No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent most of her time cleaning tit up out of yard.....bet her muds like soup now...
---
And G and K are not next to each other you think twit.....its G H I j K L....u dumb ass......

Reactions: 4
You said it Kaff! πŸ˜‚
The same names that always crop up in the card, 15 donations in all, not Julia though, she obviously wants the limelight to herself so will send her own gift to Jo so she gets a separate mention.
So Jo gets three bags of coal, two gift cards worth Β£50 each for New Look which is for young people really so I guess Jo can try to kid herself she's still in her 20's and Primark, hardly classy or a chance to treat herself to clothes from somewhere different ) a crap mug, a crap card showing her piggy nose and a few quid for a massage that she has to research and book herself. Lucky lucky Jo!
And some fucker has ruined the suprise by posting it on here! πŸ˜‚ not that Jo reads here obviously

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jo you are a bleeping cretinous, cruel, nasty witch, that poor dog deserves better, you are bloody vile and heartless, do you actually like your animals at all, why anyone following you thinks this is acceptable is beyond me, they are all as thick as duck

Reactions: 6
Oh how the donations and gifts have decreased, just the same few and now no one else gives her nothing anymore, it’s such a shame my heart bleeds for her, 🀣🀣🀣 buy your own washing powder and stuff for your horses and child πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ x

Reactions: 4
Daisy booked in to be spayed next week. Says Dyson is bothering her, chasing, spraying wee everywhere that stinks but she still won't neuter him.
Insists that the vets told her his behaviour could change and as he's good with Lowen she didn't want to risk it.
Says she spoke to the vets again and they said as he's a timid dog he's likely to turn aggressive and she says if she gave him the implant and it had the same effect she wouldn't be able to do anything as it's in them for six months and acts as a chemical castration.
I used to work at a rescue, all dogs were spayed/neutered and not one got more aggressive, in fact in many cases having any animal neutered improves their behaviours as it calms the hormones down. It may not make any difference in some, but most will improve.
I think she wants to keep him intact for breeding even though just like Nera and Indy he's just a crossbreed and not going to produce expensive pedigree pups, we already suspect he was the sire to Nera's last litter hence the small amount of pups and one with a disability but of course she will never admit to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well Tattlers I'm still alive and kicking but it appears the Trispen Witches have got a little muddled with their spells as they have hexed Jo's phone! πŸ˜‚
Either that or as Kaff is visiting they have decided they can't be arsed to go live tonight which let's face it is far more likely! If she really wanted to she could have borrowed Kaffs phone and logged in to nvf on there instead or actually gone live last night as she said she would last weekend.
She is just a lazy witch who doesn't give a tit about her supporters.
She's had all day but leaves it until late before sorting the horses out.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
All the idiots telling her not to worry etc as they always do.
She posts a screenshot of the previous post and rings the bit that shows 10% battery but that proves nothing, she could have just forgotten to charge her phone, her minions are stupid but us Tattlers aren't, she doesn't feel guilty and she doesn't get stressed about going live, she's made it very clear on many occasions that she doesn't want to do lives and blames supporters for her having to do them, because how dare they expect to get what they are paying for!

Attachments

She's making such a big deal of it, if it was genuine she'd say less.

Yet has enough charge to upload a video for supporters of them all at a fireworks display where lowen is holding a sparkler without gloves to protect his hands. Mother of the year right there.

