No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, she tried to get the reaction that the original horses in the feed store video got, there's one where the horses supposedly got into the garden, poor Jack was shoved in the corner by the decking and surrounded by rubbish bags, he too looked completely confused as to why he was there
The one of Trixie in with the hay was a set up too

Yeah she deleted the puppy video because she got so much stick and then did a post trying to justify it saying that they had plenty of food, water and she didn't expect them to hold it in and that she was only joking with calling them assholes etc
She’s good at deleting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Morning jo and the cult of jo, Watched the fencing the feild post, great spelling btw when you have a so called business that involves spelling correctly, so glad you’ve advised us all on what fencer to use, now if you’d tidy the tit hole up and sort the rest of the fencing out, you know the sheep hurdles and make shift crap you’ve got as fencing which are quite frankly dangerous and an accident waiting to happen,I’m glad you can touch Bellas nose now, we’ve seen how handy you are with your hands around the horses, so no wonder she was head shy, and yes we know how clever and cute ya sprog is, we hear it every time 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning jo and the cult of jo, Watched the fencing the feild post, great spelling btw when you have a so called business that involves spelling correctly, so glad you’ve advised us all on what fencer to use, now if you’d tidy the tit hole up and sort the rest of the fencing out, you know the sheep hurdles and make shift crap you’ve got as fencing which are quite frankly dangerous and an accident waiting to happen,I’m glad you can touch Bellas nose now, we’ve seen how handy you are with your hands around the horses, so no wonder she was head shy, and yes we know how clever and cute ya sprog is, we hear it every time 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
So cute. SO CUTE. SOOOO CUTE!!! 🙄
Such a clever boy for climbing a gate.... Like pretty much all two year olds can, shame he can't talk like them or use a potty or come when called or obey a command

Reactions: 4
it’s almost like she’s trying to convince herself she loves him, he’s so clever and so cute. No parent I know, not even myself constantly bleats a thousand times a day how cute, how clever or how much they love their kid. It’s really weird

So cute. SO CUTE. SOOOO CUTE!!! 🙄
Such a clever boy for climbing a gate.... Like pretty much all two year olds can, shame he can't talk like them or use a potty or come when called or obey a command
All kids can climb, my child was climbing stuff at 1 and half, maybe even before then. He could talk some word at 1, he could say mum by 11 months old. He’s been able to hold a semi conversation since he was 2, could count to 10 and say the alphabet. Potty training started when he was 1 and half. My child doesn’t alway obey commands (I’d be worried if he didn’t) but majority of the time he obeys commands and comes running when I shout him. There’s a difference between having a child and being a mum, jo you just have a child, you’re not actually a parent or a mum.

He also knew the word “no” by one and half and knew when I said no, I meant no. He doesn’t run off and pull things off shelves in shops, he doesn’t run off or run up/down a road, he holds my hand and doesnt leave my side. He’s no angel by any means, he has tantrums like every other child does. In restaurants he stays at the table, he won’t leave the table, sits there quietly colouring in and eating his food, for the most part he’s a well behaved, well mannered, happy child. I’m a really strict parent though and have brought him up the same way I was brought up (I was brought up by my nan so I was brought up old school)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She just thinks that because he has countryside and animals he's living his best life, yes he's very lucky to have that environment but he still needs to learn other stuff, she had no idea why his assessment asked if he could thread a bead, just stropped that she didn't give him beads to play with, he's permanently attached to a bib and dummy, when he's inside the tv is on constantly, she only bought flash cards because of his assessment, she doesn't do any kind of educational stuff with him, she insists he's talking loads but the majority of words he says are very unclear, you only know what he's trying to say because she says the word first, he says very few clear words voluntarily
She constantly says she's the best mum to him but sadly she's way off the mark, allowing your child complete freedom with no rules, boundaries or consequences for bad behaviour does not make you a good mum. She will learn the hard way unfortunately because the older he gets the more he will struggle

