No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the video from yesterday and the excuse of the bridle being too small for him . I assume 'jade' is an experienced horse woman who would know what fits and what doesn't.. and surely he has his own tack ?
Even if you swapped a different bit to try you'd put it on his own bridle , but anyway she's happy for him to go back..
And he should have seen a chiro with an incident like that .
He’s had his back checked, his back is fine. He’s injured his tail from rearing over. He was checked over, completely checked over and everything is fine. Back is fine

She always blames other people.. the girl has ridden hugo plenty of times with no incidents. He was being nappy and didn’t want to do something at the time of the incident. Nothing to do with tack or anything, he was just being an unpredictable animal and reared. He was very well known for rearing when he was younger for no reason too…

Reactions: 5
But anyone who might be starting to see through the lies and bullshit might be swayed to see her for all she is. I think it confirms the 'nunyabusiness' who dropped a few angry faces the other day was her though. She said it's hard to find, no not really, she's said it's tattle life and if you Google tattle life no verbal filter you'll quite easily get to here.
I only Googled no Verbal Filter and this was the second link down but glad I've stumbled across it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was the same. A loyal supporter until I started to doubt certain things! I commented to say with 180 subscribers on the new kofi at 5 pounds a pop is already £900 a month in her pocket so no wonder she was slowly going over there. That comment got me blocked and that's how I've stumbled across this thread and I'm glad I did as it's opened my eyes!
Lol I think I know who you are! I really wanted to send you the link to here but obviously couldn't, glad you have found it, I knew she would block you when I saw your comment had been deleted, just make sure you cancel your subscription, it doesn't automatically stop when you are blocked so you don't want to be paying her for something you can't see

I only Googled no Verbal Filter and this was the second link down but glad I've stumbled across it!
This thread has grown massively, it was only about four pages when I was told about it and now it's really picking up momentum and more people are seeing the light! It's good to be able to speak the truth and not be deleted and blocked and to show the doubters the proof to back up the comments as well but some of the supporters are blinded

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was the same. A loyal supporter until I started to doubt certain things! I commented to say with 180 subscribers on the new kofi at 5 pounds a pop is already £900 a month in her pocket so no wonder she was slowly going over there. That comment got me blocked and that's how I've stumbled across this thread and I'm glad I did as it's opened my eyes!
I remember seeing that comment and wondered what happened to it! Hello 👋 I know who you are, glad you managed to see things for what they actually are! Xx

Lol I think I know who you are! I really wanted to send you the link to here but obviously couldn't, glad you have found it, I knew she would block you when I saw your comment had been deleted, just make sure you cancel your subscription, it doesn't automatically stop when you are blocked so you don't want to be paying her for something you can't see

This thread has grown massively, it was only about four pages when I was told about it and now it's really picking up momentum and more people are seeing the light! It's good to be able to speak the truth and not be deleted and blocked and to show the doubters the proof to back up the comments as well but some of the supporters are blinded
When I got told about this site, it was only around 4 pages. I think it was between 8 or 10 pages roughly when I decided to join. I saw what jo was like long before I even found out about this site

There was another supporter who commented on the same post you did, all they said was something along the lines of “no thank you, I’ll stick to watching you on Facebook” the comment was deleted and I expect the person was blocked. Not long after jo wrote a huge ass post to the supporters only, basically having ago at them and saying anymore comments about kofi and I’ll block you, I don’t care who you are and all this. So so rude

• Wow
Welcome to the truth

• Heart
He’s had his back checked, his back is fine. He’s injured his tail from rearing over. He was checked over, completely checked over and everything is fine. Back is fine

She always blames other people.. the girl has ridden hugo plenty of times with no incidents. He was being nappy and didn’t want to do something at the time of the incident. Nothing to do with tack or anything, he was just being an unpredictable animal and reared. He was very well known for rearing when he was younger for no reason too…
It’s why she won’t ride him lol

