No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blaming trolls again,jo you are hated in Cornwall, believe me, those that know you despise you, it’s not jealousy, its disgust, you have nothing I want I assure you, I have my own home, a hubby, horses and a proper job that I love where I don’t sit in bed plotting what to say to earn an extra dollar to scam folk
I second this comment 🙌🏻 I have nothing to be jealous of when it comes to you jo. If you truly believe we’re jealous, you’re more deluded than I thought. Told you we’d be on this weeks live 😂

As per usual blaming everyone else, never taking responsibility or accountability.. always the “victim”… around 3/4 people in Cornwall like you excluding your family jo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I second this comment 🙌🏻 I have nothing to be jealous of when it comes to you jo. If you truly believe we’re jealous, you’re more deluded than I thought. Told you we’d be on this weeks live 😂

As per usual blaming everyone else, never taking responsibility or accountability.. always the “victim”… around 3/4 people in Cornwall like you excluding your family jo.
But she’s not bothered 🧐 she can’t even take accountability on her recent posts when she has been asked why her supporters is no longer available to new ones, come on Jo own up to your followers and be open and honest as you always are and explain how your are so #bekind and it’s the nasty messages you have been sending people that has made FB stop it. 🙄🙄 rather then poor you and FB isn’t working properly or it’s Trolls no it’s you that’s been the troll to others

Reactions: 5
Well there is no denying Jo has been here! Hi Jo! How you doing hun? Happy with all the tit you spewed this evening ! You can't help but use your animals as assets can you. Your emotionally attached to Hugo but he's your house deposit! That's how attached you are to him.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if social actually got sent the videos of her incompetence whether they would actually take him away and not pace him with family. I actually felt a bit sorry for her when social was supposed to be called. But I hadn’t watched to many of her videos, but having seen more and more of them, she is the only one to blame if it was true. But it wouldn’t surprise me if she made it to get sympathy. The video where she talks about him putting stuff on the floor in of world she has that smug look on her face like she is so pleased she has some tit to talk about that will get her sympathy from her minions and get told how amazing she is. It seems a bit egotistical/narcissistic to me.

Reactions: 2
Evening Jo, how strange that after barely being able to contain your excitement at finding this site and actually having something to talk about to your fans you seem to be reluctant to mention it now! 🤔 Anyone would think you were scared of people reading the comments and watching the videos and actually realising that you aren't the amazing person they thought you were.
It's clear that you are avidly reading everything though and I did laugh at your pathetic attempt to try and pretend that you are happy and positive and feeling great about life, we both know that you are extremely pissed off and probably terrified of your supporters finding this site hence tonight's fake front and the post trying to explain that you work hard for your money, are supporting yourself etc
Your lives might be boring as duck but your posts and the way you try to justify everything is quite amusing so thanks for that! 😂
Oh and the low numbers of people watching your lives is nothing to do with people being back at work, it's because you are boring, try mentioning trolls and Tattle, that will help your numbers shoot up, it's the only bit of excitement your supporters get from your page these days.

• Haha
I don't get to see the lives, did she mention this site?
Not tonight but two weeks ago when she first found out about it she couldn't wait to tell them all about the new troll site she had found and all the lies about her. She even said there was only seven people on there but they all had multiple profiles to make it seem like there were more! 😂

• Haha
Not tonight but two weeks ago when she first found out about it she couldn't wait to tell them all about the new troll site she had found and all the lies about her. She even said there was only seven people on there but they all had multiple profiles to make it seem like there were more! 😂
someone had actually put the link to this on her post it managed to stay here for a couple of hours but she just done the rounds on her posts and deleted it, I wonder how many have already had a nosey, 😉 but it wouldn’t bother her people coming to look at the truth behind NVF and all the evidence of vids provided now 😜 because it’s all lies 🤣 if it was all lies she wouldn’t mind them having a look 👀 so bothered she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
someone had actually put the link to this on her post it managed to stay here for a couple of hours but she just done the rounds on her posts and deleted it, I wonder how many have already had a nosey, 😉 but it wouldn’t bother her people coming to look at the truth behind NVF and all the evidence of vids provided now 😜 because it’s all lies 🤣 if it was all lies she wouldn’t mind them having a look 👀 so bothered she is 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah apparently they were put on as soon as she started the live 😂
Maybe it should be sent via pm to all the members of ko-fi, that would be nice wouldn't it Jo??! 😂

• Haha
Sorry if I've spammed you all with likes etc in posts, just been catching up on the page.
Anything decent in her live tonight. I was too busy living to watch 😂

• Haha
Sorry if I've spammed you all with likes etc in posts, just been catching up on the page.
Anything decent in her live tonight. I was too busy living to watch 😂
Nah boring as duck just the usual lies about her horses health and happiness being more important than money, how cute her child is blah blah blah and then called him an asshole again

• Heart
  • Haha
Nah boring as duck just the usual lies about her horses health and happiness being more important than money, how cute her child is blah blah blah and then called him an asshole again
Waiting for the go fund me for Hugo’s vet bill or the moaning about how much it’s cost so people throw 💴 at her, or will she actually pay it herself 🙄🙈 that would be a nice change, I’m sure she must be worried about her horses health its got nothing to do with her house deposit being effected and his sale price going down bless him

