No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the girl who was riding hugo at the time of this incident, wanted to buy hugo as she had been riding him a lot and fell in love with him but jo wouldn’t budge on price and Hugo was out of the girls price range. How true this claim is, I don’t know as this is what jo herself said and we all know how much tit talks. The only honest thing jo has ever said was on last nights live when she said, when she sen hugo jumping and thought “yes that’s my house deposit, finally” and then she changed her tune and started bleating how someone might be having him on lvwtb and will have a payment plan as home is more important than money. She just contradicts herself constantly. But whoever was riding hugo when said incident happened, she’ll probably make them fork out for a new saddle. She even said on her live how the vet wasn’t needed and was a waste of time, that’s how much you care about your darling hugo. Just because he’s placed in local jumping shows doesn’t mean Hugo’s a good jumper, let’s see him compete at real competitions and see how much a good jumper he is like you claim. Bloodlines help but bloodlines don’t mean your horse is going to be the standard as Whittaker’s, Whittaker’s horses are so good because of the amount of training they have, they also have bloody good riders riding them who know what they’re doing. Not surprised one bit she didn’t attend lowens 2 year review. Yes jo we all know children do things at different times but at lowens age there is basic stuff he should be able to do that all 2 year olds can do that he isn’t doing because you’re too incompetent and lazy to do anything with him or interact with him. All 2 years can climb gates, toddlers are the best climbers out there, that’s a standard thing and not anything advanced jo. If you’ve been around kids a lot like you claim then you should know this already…. I’ve not claimed my child to be advance, I just sat there and did a ton of stuff wuth him which is why he spoke early, could count to 10 etc. Nursery expect 3 years fo be Able recognise numbers, letters, count to 10 unaided and ideally count to 20 unaided too, they also expect your child to draw around shapes, recognise shapes and tell you what they are, they expect them to be toilet trained etc. I think you’re going to have a big ass shock.
Yep I reckon she read all the stuff that he should be doing and panicked because she knows he isn't doing any of it, she will spend the next month trying to teach him!
Yes she contradicts herself all the time and even when she is talking about letting someone have him on loan with a view to buy it went from a friend to a friend of a friend back to a friend and then two friends were interested! 😂 We all know that she will be pissed off in the delay of selling Hugo, that she will hold out for the biggest amount of money she can get, all that crap about having an emotional connection to him is a joke given that she had already stated that as soon as she saw him jump she thought there's my house deposit, she's a joke, she doesn't give a tit about her animals, all she's interested in is money.
I just feel sorry for Hugo being back home with her, now there's even less space and grass for them all and I dread to think what shambles she has come up with to separate them from each other in the stable area

Reactions: 2
Yep I reckon she read all the stuff that he should be doing and panicked because she knows he isn't doing any of it, she will spend the next month trying to teach him!
Yes she contradicts herself all the time and even when she is talking about letting someone have him on loan with a view to buy it went from a friend to a friend of a friend back to a friend and then two friends were interested! 😂 We all know that she will be pissed off in the delay of selling Hugo, that she will hold out for the biggest amount of money she can get, all that crap about having an emotional connection to him is a joke given that she had already stated that as soon as she saw him jump she thought there's my house deposit, she's a joke, she doesn't give a tit about her animals, all she's interested in is money.
I just feel sorry for Hugo being back home with her, now there's even less space and grass for them all and I dread to think what shambles she has come up with to separate them from each other in the stable area
It’s very clear by the comments she made about lowen and her parenting last night that she reads this thread. I don’t buy into the fact she’s apparently happy, positive etc. I don’t buy it, I think it’s a bullshit front. I still don’t think she’ll spend the next month teaching him anything, she’s too lazy. I think once her review person tells her he isn’t advanced and he should be A,B,C and he isn’t, that will piss her off but I know for a fact she’ll claim the review went amazing and they said how clever and advanced he was… she doesn’t care about anyone or anything, other than herself and money and it really does show. I feel sorry for all her animals and child….

