No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see anything.
Apparently they know who I am in relation to one of Jo’s followers. I don’t know the exact details as it’s all getting a bit ridiculous.

May not have been in the supporters group but I was told “they know who I am”🤷🏻‍♀️

Apparently they know who I am in relation to one of Jo’s followers. I don’t know the exact details as it’s all getting a bit ridiculous.

May not have been in the supporters group but I was told “they know who I am”🤷🏻‍♀️
There’s 1000% nothing on supporters group as I’ve looked 4-5 times and scrolled right down to days ago. Nothing there. How do they even know who you are?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

How can they? And they can't have messaged you through this platform so presumably it was a pm to your personal profile. It was probably Jo

Reactions: 2
I was told in person earlier today that I have a ‘stalker’ and ‘ they know who I am’.I don’t know specifically who ‘they’ is I just assumed it was her supporters. It’s probably my own fault for not being careful enough. I’m a little weirded out so sorry if I’m not making much sense.

I was told in person earlier today that I have a ‘stalker’ and ‘ they know who I am’.I don’t know specifically who ‘they’ is I just assumed it was her supporters. It’s probably my own fault for not being careful enough. I’m a little weirded out so sorry if I’m not making much sense.
Hmm how strange. They’ve probably ran to jo if someone actually knows who you are and you’re supporter coz jo will block you if she hasn’t already x

Reactions: 1
Hmm how strange. They’ve probably ran to jo if someone actually knows who you are and you’re supporter coz jo will block you if she hasn’t already x
Yeah it is strange but all my posts and everyone else’s posts on here are public and able to be read by anyone, it’s not like some secret society, so I’m not worried about my so called ‘stalker’. I just think it’s a bit sad tbh. I’m just doing my thing hurting no one.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it is strange but all my posts and everyone else’s posts on here are public and able to be read by anyone, it’s not like some secret society, so I’m not worried about my so called ‘stalker’ I just think it’s a bit sad tbh. I’m just doing my thing hurting no one.
I’m not bothered if people ready my comments, everything I’ve said is 100% true and I can back it all up by video proof! I don’t think jo or her Barmy army are clever enough to figure out who I am 😂 despite it actually being my name in my username 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This was jos post to supporters after the vet contacted her after seeing the live where she said they are taking advantage of her etc. Clearly she thought she'd done nothing wrong and gave it the old 'i have no filter' bullshit. She knew she'd fucked up but once again tried turning her own actions on the 'troll' who'd contacted the vet. As you can imagine hundreds of comments followed telling her she'd said nothing wrong (the video is there to judge yourselves) if someone who was supposedly 'a friend' said stuff like that about me id be fuming and cut all ties too but once again jo came up smelling of roses to her barmy army who fell over themselves to tell her how amazing she is 🤮
Never in the wrong, no filter, no brain, no sense or feelings, hard faced cow

Yeah it is strange but all my posts and everyone else’s posts on here are public and able to be read by anyone, it’s not like some secret society, so I’m not worried about my so called ‘stalker’. I just think it’s a bit sad tbh. I’m just doing my thing hurting no one.
Absolutely, you know what that lot are like, no one is allowed to have an opinion or say anything negative about Jo, they might actually be bluffing and just guessing about who you are, and anyway what exactly are they going to do about it? You haven't done anything wrong

• Heart
Never in the wrong, no filter, no brain, no sense or feelings, hard faced cow
She never takes responsibility or accountability, it’s always someone else to blame which is actually a symptom of narcissistic personality disorder. I’m telling you, I’m not a dr or a psychiatrist but I know a narcissist when I see one and I bet any money if she went and got a mental health assessment she’d be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder

Reactions: 6
Jo has a history of messaging people, trying to intimidate them, lying and trying to manipulate, claiming to have information about people that she will report to the police.
Shes even admitted that she lied about going to the police about trolls just to try and scare them.
Shes pathetic so if anyone gets any kind of message from her or someone else claiming to know her just ignore it, she's all talk and no trousers.

yes be scared, she will put her skanky pants round you to use as a bib lol
I don’t want stinky self near me, let alone her honking, thrushy, disco Fanny pants 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Jo has a history of messaging people, trying to intimidate them, lying and trying to manipulate, claiming to have information about people that she will report to the police.
Shes even admitted that she lied about going to the police about trolls just to try and scare them.
Shes pathetic so if anyone gets any kind of message from her or someone else claiming to know her just ignore it, she's all talk and no trousers.
I had a threatening message off jo once…

She claimed to have my address 😂😂😂 funny thst coz no one knows my address but family and they won’t tell jo tit

Reactions: 1
I don’t want stinky self near me, let alone her honking, thrushy, disco Fanny pants 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I had a threatening message off jo once…

She claimed to have my address 😂😂😂 funny thst coz no one knows my address but family and they won’t tell jo tit
Do you still have it? If so you should report her, nvf is already under threat from being unpublished because of messages she has sent, her personal profile is linked to nvf so either way she will be in trouble

Sorry to disappoint you jo but police don’t scare me… bet you’re so upset and annoyed you can’t bully or manipulate someone to tell you who’s behind the usernames…

Do you still have it? If so you should report her, nvf is already under threat from being unpublished because of messages she has sent, her personal profile is linked to nvf so either way she will be in trouble
I did report it lol

I know nvf might be shut down on Facebook, I knew about that around 1-2 months ago lol

I’m not bothered if people ready my comments, everything I’ve said is 100% true and I can back it all up by video proof! I don’t think jo or her Barmy army are clever enough to figure out who I am 😂 despite it actually being my name in my username 😂😂
They can share mine if they want they will never know who I am 🤣🤣🤣😉I’m giving nothing away 🤓 bet they wouldn’t copy anything over there that would show the real truth about Jo that has been posted on here including video evidence 😜 and allow anyone that isn’t a cult member a chance to read what she’s really like and it will just advertise this page come on over and have a read through, if they are really brave please feel free to put it on the main page too 🤪

They can share mine if they want they will never know who I am 🤣🤣🤣😉I’m giving nothing away 🤓 bet they wouldn’t copy anything over there that would show the real truth about Jo that has been posted on here including video evidence 😜 and allow anyone that isn’t a cult member a chance to read what she’s really like and it will just advertise this page come on over and have a read through, if they are really brave please feel free to put it on the main page too 🤪
They’ll never know who I am on supporters of by my username. They aren’t that smart and jo’s thick as duck so even with the minimal information I’ve given she still won’t figure it out 😂 she has to manipulate and bully people to get her information…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.