No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He rears he doesn’t rear! Make up your mind jo! So honest though 😂
The lies just flow from her own month constantly, but obviously never rears because she now wants to sell him, honesty at its best, only the lowest of the low sell a horse and not tell the truth for the poor unexpected buyer 😤🧐 but we all know Jo is that person

Reactions: 3
She has had them for ages and when asked about them she said she was going to put them on the lorry but then never mentioned them again. Why wouldn’t she put them on? I don’t know I’m just guessing it’s prob just she’s too lazy to sort them out but if they cost around £200 she may have got that back for them ? Who knows
She was constantly bleating how bad she wanted private plates aswell. They ain’t on the lorry or the car

At the very top of the page on the right next to the bell, click on that mini profile link and various options come up, I think if you press on account details and then your account you may be able to do it there but I'm not entirely sure
Doesn’t give option to change it on there

Reactions: 1
Newbie here. Found the thread a few days ago and it's took me hours to read!! I was and have been a supporter for a long time, even sent Jo gifts at one point from her wishlist. Recently I've made a couple of comments that were not bitchy just basically disagreeing with some comments. I've been blocked 🚫 now in starting to think she is all about the money and does not want anyone disagreeing with her (in a nice way) or they are simply removed and blocked. This is not a way to treat supporters what happened to we are all entitled to our opinions?? The one thing that I could never stand or watch is the baby in the duck 'pond' does she not realise she's putting him at serious risk!? Not to mention the temperature the water will be. Routine and boundaries actually make the happiest children! Just because you have a child that you allow to free roam in danger, does not make you mum of the year! Stick the pound where the son does not shine! I can't see NVF lasting to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jo's been deleting videos. The one slagging the vet off has gone, as well as where she said hugo used to rear on her thats why she's scared to ride him and saying she'd only sell john to nathan for 4k as they'd agreed before he went on loan. Too bad those videos are already saved! She had to fess up to him rearing as a youngster on her live because she knew we had that video on here and it would bite her on the arse for lying. Oh dear, no one is going to pay 12k for a horse thats known to rear and in the horsey world word does travel fast!

Reactions: 6
I can confirm Jo definitely reads the comments here. She was going to unblock me yesterday as I messaged her personal account and she told me she would. But checked this morning and she's now blocked me on her personal account lol she deffo read my comments here last night. My test worked and I know for sure she's watching 👀 hi Jo 👋

• Heart
Newbie here. Found the thread a few days ago and it's took me hours to read!! I was and have been a supporter for a long time, even sent Jo gifts at one point from her wishlist. Recently I've made a couple of comments that were not bitchy just basically disagreeing with some comments. I've been blocked 🚫 now in starting to think she is all about the money and does not want anyone disagreeing with her (in a nice way) or they are simply removed and blocked. This is not a way to treat supporters what happened to we are all entitled to our opinions?? The one thing that I could never stand or watch is the baby in the duck 'pond' does she not realise she's putting him at serious risk!? Not to mention the temperature the water will be. Routine and boundaries actually make the happiest children! Just because you have a child that you allow to free roam in danger, does not make you mum of the year! Stick the pound where the son does not shine! I can't see NVF lasting to be honest
Interesting reading isn't it!! We just need more supporters to see this thread and realise what they are wasting their money on

Reactions: 2
Nvf won’t last. She’s very slowly screwing it up for herself, she’s lost hundreds of supporters the last few months. They’re dropping like flies now. Isn’t it funny jo can say whatever she want, Slags people off etc but if you dare disagree with the majority or her, you’re blocked. She’s a block buster. I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again, NVF will not be around for forever or even for much longer and I’m very much enjoying and laughing at watching it all slowly crash down around her… she’s the least humble and appreciative person I know. All she cares about is free stuff and money

I can confirm Jo definitely reads the comments here. She was going to unblock me yesterday as I messaged her personal account and she told me she would. But checked this morning and she's now blocked me on her personal account lol she deffo read my comments here last night. My test worked and I know for sure she's watching 👀 hi Jo 👋
Oh she definitely does, she mentioned Tattle a few weeks ago and was beside herself with excitement at actually having something interesting to talk about, she went on for a good ten minutes about how it was all the trolls from the previous "hate group" and that everything we said was lies and that there is only seven of us but we have made multiple profiles to make it seem like there are more of us! 😂
She laughed at some of the comments which is how we knew her profile, the next week she said nothing because we had made jokes about her talking about us, that must have killed her as she must have been dying to say something.
And now she is too scared to say anything because she doesn't want her supporters coming here and reading everything and now that there are videos proving that everything we have said is true she knows that she is up tit creek without a paddle, however by the things she has said and the posts she has made it's very obvious that she is avidly reading it all and despite her desperate attempts at pretending to be happy and positive etc we know that actually she will be petrified of even more people finding out the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m glad you’ve seen the truth and real jo, I’m sorry you wasted so much money on her on subscription and gifts. She’s not the honest, humble, caring, kind, appreciative, open, poor innocent jo, who’s so hard by, like she proclaims to be

Reactions: 5
Well this won't be a problem for you Jo, there's absolutely nothing beautiful about you at all, yeah you might scrub up ok with a bit of make up but your insides will always be ugly.
As I've said before you can't polish a turd

Attachments

Well this won't be a problem for you Jo, there's absolutely nothing beautiful about you at all, yeah you might scrub up ok with a bit of make up but your insides will always be ugly.
As I've said before you can't polish a turd
I’ve said it before, beauty starts within and jo you’re as ugly on the inside, if not uglier than you are on the outside.