Reactions: 4
Well there is no denying Jo has been here! Hi Jo! How you doing hun? Happy with all the tit you spewed this evening ! You can't help but use your animals as assets can you. Your emotionally attached to Hugo but he's your house deposit! That's how attached you are to him.
Jack is her ❤horse, but he was for sale, everything is for sale, I grew up round gypsies, they’d sell anything too, except they were good folk ( the old fashioned sort) clean decent and there kids were polite…caravans were immaculate, if Hugo is broken no house … oops or, but you won’t be bothered will you…. No not you, poor Hugo, loved and cared for when on loan with his vet, now stuck with a banshee and feral kid in crap fields or feilds should I say and winter approaching so will soon be hock deep in mud or tit from badly mucked out stables….😢

Shes such an expert about horses 🙄
NOT 🙈

23k views now on this thread now, they are seeing the truth!!
Bring it on

Evening Jo, how strange that after barely being able to contain your excitement at finding this site and actually having something to talk about to your fans you seem to be reluctant to mention it now! 🤔 Anyone would think you were scared of people reading the comments and watching the videos and actually realising that you aren't the amazing person they thought you were.
It's clear that you are avidly reading everything though and I did laugh at your pathetic attempt to try and pretend that you are happy and positive and feeling great about life, we both know that you are extremely pissed off and probably terrified of your supporters finding this site hence tonight's fake front and the post trying to explain that you work hard for your money, are supporting yourself etc
Your lives might be boring as duck but your posts and the way you try to justify everything is quite amusing so thanks for that! 😂
Oh and the low numbers of people watching your lives is nothing to do with people being back at work, it's because you are boring, try mentioning trolls and Tattle, that will help your numbers shoot up, it's the only bit of excitement your supporters get from your page these days.
Back at work, it’s- Sunday evening lol, tho I work all days etc but so does jo she’s amazing at how hard she works for her fans, I’d love her to come work with me but she’d probably not pass the DBS check ha ha

Last edited:
What's wrong with Hugo? I don't even follow her anymore - I know I can rely on you guys for the important bits of info 😁

Waiting for the go fund me for Hugo’s vet bill or the moaning about how much it’s cost so people throw 💴 at her, or will she actually pay it herself 🙄🙈 that would be a nice change, I’m sure she must be worried about her horses health its got nothing to do with her house deposit being effected and his sale price going down bless him

What's happened to Hugo? ☹

What's wrong with Hugo? I don't even follow her anymore - I know I can rely on you guys for the important bits of info 😁
Hugo went to Jade to get him ready for sale, Jade let another girl ride him, Hugo played up and reared a little, jade told her to kick him on but when she did he reared right up and fell backwards, broke the saddle and has injured the area around the base of the tail.
We think Jo is lying about the circumstances and who the girl is, we think she may have been riding with a view to buying.

• Sad
Hugo went to Jade to get him ready for sale, Jade let another girl ride him, Hugo played up and reared a little, jade told her to kick him on but when she did he reared right up and fell backwards, broke the saddle and has injured the area around the base of the tail.
We think Jo is lying about the circumstances and who the girl is, we think she may have been riding with a view to buying.
Apparently the girl who was riding hugo at the time of this incident, wanted to buy hugo as she had been riding him a lot and fell in love with him but jo wouldn’t budge on price and Hugo was out of the girls price range. How true this claim is, I don’t know as this is what jo herself said and we all know how much tit talks. The only honest thing jo has ever said was on last nights live when she said, when she sen hugo jumping and thought “yes that’s my house deposit, finally” and then she changed her tune and started bleating how someone might be having him on lvwtb and will have a payment plan as home is more important than money. She just contradicts herself constantly. But whoever was riding hugo when said incident happened, she’ll probably make them fork out for a new saddle. She even said on her live how the vet wasn’t needed and was a waste of time, that’s how much you care about your darling hugo. Just because he’s placed in local jumping shows doesn’t mean Hugo’s a good jumper, let’s see him compete at real competitions and see how much a good jumper he is like you claim. Bloodlines help but bloodlines don’t mean your horse is going to be the standard as Whittaker’s, Whittaker’s horses are so good because of the amount of training they have, they also have bloody good riders riding them who know what they’re doing. Not surprised one bit she didn’t attend lowens 2 year review. Yes jo we all know children do things at different times but at lowens age there is basic stuff he should be able to do that all 2 year olds can do that he isn’t doing because you’re too incompetent and lazy to do anything with him or interact with him. All 2 years can climb gates, toddlers are the best climbers out there, that’s a standard thing and not anything advanced jo. If you’ve been around kids a lot like you claim then you should know this already…. I’ve not claimed my child to be advance, I just sat there and did a ton of stuff wuth him which is why he spoke early, could count to 10 etc. Nursery expect 3 years fo be Able recognise numbers, letters, count to 10 unaided and ideally count to 20 unaided too, they also expect your child to draw around shapes, recognise shapes and tell you what they are, they expect them to be toilet trained etc. I think you’re going to have a big ass shock.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.