No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can share mine if they want they will never know who I am 🤣🤣🤣😉I’m giving nothing away 🤓 bet they wouldn’t copy anything over there that would show the real truth about Jo that has been posted on here including video evidence 😜 and allow anyone that isn’t a cult member a chance to read what she’s really like and it will just advertise this page come on over and have a read through, if they are really brave please feel free to put it on the main page too 🤪
I doubt Jo will even mention Tattle on her live this week because she won't want them coming and seeing everything that is written about her and she certainly won't want them to see the videos which prove everything we have said is true.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I doubt Jo will even mention Tattle on her live this week because she won't want them coming and seeing everything that is written about her and she certainly won't want them to see the videos which prove everything we have said is true.
I thought it was strange she didn’t mention it last week, course she won’t mention is coz the truths out there for all to see now and there’s sweet duck all she can do about it. Must be really eating you alive you can’t do nothing and you can’t go running to the police or find another soohie to bully, harass and manipulate gonzo

No lie about the going to the police to scare the trolls? I thought jo was so “honest” and open and never lied? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought it was strange she didn’t mention it last week, course she won’t mention is coz the truths out there for all to see now and there’s sweet duck all she can do about it. Must be really eating you alive you can’t do nothing and you can’t go running to the police or find another soohie to bully, harass and manipulate gonzo

No lie about the going to the police to scare the trolls? I thought jo was so “honest” and open and never lied? 😂😂😂😂
Am hoping Jo has enjoyed all the videos this week 🤣🤣🤣 as you say the evidence is now there for all to see oh dear Jo when it’s there from your own mouth🤣🤣🤣 you can’t blag ya way out of that with your lies that everyone believes 😜

As old Bruce used to say COME ON OVER THE PRICE IS RIGHT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Turns out it was one of Jo’s rabid followers. Apparently Jo wasnt interested, but the person wouldn’t let it go or something. They know a fair bit about me based on what I’ve posted on tattle! Don’t think I’m in any immediate danger or anyone turning up at my door or sending me poo in the post, If anything I find it all quite funny, I’ve never had a stalker before. I’m really not that interesting or important. The internet attracts all sorts of weirdos😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Turns out it was one of Jo’s rabid followers. Apparently Jo wasnt interested, but the person wouldn’t let it go or something. They know a fair bit about me based on what I’ve posted on tattle! Don’t think I’m in any immediate danger or anyone turning up at my door or sending me poo in the post, If anything I find it all quite funny, I’ve never had a stalker before. I’m really not that interesting or important. The internet attracts all sorts of weirdos😂
Oh I bet Jo is very interested! 😂 She claims to not be bothered but we all know she spends hours trawling through her social media accounts checking for negative comments and now she knows about Tattle there's no way she will ignore it, blatantly obvious that she is reading comments from last weeks live.
Still wouldn't be surprised if it was Jo herself pretending to be someone else

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh I bet Jo is very interested! 😂 She claims to not be bothered but we all know she spends hours trawling through her social media accounts checking for negative comments and now she knows about Tattle there's no way she will ignore it, blatantly obvious that she is reading comments from last weeks live.
Still wouldn't be surprised if it was Jo herself pretending to be someone else
Right. Who ever it is needs to find a better way to spend their time because this is deranged behaviour🤣

Reactions: 2
You keep reporting to gonzo you sad duck. Take your head out of her ass, no one likes a teachers pet… instead of running back to jo, next time she slags someone off why don’t you run to the person she’s slagging off and tell them? Or is that too much of a decent thing for you do. BARMY ARMY!

That song was made just for you gonzo

Attachments

Last edited:
So Hugo lost a great home where he was loved, ridden often and was a long term loan, because of a supporter....... nothing to do with what Jo said 🙄🤔
She can't comprehend how it's get fault can she. It's never her fault. Even tho she says I say things because I have no filter, it's not a get out of jail free card saying that.
We all can say what we want without thinking but when it has consequences we have to admit fault and say sorry.

What if the vet saw it for themselves, who would u blame then? Maybe she did and Jo has just blames a supporter to save face.

Also, If she doesn't like warmblood horses why did she breed Hugo? Surely you need a warmblood horse to breed one?
They don't just randomly occur in non warmblood breeds do they?? Or was it a surprise when he was a WB?
So did mum or dad had to have been a WB to begin with?? I've not the foggiest idea when it comes to horses in general but even less so when it comes to breeding and genetics.

For Bella's sake I truly hope her pregnancy is smooth and easy, I hope her foal is healthy and arrives with no drama (??!!) And both Bella and foal are safe and well after the birth. I'm still shocked she said she would never breed her yet she changed her mind.