Welcome and it such a shame people are finding this page because of how they have been treated, she is bringing it all on herself, honest comments should be left and not just blocked or deleted because you have said something and voiced an opinion and she forgets all these people she is blocking are those that have been kind enough to like you buy her gifts and have paid her way through subscriptions. Actually really shocking and disgusting when you think about it that it’s like your of no use to her now so off you go😤

Reactions: 5
Jo 'politely' asked me to pass this onto you guys lol. I reminded her I only joined yesterday I haven't been a part of this until then haha. But I bet more people will find this who she blocks since it's the second link on Google when you search NVF. The comment she blocked me for was ridiculous and the only reason it hit home is because it's the truth and she's trying to hide it. Otherwise you'd just say yeah I know its more money if u don't wanna pay don't and if u do winner winner!! She doesn't normally care about people's opinions! Like others have stated if you wanted to change the price it'd very easy just to set another one up and a cheaper rate!? Just need an email address!

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t know if anyone else was quick enough to see a post from the girl that was onboard Hugo when he reared she was only responding to a comment about if the girl was ok and she posted “ I was just walking him when he reared and went over backwards I’m ok just abit if a sore spine”. Well that got deleted as quick as it went up how dare she post what actually happened and the truth she didn’t want anyone to see that because her house deposit has now come down a few grand. But sorry I forget I keep doing that it’s all about the horse and the best home as long as it comes with the house deposit price tag otherwise she couldn’t give a real tit where he ends up or if she lies to the buyer that he doesn’t rear and they buy him and get caught out and hurt. As long as the cash is in the bank 😡

Last edited:
Jo 'politely' asked me to pass this onto you guys lol. I reminded her I only joined yesterday I haven't been a part of this until then haha. But I bet more people will find this who she blocks since it's the second link on Google when you search NVF. The comment she blocked me for was ridiculous and the only

reason it hit home is because it's the truth and she's trying to hide it. Otherwise you'd just say yeah I know its more money if u don't wanna pay don't and if u do winner winner!! She doesn't normally care about people's opinions! Like others have stated if you wanted to change the price it'd very easy just to set another one up and a cheaper rate!? Just need an email address!
Tell her to pass it on herself and share this content on her page the videos and lies speak for themselves the Hugo one is brilliant and people will find this page and see for themselves that you take the piss out of people rip them off for money and then when there no good or happen to say anything not even nasty just not an up your arse post you block them bring it on.

Actually Jo we haven't said you have been on here for months, most of us haven't been either! You first mentioned the page and reacted to some comments about 3/4 weeks ago so get your facts right love.
If you are so convinced that anyone reading the stuff on here won't think badly of you then post the link on your fb pages, supporters and main page and let's see.
But you won't do that because you know damn well that you are talking tit, the videos prove over and over that you have lied, that all you care about is money, people will be very shocked to hear how you treat others and the disgusting way you treat your animals.
We aren't trolls, we are a group of people who are determined to show others what a nasty, vindictive, selfish, greedy witch you are.
But come on Jo if you really aren't bothered about everything on here share the link just like someone did the other day, you deleted it suprise suprise.
You are a joke, you can say whatever you like, insist you have nothing to hide etc etc but we know that actually the opposite is true and we know you are reading every comment so stop with all the "someone told me crap"
Prove that you really don't care, grow some bollocks and post the link for your supporters and followers to see.

Reactions: 7
Jo 'politely' asked me to pass this onto you guys lol. I reminded her I only joined yesterday I haven't been a part of this until then haha. But I bet more people will find this who she blocks since it's the second link on Google when you search NVF. The comment she blocked me for was ridiculous and the only reason it hit home is because it's the truth and she's trying to hide it. Otherwise you'd just say yeah I know its more money if u don't wanna pay don't and if u do winner winner!! She doesn't normally care about people's opinions! Like others have stated if you wanted to change the price it'd very easy just to set another one up and a cheaper rate!? Just need an email address!
Not one person here has said they speak to jo and have been for months and not one single person has said hugo has reared over before either. Read the thread properly jo you thick bleep

Jo I’d happily tell you what I think to your face… I’ve already said what I think directly to you before and surprise surprise I got blocked 😂 jo’s supporters who are also reading this, please read the thread properly! Not one person has said hugo has reared over before, the only mention of hugo reading over is the recent time he has actually reared over, otherwise all that’s been said is how Hugo used to rear when he was younger, not he used to rear over. You thickos!

I’m not consumed by any hate, I don’t hate you jo. You’re not worth that emotion. You’re so happy in your life you constantly Slag people off, you send people threatening messages, you constantly moan how hard done by you are, how you need this and that. You’re a toxic narcissist and that’s why Julie wouldn’t by Hugo. If you’re not this nasty person like you claim you’re not, then why constantly slag people off? Why send people threatening messages? You’re just evil. The power of Christ compels you back to hell you demon

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Welcome and it such a shame people are finding this page because of how they have been treated, she is bringing it all on herself, honest comments should be left and not just blocked or deleted because you have said something and voiced an opinion and she forgets all these people she is blocking are those that have been kind enough to like you buy her gifts and have paid her way through subscriptions. Actually really shocking and disgusting when you think about it that it’s like your of no use to her now so off you go😤
She’s shooting her self in the foot, the hands that feed you are are being blocked … there will be no one left eventually, then you will have to get a job jo ha ha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.