Well Tattlers I'm still alive and kicking but it appears the Trispen Witches have got a little muddled with their spells as they have hexed Jo's phone! πŸ˜‚
Either that or as Kaff is visiting they have decided they can't be arsed to go live tonight which let's face it is far more likely! If she really wanted to she could have borrowed Kaffs phone and logged in to nvf on there instead or actually gone live last night as she said she would last weekend.
She is just a lazy witch who doesn't give a tit about her supporters.
She's had all day but leaves it until late before sorting the horses out.
I’m still alive and kicking but I’m sure my ex is trying to stalk me. So her spell must have worked on me even though I’m not the most regular poster, mostly as I only occasionally see her tit on socials πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
She was live earlier, I'm off to work so will tell all later, funniest thing is she says Kaff is being really secretive and went out earlier, she's going to be so gutted when she discovers Kaff was just collecting coal! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
So the live earlier :
Went with kid, Kaff and her mum to a firework display, said it was ok but expensive, expected more, the 'mauled wine' was disgusting, Β£6 each, went to complain and was pissed off they didn't offer a refund so she told everyone in the queue not to buy it. Said she could have bought six bottles in Tesco for the same price she paid, moaned about all prices going up, says if she is paying extra she expects better..... Hmm just like how your supporters pay for the extra content and lives that they don't always get Jo!
Said Lowen loved the fireworks, no mention of his issues with noise though.
Says she is having Xmas at home this year, then starts slagging that girl Lauren who stayed with her last year off again, says she cut the legs off Lowens bed so she could sleep in it, cooked for her etc, says she is a compulsive liar 'apparently' she was sexually abused, she spoke about it as Jo's mum was serving Xmas lunch but Jo doesn't believe her, says she just says stuff to get attention, victimises herself and then people cut her off. The irony that Jo says all this when she does EXACTLY the same thing!
Reckons when Lauren left she lent her Β£100 and when she asked for it back Lauren blocked her.
So this year she's not even going to her mums, it's just going to be her and lowen, not having anyone else to stay, last year was so stressful, she spent the whole day looking after others.
She's going to buy everything frozen or pre prepared and cook her own Xmas dinner, she feels guilty leaving her animals all day and can't relax so this year she will just spend the day with her child and animals and probably won't even get out of her pyjamas..... Just like every other day then!
She's told Piotr he can't be there, she doesn't care what he's going to do, she's done her bit for him, she helped get him on his feet, her supporters donated to him but she's had enough of looking after others now. She even moans he takes up space in the fridge with his stuff. Says she wants her life back, she doesn't even want him on her drive. So basically she's fed up of him getting 'her' money and gifts, she's used him to do her garden etc and now he's of no use she doesn't want him around. Nice.
She is 37 tomorrow, she forgot to give her mum money so she could buy her a gift from Lowen but her mum has tit taste so she has to tell her what to buy.
Kaff is there and Jo is pretending she doesn't know what Kaff has planned for her birthday, asking if they are going out or having a birthday tea. Kaff hands her a cup of tea and she complains about the mug and makes her change it.
She thinks all her chicks are actually male, they are fighting but it's all a dominance thing, should be OK if they have lots of space, she'd never eat them or wring their necks but if anyone was looking for one she'd rehome one. She might just let them free roam and if a fox gets them it's their own fault for not keeping themselves safe. Says she hardly gets foxes because of the dogs but we know that's not true and then she says they would definitely kill the rabbit if they could. The rabbit that she lost the other day, couldn't find but eventually it made it's own way into it's hutch. Calls it 'he' several times then says 'she' clearly doesn't give a tit about it poor thing, she is such a vile witch.
Has farrier out, Seven had his feet trimmed, she's Always been able to put a headcollar only but hasn't ever led him so she led him around the yard and now considers him halter broken. She didn't do it when he was younger as most people do, she does everything her own way and on his terms, she can rug him etc with no restraints.... Yeah when you eventually manage to catch up with him after he's run rings around you Jo! πŸ˜‚
Said its too stressful going live on Sundays as she has to get everything ready for school and it's too much pressure, she hates letting people down etc from now on lives will be on a Saturday after she's put him to bed as there's nothing on tv and she won't be as stressed.
Lots of stuff to upload but admits most of it is recorded on one day and she just edits it and uploads it over several days to make it go longer..... So as we've already said, she does duck all for her 'job' yet still moans and claims to be sooo busy all the time.
And that was it, just more proof of what a nasty selfish vile witch she is, no wonder she has no real genuine friends, just a few fuckwits who are too stupid to see her for what she really is.

says she is a compulsive liar 'apparently' she was sexually abused, she spoke about it as Jo's mum was serving Xmas lunch but Jo doesn't believe her, says she just says stuff to get attention, victimises herself and then people cut her off. The irony that Jo says all this when she does EXACTLY the same thing!
Yet AGAIN she is telling the whole entire world about someone else's trauma. What right does she think she has to do that?!!! Thank G*d there are people out there who do believe survivors. Its hard enough for people to admit it's happened, let alone trust people enough to tell them about it.Shes bleeping disgusting .....Just because she would lie about something like that ! Talk about projecting her own crappy self!.. She clearly thinks chil* se***l abuse is a joke...........what does she mean victimises herself ffs ? I cannot believe anyone subscribes to someone who says and thinks this stuff about someone who has already been hurt as a child ....and she says her family member was abused in a previous video not long ago? Does she think they are lying too for attention?!!!! Vile disgusting witch .
Shes the compulsive liar.......Where are your child's ear defenders?You know, the child who hates loud noise but can stand in a field full of people at a firework display .You are full of tit .
Seven had his feet trimmed, she's Always been able to put a headcollar only but hasn't ever led him so she led him around the yard and now considers him halter broken. She didn't do it when he was younger as most people do, she does everything her own way and on his terms, she can rug him etc with no restraints...
πŸ˜‚ Lead him up the lane on his own, then we will see .......She defo does it her way .I dont know anyone else who has animals that have never been properly halter broken .Shes had three!!!! ....and lets face it, the only reason that seven hasnt been properly weaned is not because shes letting it happen naturally.Its because she cant get him anywhere because he is unhandled ! He could have been put in the extra grazing up the road with someone to keep him company .Its just excuse after excuse for her total incompetence and laziness.

I swear shes getting worse
---
Boring birthday video her being a prize prick as per
Was that meant to be a se*y pole dance or summit??? All I kept thinking was that barrow of crap has less fungi....forget the coal, get her a job lot of canestan !!!!
---
Thank you MIss P for the rundown .

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.