I’ll just leave these here. Is my child advanced for his age? Absolutely not. I’m not delusional. Is my child clever? Absolutely he is but that’s because I’ve spent hours upon hours working with him, long before he even started nursery, the hard work clearly paid off as even the teacher has nothing for my child to work on and says everything we do and have done at home is showing in class. Some children his age are struggling to recognise numbers 1-10 and can’t recognise numbers 10-20 or count to 20, that makes me sad for those kids. I appreciate some parents work full time or have other children so don’t have/get the time to do things at home as much as they’d like and that’s more than understandable however, Jo you have no excuse, you’re home all the time, all you do is lounge around. I think you’re going to have a bloody big shock when you’re told your child is behind on things, that he should be doing, especially when he starts school. My child is no genius by the way and he’s not advanced, I’m not claiming that. We’re currently learning how to read basic words and how to write, he’s not supposed to learn this until his new school year next year but starting early never harmed no one, and I’m very fortunate I have to the time to do such things with him when he’s home. It also helps he’s very keen to learn and wants to learn and do educational things…

Attachments

Last edited:
Ah Jo, so you are feeling so happy, so positive and so humble! 😂
And you don't have many haters these days??! 😂 😂 😂 😂
Seriously I think you should go into comedy cos that's the funniest thing you have said for a long time!
Is it a case that if you say it enough times then you will actually start to believe yourself? Like how you keep saying you are so open and honest?
You can put that fake smile on as much as you like, we know it's all a facade, you know damn well that you have a lot of haters, you are reading everything that is on here and it's clearly pissing you off hence why you keep trying to make everyone think you are ok when deep down you are shitting yourself because you know that nvf is in real danger of being ruined, more and more people are seeing these comments and videos and we won't stop until everyone knows exactly who the real Jo Solomon is and nvf is no more.

Reactions: 7
Ah Jo, so you are feeling so happy, so positive and so humble! 😂
And you don't have many haters these days??! 😂 😂 😂 😂
Seriously I think you should go into comedy cos that's the funniest thing you have said for a long time!
Is it a case that if you say it enough times then you will actually start to believe yourself? Like how you keep saying you are so open and honest?
You can put that fake smile on as much as you like, we know it's all a facade, you know damn well that you have a lot of haters, you are reading everything that is on here and it's clearly pissing you off hence why you keep trying to make everyone think you are ok when deep down you are shitting yourself because you know that nvf is in real danger of being ruined, more and more people are seeing these comments and videos and we won't stop until everyone knows exactly who the real Jo Solomon is and nvf is no more.
it just makes me laugh so much how she constantly try’s to justify everything constantly, of course he never did anything like it before that’s why she so scared to ride him 🧐🤣🤣🤣

I do think we need to get our own mugs printed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the last video, she left that baby asleep in her lorry, with the engine running and was not watching him🙄 lorry's catch fire so easily, just have a walk around any scrap yard and you will see for yourself, never leave a child alone in any vehicle, with the engine running, it takes seconds, she needs to see the danger, I know we don't want to wake a sleeping baby up, but please turn off the engine and keep close, because you never know!!

Reactions: 4
Just watched the last video, she left that baby asleep in her lorry, with the engine running and was not watching him🙄 lorry's catch fire so easily, just have a walk around any scrap yard and you will see for yourself, never leave a child alone in any vehicle, with the engine running, it takes seconds, she needs to see the danger, I know we don't want to wake a sleeping baby up, but please turn off the engine and keep close, because you never know!!
But she's the most amazing mumma there has ever been!! 😂

• Haha
That woman who bought two pairs of sketchers for Lowen, here’s one of the red trainers… yep well looked after, appreciated isn’t it jo. So greatful and humble my ass

It’s cold, it’s been raining all day in Cornwall and here he is running around with no trousers on bevause yet again he got in water because she’s incapable.. is it gunna take for him to get pneumonia for her to buck her ideas up!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Seemed to be a lot of poo around in that video, is Hugo not pooing in the poo area? Cos she's not going to clear it up is she, lowen will be through it and then wash off in the water tubs everywhere. Still new supporters popping up despite apparently no one being able to join and the need for ko-fi.

That woman who bought two pairs of sketchers for Lowen, here’s one of the red trainers… yep well looked after, appreciated isn’t it jo. So greatful and humble my ass

It’s cold, it’s been raining all day in Cornwall and here he is running around with no trousers on bevause yet again he got in water because she’s incapable.. is it gunna take for him to get pneumonia for her to buck her ideas up!!
She doesn't respect things because she hasn't paid out for them and expects/knows some mug will send more 😤😤

• Sad
Seemed to be a lot of poo around in that video, is Hugo not pooing in the poo area? Cos she's not going to clear it up is she, lowen will be through it and then wash off in the water tubs everywhere. Still new supporters popping up despite apparently no one being able to join and the need for ko-fi.

