to be in control of every situation thats why she said she wants to be pregnant by the end of next year via a sperm donor rather than a partner so no one else has a say in her childs upbringing only her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Why would you laugh at him doing that, it’s disgusting, he was holding his dummy in his hand, her caravan is disgusting, god knows when she last cleaned it it looks a tit pit, I mean she does duck all all day

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just seen that the puppies are sold, one of her biggest supporters or mega fans has had a pup off jo, they had been reduced, I wonder if she ended up paying more than the reduced price, Jo absolutely takes advantage of Kath, last week she said she wasn’t in a position to have a puppy yet this week she is, god knows what’s changed or if Jo has manipulated her, the only winner in this is mega bucks Jo not her brainwashed fans

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Shame this thread isn’t more active, she is one of the worst influencers imo. No words.

How much did the puppies go for in the end?

Reactions: 4
Puppies were originally £1500. The witch was the first to sell so i assume she got full price for her. The males were then reduced to £1000, £850 and eventually £750 as there had been little interest in them. I saw super fan kath had previously said she wasnt in a position to take on a puppy but is suddenly having George, this worries me as i think jo is taking advantage of her, she knew she couldnt take on a puppy and publicly said that but then a week or so later is taking one on. She knows what jo wanted for them so wouldnt surprise me if she'd paid more than £750 for him. She stays with jo quite often and lives like 4 hrs away. I noticed she used kath as an advertising board at that charity carboot as she had a t shirt on promoting jos printing business, shes always sending gifts and money, im actually a little concerned for her because spending that amount of money on a stranger isnt normal i feel shes been reeled in and fed a few sob stories from miss solomon. I dont know how jo gets away with manipulating these people and moreso why they cant see her for what she is! Shes currently trying to set up different platforms that are £5 a month instead of the 99p supporters on Facebook greedy cow.

• Sad
  • Wow
I have so much I want to say but I can’t because it would just be outing myself but my mind is a mess. I know one of the ‘main supporters’ on some level so this whole situation is hitting home a bit. Finding out certain things only because I decide to have a look at NVF’s page or this thread occasionally is bizarre. The sheer amount of time and money being given to this woman by someone I know for no apparent reason other than she ‘needs it for the farm’ or what ever is mind boggling. I really don’t understand what makes Jo so special over the friends and family who actually know and care for her in real life and aren’t trying to scam money off her all the time? I am concerned.

• Sad
Tbh I would be concerned, Jo is a manipulator of people, it’s not her farm it’s 3 acres and she lives in a caravan that is an absolute tit pit, she rents it, the stables are an eyesore and if you say anything she cries mental health and says she’s ran out of her meds, I’m so sorry this is close to home for you, it must be heartbreaking not knowing what to do for the best

• Heart
She is on sticky ground at that place she rents and keeps like a hovel. Im pretty sure she will be out on her flea bitten ear soon enough. She has upset many people. Her latest exploitation of her grandmother whom she’s palmed one of her puppies onto cos she couldn’t sell them even though said woman said she was in no position to keep a dog just goes to show it’s only ever about the money with her. Now she’s set up another page as FB have finally had enough of her filthy mouth and wants her subscribers to cough up £5 a month. Is this the end of the scam that is NVF I sincerely hope so. If anyone on here knows who the person is that bought that puppy just to line jos pocket for goodness sake have a good word with her! jo is robbing her blind and taking full advantage of a good person!

Sorry not “her “ grandmother but someone’s grandmother she is taking advantage of

• Heart
Was gonna say … so the rumours are true, she would fleece her gran lol ….but it’s not her gran, but someone else’s, she’s absolutely disgusting, she needs to get a job and support herself, she gets money for the kid do what we all do and work

If you search on companies House , there is active proposal for strike off .. her books are well overdue

• Heart
She’s praying on people’s kindness and that’s the worst type of person. She needs reporting, she’s nothing more than a money grabbing con woman.

• Heart
Wants in excess of £10,000 for her horse Hugo now. She did mention she lost her confidence with him cos he used to rear! I doubt she will be mentioning that in his advert!! But remember it’s not about the money it’s about the home! She’s absolutely full of b crap!

• Haha
She doesn’t care about anything except her money, seriously, her followers if they are spying on these comments need to know locally she’s disliked, well known for her gofundme money raising bulkshit, others have to work damn hard to keep their animals we don’t go pleading, when it looks like folk her seeing her for what she is she pleads a bad day, cries about her mental health and how she’s ran out of her meds, I wish they’d wake up, she’s nasty and a user…. TOXIC

Yes ive also heard she isnt liked locally, no wonder she needs her online 'friends' if the local people dislike her, mind you i can totally see why they dont like her! ive honestly got no idea why they are all so obsessed with her. They all got offended when someone on the main page said shes not even a celebrity 😂

• Haha
Hi 👋 I'm new to the thread but agree with everything said. I am a supporter but not a crazy loving Jo one. Basically waiting to see the car crash happen as she is so beggy but people are like a cult and think they need to protect her. I really hope she is declaring what she makes from these platforms. I'd forgotten about the horse sponsorship pages tbh. She's a skank and it's obvious it's about money money money. Some sob story about Facebook might take the page down, won't allow new sponsors but there's been plenty join in the last week! Just a ploy to set up something else charging £5 a month and people are stupid enough to do it. I am sorry to say Kath seems the new hillary, she must have seen the light eventually and I hope Kath does too. People seem to think she's a poor single mum, duck off! If she can afford to keep all the horses and her dogs and she's openly said she only used her overdraft for a lorry, she's bought a car for her sister in the past too, she's not 'poor jo' at all. She's coining it in! Lowen one day is going to have a really bad accident as she often says she doesn't know where he is, ok he's often not actually too far but it's not OK! The puppies she claimed to have interest in before they were born but now she's been left trying to find homes. Only 3 which lost some £ signs in her eyes!
Sorry for the long 1st post but I feel better getting some of that off my chest 😂

• Heart
So good to see others with the same opinion of that vile woman, I honestly don't understand why the people who follow and support her can't see what we do, she's a manipulative liar, greedy and just a disgusting excuse of a human being.
Why everyone is falling over themselves to stick up for her and send her money and gifts is beyond me.
Constantly saying Be Kind and yet regularly witches about people on her lives and has sent vicious messages to people fat shaming, benefit shaming, telling people that they should have their children taken off them and worse!
Claims she has no money but fails to let on about the real extent of her income, fb subscriptions, the new Ko-fi subscriptions, merchandise, horse sponsorship, £300 a month from her child's dad she NEVER admits that one! and then the money her ridiculous fans pay directly to her account. On top of that she saves a fortune on clothes, toys, all her equestrian related stuff even food and stuff for the home because it is all put on her amazon wishlist and bought by others, none of it cheap either, her and her child can only wear sketchers apparently!
Honestly the woman is a joke and the sooner more people start to learn about the real Jo Solomon the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's pushing everything towards the ko-fi for £5 a month and donations page, apparently can't post to supporters, can't access supporters, posting on YouTube and adding it that way but is uploading vids to main page. Will claim its a Facebook issue no doubt, but can be seen through. 100% she won't be declaring it all as work and paying tax on it, I can't remember how much she says Facebook takes from subs, anyone know the %? Is it 30%? if that's right based on 89p she's getting around (over) £1800 a month, plus gifts, and some pay 99p and I think the % may vary if people signed up on a pc or phone. Plus the new £5 platform, and donations, and money from j&a! She's 100% not poor little Jo! If she was she wouldn't afford to put Bella in foal, pay stud for puppies and wouldn't consider a foal if she was struggling for money would she?? Well actually who knows if she would or wouldn't!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.