She just thinks that because he has countryside and animals he's living his best life, yes he's very lucky to have that environment but he still needs to learn other stuff, she had no idea why his assessment asked if he could thread a bead, just stropped that she didn't give him beads to play with, he's permanently attached to a bib and dummy, when he's inside the tv is on constantly, she only bought flash cards because of his assessment, she doesn't do any kind of educational stuff with him, she insists he's talking loads but the majority of words he says are very unclear, you only know what he's trying to say because she says the word first, he says very few clear words voluntarily
She constantly says she's the best mum to him but sadly she's way off the mark, allowing your child complete freedom with no rules, boundaries or consequences for bad behaviour does not make you a good mum. She will learn the hard way unfortunately because the older he gets the more he will struggle
Leaving your child to run around unpredictable animals, run up and down the down, get under a caravan (which could collapse, caravans have collapsed on top of people before), not interacting with your child, feeding him a proper diet instead of biscuits, McDonalds, chocolate etc, not doing anything remotely educational with him or even paying any attention to him, not knowing where he is half the time and letting him play in freezing cold water when it’s cold in Cornwall, does NOT make you a mum. Paying more attention your phone than your child and letting him play with live extension leads and letting your Barmy army buy your child everything he needs doesn’t make you a mum. There is a massive difference between having a child and being a mum. And jo you’re not a mum. You just have a child. If you’re honestly the best mum you can be, then you need to give your head a wobble coz even on my worst days, I’m still not anything like you as a parent. I’m not a perfect parent and I’m definitely not the best mum in the world by a long stretch, but I’m a kick ass mum who actually tries her damn hardest and best. All of us including yourself know you could be a million times better of a parent and animal owner if you actually put them first instead of your phone or yourself. Time to start being this “best mum” you continuously preach you are jo

• Heart
Leaving your child to run around unpredictable animals, run up and down the down, get under a caravan (which could collapse, caravans have collapsed on top of people before), not interacting with your child, feeding him a proper diet instead of biscuits, McDonalds, chocolate etc, not doing anything remotely educational with him or even paying any attention to him, not knowing where he is half the time and letting him play in freezing cold water when it’s cold in Cornwall, does NOT make you a mum. Paying more attention your phone than your child and letting him play with live extension leads and letting your Barmy army buy your child everything he needs doesn’t make you a mum. There is a massive difference between having a child and being a mum. And jo you’re not a mum. You just have a child. If you’re honestly the best mum you can be, then you need to give your head a wobble coz even on my worst days, I’m still not anything like you as a parent. I’m not a perfect parent and I’m definitely not the best mum in the world by a long stretch, but I’m a kick ass mum who actually tries her damn hardest and best. All of us including yourself know you could be a million times better of a parent and animal owner if you actually put them first instead of your phone or yourself. Time to start being this “best mum” you continuously preach you are jo
She will be having a nap now, Sunday’s are for chilling, like the other 6 days a week are for her, poor Lowen, he’s lost before he starts with her as a mum, her language in front of him is disgusting, I mean we all swear but hers is every other world 😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
It's not even the swearing although obviously that's not great but it's the names she calls him, Dinlow is a favourite but she's also called him a prick, a bleeping minger, an idiot, it's just disgusting and completely unnecessary

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She will be having a nap now, Sunday’s are for chilling, like the other 6 days a week are for her, poor Lowen, he’s lost before he starts with her as a mum, her language in front of him is disgusting, I mean we all swear but hers is every other world 😡😡😡
I swear sometimes, especially when I bang myself, I can’t help it, it just slips out. Thankfully my child has never repeated it, yet anyway. But I’m very aware of what I say, I have been since he’s been able to talk. I used to swear like a sailor but when he started talking I became more aware of what I was saying and stopped swearing. I’ve heard children swear from 3-4 years of age before and it sounds horrible. So when my child started talking around 1 years old, I stopped swearing as much and then I got to a point where I only swear when I’m super super stressed (which is rare) or when I bang/hurt myself. All she does is nap and lounge around, I don’t know how she does it. I can’t do it, Sunday’s is supposed to be a family, lazy day in our hosue but I always end up doing stuff around the house the whole day 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t just sit there and do nothing and I can’t nap. The only time I can nap is if I’m really unwell. I’ve never met anyone so bone idle and lazy like jo… it’s ridiculous

It's not even the swearing although obviously that's not great but it's the names she calls him, Dinlow is a favourite but she's also called him a prick, a bleeping minger, an idiot, it's just disgusting and completely unnecessary
Asshole, she’s called him asshole, dick head etc. It’s disgusting the way she speaks to him and the things she calls him. I’m sure all of us with children have sat there and thought, our child is being an asshole today. But I’d never sit there and say , you’re a dick head or you’re an asshole, you’re a Dinlo to my child. She also tells him to shut up aswell, especially on lives when she’s trying to tell her “stories”. She also calls him pocket rocket which is a dildo! Vile, just vile. If that’s the best mum you can be jo, then Jesus. Please give your child to someone who will actually be a proper parent and speak to him with respect and decency