Those videos talking about Hugo and JB on loans she says money and amounts of money multiple times. Shows it's all she thinks about when talking about them. Often when ppl state repatedly it's not about the money it's because it very much is about it. Protest too much 😉 I think subconsciously they can't help it.

L had a lucky, VERY lucky escape with the Ginny incident. If Ginny hates Indy snapping at her tail then stop Indy from doing it?! If it has made her anxious and cross you can't blame Ginny.
I'm glad L wasn't hurt but shows just how quickly it can happen.
The fence falling down too, Jesus. 😱 I get so anxious looking at the dangers.
Most performance horses are warmbloods I’m on my 4th bearing in mind I keep them til they die usually into their thirties they are difficult, not all but mine have, bred to do a job, she’s just not man enough for him that’s all

"I wanted to become a better version of myself"
Take more than a bit of dental work, need a full personality transplant.
I'm guessing she probably got free or reduced price work in return for advertising
You can make her teeth nice but can you make her heart nice lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jo has a history of messaging people, trying to intimidate them, lying and trying to manipulate, claiming to have information about people that she will report to the police.
Shes even admitted that she lied about going to the police about trolls just to try and scare them.
Shes pathetic so if anyone gets any kind of message from her or someone else claiming to know her just ignore it, she's all talk and no trousers.
If I get threatened I’ll take a selfie outside the police station and lie about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) like she did, bring it on jo, you don’t wanna mess with me, seriously, you can’t do anything to me at all, hey, if your place comes up for sale I may buy it and boot you off the land, the crapavan would be torched etc best and easiest way to get rid of any vermin and contamination, actually that’s an idea, I could go see the landlords relatives hmmm 🤗

No way did jon put himself the otherside of those sheep hurdles, he looks confused as duck. Some videos shes done are very clearly set up for views!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
See, her cult really are nuts, any of you guys old enough to remember Waco in America, I think there was a mass suicide or attempt or something, bet it’s like that with jo, all die with her lol

• Haha
When she left the last litter of puppies on their own for 9 hours and went mad because they'd tit all over. She didnt get the reaction she wanted when a lot of ppl said 9 hours is too long to leave an adult dog alone nevermind young pups. Of cause she made out she'd filmed it for amy then went on the defensive and blocked loads of ppl

Fraggle.. another animal she had and the novelty wore off. Pulling the poor thing down to the ground making it lay down.. showing off her amazing equestrian skills.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
When she left the last litter of puppies on their own for 9 hours and went mad because they'd tit all over. She didnt get the reaction she wanted when a lot of ppl said 9 hours is too long to leave an adult dog alone nevermind young pups. Of cause she made out she'd filmed it for amy then went on the defensive and blocked loads of ppl

Fraggle.. another animal she had and the novelty wore off. Pulling the poor thing down to the ground making it lay down.. showing off her amazing equestrian skills.
Don't remember Fraggle. Was that before the Jonboy in caravan video?

No way did jon put himself the otherside of those sheep hurdles, he looks confused as duck. Some videos shes done are very clearly set up for views!
Oh yeah, she tried to get the reaction that the original horses in the feed store video got, there's one where the horses supposedly got into the garden, poor Jack was shoved in the corner by the decking and surrounded by rubbish bags, he too looked completely confused as to why he was there
The one of Trixie in with the hay was a set up too

Yeah she deleted the puppy video because she got so much stick and then did a post trying to justify it saying that they had plenty of food, water and she didn't expect them to hold it in and that she was only joking with calling them assholes etc

Last edited:
  • Wow
Don't remember Fraggle. Was that before the Jonboy in caravan video?
No the one of jon in the caravan was the first one. After that she uploaded others including her milking some cows in a dairy parlor, her lambs and fraggle i dont think she had him long. She also had 2 colts from the sales i think one was her friends the other was hers but she must have flogged him too because he wasnt in many videos

Apparently they know who I am in relation to one of Jo’s followers. I don’t know the exact details as it’s all getting a bit ridiculous.

May not have been in the supporters group but I was told “they know who I am”🤷🏻‍♀️
Havent seen anything!

Sets phone up …. I’d be worrying about broken legs etc… fake and set up, if it’s not she’s an idiot and has no care for there safety

Apparently I have a stalker who has gone through all my posts on here and put them on the supporter group. They know who I am etc. So that’s nice. Not creepy at all.

EDIT: may not have been in the actual supporters group but I’ve been ‘stalked’ apparently (not my words).
Gosh, they have too much time on there hands then 😂

The first video was funny and why I started following her.

All the other videos that came just showed how much of an incompetent horsewoman she was and how she clearly did these things for views and likes. It was then just embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.