Reactions: 3
It’s why she won’t ride him lol
I know it is… she hasn’t got the confidence… Jade knows what she’s doing and she wouldn’t let someone use a bridle too small on any horse on her watch, all the tack would of correctly fitted and would of been the horses own tack. Hugo was known to rear a lot, he’s napping, he didn’t want to go past the gate and reared when the rider was saying no you’re not the boss to Hugo. And her deluded ass thinks this horse is worth £10,000/£12,000. Just because he placed in local jumping don’t mean he’s a good jumper or the best jumper and I certainly would pay that amount of money for a horse that was known to rear, then reared over onto someone and naps… his bloodline doesn’t mean he’s going to be a top jumper like Whittaker’s horses either..

Reactions: 2
I remember seeing that comment and wondered what happened to it! Hello 👋 I know who you are, glad you managed to see things for what they actually are! Xx

When I got told about this site, it was only around 4 pages. I think it was between 8 or 10 pages roughly when I decided to join. I saw what jo was like long before I even found out about this site

There was another supporter who commented on the same post you did, all they said was something along the lines of “no thank you, I’ll stick to watching you on Facebook” the comment was deleted and I expect the person was blocked. Not long after jo wrote a huge ass post to the supporters only, basically having ago at them and saying anymore comments about kofi and I’ll block you, I don’t care who you are and all this. So so rude
Yes and ended it with "Be Kind or Be Quiet" which is rich coming from her! 😂
And yes I've not liked her for about 18 months but had no idea this platform existed and in fact for a long time had no idea that there were other people who felt the same about Jo as I did

Reactions: 3

Welcome to TL. I saw your comment and then it vanished.
She's certainly not letting comments that don't kiss ar5e stay up. If she's such an open book and honest and sincere then comments wouldn't be deleted.

It felt like she was repeating the everything is perfect and I'm so humble and proud of myself (the fact it's conflicting statements just makes it funnier.) So that she would believe it herself.

She said he reared in a live before she got him back and that’s what knocked her confidence but has since back tracked saying she’s never known him to rear 😂 so unlike jo to contradict herself 😂

I reckon she’s sold those personal plates 😂😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He rears he doesn’t rear! Make up your mind jo! So honest though 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Thats me at the bottom... hello guys lol 👋 newbie here since I'm blocked 🚫 🙃 🤣 saw her for what she is. FB better not take my 99p this month ✊💦🤣
LOL I did laugh when I saw your comment, I knew it was you when you joined today! Did she reply to you asking why you were blocked?
By the way Jo is aware of this site and despite her claims that she isn't bothered it's been very clear that she is reading everything on here so if you might wish to change your profile name to something else as she will know who you are.
You do have to cancel your payment but I don't know if its with immediate effect

He rears he doesn’t rear! Make up your mind jo! So honest though 😂
Oooh Jo, first you say he's reared with you and then you say he's never reared with you.... So that means you are a.... *gasp* LIAR!!... who'd have thought it eh??! 😂

• Haha
Does anyone know how you change your username on here??
I didn’t think you could I didn’t think you could make up fake profiles either that’s why I think it’s funny she thinks we have all got more than one profile on here. ?

She said he reared in a live before she got him back and that’s what knocked her confidence but has since back tracked saying she’s never known him to rear 😂 so unlike jo to contradict herself 😂

I reckon she’s sold those personal plates 😂😢
What makes you think she has sold the plates?

Does anyone know how you change your username on here??
At the very top of the page on the right next to the bell, click on that mini profile link and various options come up, I think if you press on account details and then your account you may be able to do it there but I'm not entirely sure

What makes you think she has sold the plates?
She has had them for ages and when asked about them she said she was going to put them on the lorry but then never mentioned them again. Why wouldn’t she put them on? I don’t know I’m just guessing it’s prob just she’s too lazy to sort them out but if they cost around £200 she may have got that back for them ? Who knows

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.