No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisy booked in to be spayed next week. Says Dyson is bothering her, chasing, spraying wee everywhere that stinks but she still won't neuter him.
Insists that the vets told her his behaviour could change and as he's good with Lowen she didn't want to risk it.
Says she spoke to the vets again and they said as he's a timid dog he's likely to turn aggressive and she says if she gave him the implant and it had the same effect she wouldn't be able to do anything as it's in them for six months and acts as a chemical castration.
I used to work at a rescue, all dogs were spayed/neutered and not one got more aggressive, in fact in many cases having any animal neutered improves their behaviours as it calms the hormones down. It may not make any difference in some, but most will improve.
I think she wants to keep him intact for breeding even though just like Nera and Indy he's just a crossbreed and not going to produce expensive pedigree pups, we already suspect he was the sire to Nera's last litter hence the small amount of pups and one with a disability but of course she will never admit to that.
Tbf it is recommended to not neuter fearful/timid/anxious dogs and it can make them worse/aggressive so I do think she is telling the truth on that. I’m assuming rescues still do it regardless since it’s probably their policy that all dogs have the be neutered

Reactions: 3
Why do I feel like she’s sedated all the horses to get that video
Wish someone would permanently sedate her, wipe that smug look off her face. Trying to convince everyone she cares about them when she refuses to get them vet care/pain relief etc when they need it

Reactions: 5
Dear oh dear oh dear Kaff and Jo I've told you before, you will never get one over on Miss P, you need to have more than one brain cell between you to manage that! 😂
So Kaff posted on the 'Help the scroungers Page' saying how she had enjoyed a lovely weekend with Jo and that jo was so delighted with her coal and other gifts that she would do a thank you video and send it to Kaff to put on the page for everyone to see.
Kaff tagged Jo in the post.....Jo's name showed in blue.....on a post in a PRIVATE HIDDEN group that Jo supposedly removed herself from a couple of weeks ago!
If you are not a member of a private group you can not be tagged and you would not be able to see the post.
I checked the members list, no jojo listed so why is it blue?.....because they have hidden Jo as a member so she doesn't show up! 😂
I have my own private group and sure enough when I checked it gave me the option to 'hide myself'
So yet again they are lying and scamming supporters, making them believe Jo has no idea what's going on when all the time she has been able to see everything and has no doubt been telling Kaff what to suggest as gifts.
Jo's mum is also a member, why? She doesn't need to be a member, she's not going to be donating to the group is she?!
Bet the sex pest is a hidden member too.
Load of lying scammers the lot of them.
To those supporters who read here, wake up and smell the coffee, they are lying to you every bleeping day you thick twats!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So Jo said she’d removed herself but the reality is she’s just hidden her name so can see what is being bought or suggested what they buy for her, you couldn’t make this up could you, they really are all as thick as duck, and this proves one thing, that Kath, for all her pretend comments asking for ideas, really is as bad as Jo for pulling the wool over the groups eyes

First part of the thank you video is up and almost the first thing Jo does is tell everyone she's got her period 🙄 says she's had a lazy day and is going to go pick lowen up from school after she's done the video.
Shows the card, mug, socks someone sent her and says she loves the gift cards and the money for her to have a massage. Says she won't say how much cos she knows there are trolls on the page.
She rang one lady about a massage and it was £70 but Jo said she wanted a full hour of massage and she didn't feel she would get it by the time she'd filled in the forms and got undressed and they are meant to leave you for a few minutes after the massage as well (she knows this cos she studied sports and holistic massage ) so she felt she wouldn't get a full hour of massage so had booked at the place she's had her hair done at before which was £30 and they gave her a 10% discount voucher as it's her birthday.
All the way through she's yawning, says she's exhausted and it's probably because she's bleeding so much 🤢
Gets cut off really suddenly so must have run out of time hence there being a part two to come

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Second part of the thank you video where she says she is so grateful and thankful, she can't believe that they gave her so much, says she will send the video to Kaff to put on the page because 'obviously I'm not on the group anymore' 😂
She's very excited to make a day of it and take herself shopping to spend her gift cards and she will do a catwalk to show what she buys.
Kaff bought her loads including a hand mixer, baking trays, oven gloves, make up brushes, pj's and chocolate she's already eaten.
Alison Garner Dimmock bought her a coat, it was on her wishlist last year but was out of stock but Alison kept watching for it to come back. So that will be ruined once she starts wearing it to muck out just like everything else she says will be for best then gets covered in mud and tit.
The final video is very short, she's in her lounge in the evening and says she forgot to say thank you for the coal, she'd just woken up because the room was so warm as she had filled up with coal.

Reactions: 4
This whole bonding thing is a load of crap ......How do you explain Trixie then at 5yrs old ? Bullshit, all of it bullshit .