She doesn't respect things because she hasn't paid out for them and expects/knows some mug will send more 😤😤
I thought that about the poop.
New supporters actually aren't new, if you click on their profile you can see that they have been members for months but fb shows them as being new, I think they are ones who have had issues getting on the supporters page previously but for some reason are able to now, there has been a few comments from people saying that all of a sudden they were able to access it again

Reactions: 1

I know she expects and knows people will replace it, but I do not understand how anyone can treat shoes like that, especially when someone else very kindly bought them for her child. Baffles me why people still continue to buy her stuff when she treats things like this. I was brought up to appreciate everything and look after everything regardless of whether you bought it, someone else bought it or you were given it. It just baffles me how someone can be so unappreciative and disrespectful… especially whilst preaching, I’m so humble, I’m so lucky and appreciate everything…

I like how she admitted she didn’t want hugo over winter. I said months ago to a friend when jo said, I’m going to let Julie keep him winter and then in spring offer her first refusal and tell her I’ll be selling him. I said to my friend, she wants Julie to have hugo over winter because it’s generally the most expensive time of year for horse owners, so she wants Julie to fork out all this money for a long ass winter and then she’s just gunna sell him after wingers done coz if Julie refuses she’ll bring him home in spring time when it’s generally cheaper as a horse owner… she was legit gunna use Julie to fork out for winter. That’s how nice she is 👍🏻

• Wow
Because she's a scaffy woman that's why she treats things like that. Zero respect for things or the people that have bought them.
Ah that makes sense about the supporters, I thought they were new new but maybe just new to the group then?

My boy will jump 5 bar gates from a standstill… easily, he’s not for sale ever, stuff the house deposit lol

I've just watched the video from yesterday and the excuse of the bridle being too small for him . I assume 'jade' is an experienced horse woman who would know what fits and what doesn't.. and surely he has his own tack ?
Even if you swapped a different bit to try you'd put it on his own bridle , but anyway she's happy for him to go back..
And he should have seen a chiro with an incident like that .

• Heart
I've just watched the video from yesterday and the excuse of the bridle being too small for him . I assume 'jade' is an experienced horse woman who would know what fits and what doesn't.. and surely he has his own tack ?
Even if you swapped a different bit to try you'd put it on his own bridle , but anyway she's happy for him to go back..
She said she had booked the chiro and was waiting for her to get back to her with an appointment but in the meantime Jade felt he was in need of the vet instead.
I did think that about the bridle, seemed strange to suggest that he had the wrong size when Jade knows what she is doing

Yep, first port of call would be to check his back 😡😡😡

Thing is she's not likely to respect things because she doesn't buy them herself, and if it's broken and thrown out, someone else will replace it for her as she will drop enough hints or blatant asks for it. The amount of stuff sent to her there's nowhere to store it so where does it go? Chucked outside, given away?? I agree there's a nice make do and mend but put safety as a priority!
She doesn't respect things, you see the horse rugs people buy her thrown all over, laid in the fields full of mud etc I noticed that months ago. She doesn't know the value of things as she gets everything bloody given!

She said she had booked the chiro and was waiting for her to get back to her with an appointment but in the meantime Jade felt he was in need of the vet instead.
I did think that about the bridle, seemed strange to suggest that he had the wrong size when Jade knows what she is doing
Yet again just trying to justify it his bridle not fitting is a bloody poor one that wouldn’t make a horse choose to rear up and turn over backwards 🧐 it might make them bloody uncomfortable in the mouth. But has to blame something it can never be he was just being naughty or scared of something which horses are sometimes that actually would have been a more honest response then blaming tack and his bridle, and even better that puts the responsibility on Jade when she was helping her out by looking after him

People will only see what they want to see unfortunately, and that is the sweet Jo they see on the videos. I've seen past the charade for a long time but what is the point of saying anything, you just get jumped on by all the sheep. I was an loyal follower then i woke up, thank god!
I was the same. A loyal supporter until I started to doubt certain things! I commented to say with 180 subscribers on the new kofi at 5 pounds a pop is already £900 a month in her pocket so no wonder she was slowly going over there. That comment got me blocked and that's how I've stumbled across this thread and I'm glad I did as it's opened my eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.