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The names she’s calls him are disgusting, no one should call any child names like these and especially not your own, these are things that cause trauma in children when there older he may only be 2 but you don’t know what memories he will keep some children can remember really early memories as young as 2 - 2 1/2 it’s actually considered child abuse 😡

It’s one thing swearing when your speaking but swearing at your child directly or calling him these names straight at him in the tone she does is shameful

The names she’s calls him are disgusting, no one should call any child names like these and especially not your own, these are things that cause trauma in children when there older he may only be 2 but you don’t know what memories he will keep some children can remember really early memories as young as 2 - 2 1/2 it’s actually considered child abuse 😡
I can remember things from when I was 2 years old. At the age of 2 plus they remember things, that imprints on their brain and affects how they grow up. It can cause things BPD (borderline personality disorder). It can affect them in many way during childhood and through to adulthood. Your childhood is so important to have as toxic free, happy, caring, loving and kind as possible. If you don’t believe me jo, research yourself, speak to a psychiatrist or psychologist and see how the way you speak to lowen and treat him affects him now and how he will remember it all

I’m surprised social services aren’t already involved.
I am aswell. Beyond me how they aren’t

She was reported but claimed that the police checked on her and were really happy and had no concerns
I’m sure if they checked her social media properly and it the videos she wanted them to see then social would be Involved and he probably wouldn’t be in her care anymore

Reactions: 3
I am aswell. Beyond me how they aren’t

I’m sure if they checked her social media properly and it the videos she wanted them to see then social would be Involved and he probably wouldn’t be in her care anymore
I don't know what she was reported for, I think there was something to do with her having him hanging out the window when she was driving, she said police looked around her caravan, checked the fridge, she explained that she was on social media and had a lot of trolls who tried to cause trouble etc she said they were perfectly happy, she said the police turned up on the Sunday and the social services on the Monday but then said they only rang didn't turn up so who knows what actually happened. I'm guessing nothing to be honest because if they were involved the house etc would be much cleaner and tidier.
I think if someone were to tell them about the poor diet and safety issues then they might be more interested but like all authorities they are stretched to the limit and as he isn't being beaten or abused they won't do anything

I don't know what she was reported for, I think there was something to do with her having him hanging out the window when she was driving, she said police looked around her caravan, checked the fridge, she explained that she was on social media and had a lot of trolls who tried to cause trouble etc she said they were perfectly happy, she said the police turned up on the Sunday and the social services on the Monday but then said they only rang didn't turn up so who knows what actually happened. I'm guessing nothing to be honest because if they were involved the house etc would be much cleaner and tidier.
I think if someone were to tell them about the poor diet and safety issues then they might be more interested but like all authorities they are stretched to the limit and as he isn't being beaten or abused they won't do anything
If they actually checked her social media properly (as she only showed them a few videos which didn’t show lowen running around horses legs, eating junk etc) then they’d be interested and involved. But unfortunately police and social don’t keep checks on someone’s social media unless they get continuously flagged up… if social got involved, lowen wouldn’t be in her care

Reactions: 1
If they actually checked her social media properly (as she only showed them a few videos which didn’t show lowen running around horses legs, eating junk etc) then they’d be interested and involved. But unfortunately police and social don’t keep checks on someone’s social media unless they get continuously flagged up… if social got involved, lowen wouldn’t be in her care
Oh I'm sure she was very careful with what she showed them and they can't be expected to trawl through hundreds of videos but yes if they were shown the near misses with the horses, the constant bathing in filthy water, the times where she's too busy filming to know where he is, the language she uses in front of and too him, things like her washing his hands in the toilet or letting him play with an extension cable etc etc etc they would have concerns

Oh I'm sure she was very careful with what she showed them and they can't be expected to trawl through hundreds of videos but yes if they were shown the near misses with the horses, the constant bathing in filthy water, the times where she's too busy filming to know where he is, the language she uses in front of and too him, things like her washing his hands in the toilet or letting him play with an extension cable etc etc etc they would have concerns
I’m not expecting them to go through every video. But I know for a fact if they saw what most of us have seen, extension leads, being kicked by Ginny etc, lowen would not be in her care. Whether that be temporarily or permanently, hed be taken off her.. I’m baffled how they aren’t involved already especially with her being pretty out there on social media but unless your a supporter you miss half of the proper dangerous stuff anyway.

Reactions: 2
Blaming trolls again,jo you are hated in Cornwall, believe me, those that know you despise you, it’s not jealousy, its disgust, you have nothing I want I assure you, I have my own home, a hubby, horses and a proper job that I love where I don’t sit in bed plotting what to say to earn an extra dollar to scam folk

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.