"we have such a good bond I can do anything with him"
As Seven plants his feet, puts his ears back and looks really unhappy!
Oh and Daisy "couldn't be spayed" says she will explain on tonight's live

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's deliberately messed up the #supporters bit so it doesn't tag and is therefore visible to the main page.
Normally she just says live at 8 or live in five on the supporters group but she is obviously trying to plug supporters without being so obvious about it.
At least she's given Julia time to rush out and buy some 'mauled wine'

Attachments

• Haha
Live with her 'mauled wine'
Took Daisy to be spayed but they rang her as she was on her way home to say they couldn't do it as she is having a phantom pregnancy which she says explains why Dyson was so interested in her recently. She's booked in for the 22nd now. She insists shes not pregnant and she is done with puppies and doesn't want any more.
She tried spray painting the ramp on the lorry but it looks tit 😂 funny how she shut up about the garage when they refused to spray paint it for free after 'they' damaged it.
Cleared out the food store, threw away old stuff, found three dead mice in the feed bins, she felt really bad for them but threw them on the bonfire. Isn't planning on feeding hard feed this winter as they are all fat and in perfect condition. Apart from poor Hugo who looked awful the last time she showed him without a rug.
Lowen was violently sick she thinks he'd been playing in the garden with Alan Piotr's son and had eaten too much chocolate and then spinning on the swing, she had to light loads of candles because the whole crudavan stank of vomit.
Hes got a party to go to tomorrow, he said what if there's loud music so she will take his ear defenders in case..... Well I'm pretty sure he will be fine Jo given that he watched a whole fireworks display without them.
Moans about the cost of gas, ran out earlier, should have ordered more a couple of weeks ago but hates spending money. She managed to get a hot shower but there was no hot water for Piotr.
She's getting pissed off spending money on electric, told piotr to go to the laundrette or pay her to use the tumble dryer. She's using candles and fairy lights instead of putting the lights on.
Much less stressful going live on a Saturday as doesn't have to worry about getting lowen ready for school. He won't eat the free school meals (we predicted that!) so she has to give him a packed lunch every day.
Going to put her Xmas decs up this week because she hasn't got many years of Lowen believing in Santa and she is really looking forward to spending the day just him and her.
She wants all the magic of Xmas to herself, just wants to absorb it all, soak in her sons happiness, she's so excited. She told her mum she was welcome to pop in but she's hoping she doesn't.
Says again she doesn't care what piotr is doing, doesn't even want to know, she's not sharing her day or son with anyone, it's her Xmas, her day.
Wayne's 30th birthday in a couple of weeks (he loaned Hugo for a couple of weeks) she wants to go to Dorset for his birthday, might ask her mum to babysit.
She did nothing for her birthday just chilled with Kaff. Kaff set up a group 'think it's called Jo lo and Co or something' 😂 they paid for a massage for her which she's having on Monday.
Had her eyes tested as getting headaches driving, borderline, doesn't actually need a prescription but she's getting glasses any way for driving. Lowen needs to go to the hospital to have his eyes tested as he failed to complete the eye test at school, she's trying to say opthalmologist..... you can imagine! 😂
She failed her degree in sports massage by three points but then says she failed her second year because her attendance was 3% so she left and did an nvq in horse care. Now wishes she'd done business studies or a trade.
She did care work because she wanted to make a difference even though the money wasn't great, she cried when she had the interview for the last place she worked because it meant so much to her.
She used to do sales, she was always top of the leader board, she did debt management for a long time, earnt so much money, she was so good at it.
So earnt loads of money but has nothing to show for it!
She believed everything the company said, thought she was helping people but when she realised how it worked she left as it was morally wrong to be earning so much because of other people being in debt.
They were called the money group, were on Watchdog, says she wrote a poem about them and recites the first couple of lines.... Poet laureate she ain't! 😂 Says she outed them... Not sure how if they had already been on Watchdog... More lies 🤥
Someone recently messaged her about work but it was a pyramid scheme, she recognised it because she knows all the lingo because of her sales background so she knew what they were trying to get her into 😂
Goes back to talking about the eye test, booked it online for £25 when she got in the store it said £29.95 but she thought ok.
And then the sales expert who knows all the lingo let herself get talked into spending extra £25 for a fancy test that can predict problems that might occur four years down the line 😂
Then moaned because the cheapest glasses were £40 but when she came to pay they didn't charge for the extra test so she kept quiet but then the girl realised and added it on so Jo insisted on the refund of £4.99 and got her phone out to prove it was advertised online as £25!
And then supporters on comments start telling her that she could buy glasses in B&m with her prescription because it's only 0.5!! 😂
She says she has to go and put the birds away (it was 9.45) and was then going to bed. Plugs ko-fi quickly and then goes.

Reactions: 4
Jack of all trades, master of none she is 🙄
How you manage to sit through all that, she bores me to tears 🤣

Jack of all trades, master of none she is 🙄
How you manage to sit through all that, she bores me to tears 🤣
I just sit watching TV with her droning on beside me on my ipad, if I hear anything interesting I tune in a bit more otherwise I just half listen.

• Haha
Need a medal listening to that bullshit....not feeding hard food...I give it a month..they be starving state if her grass

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.