No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she's said before that he's always held his tail to one side but said it was just the way he was.
Hes got a history of rearing, the clips of her saying he's reared are on the last thread I think as are the clips of her saying he's never reared!
The previous loaner was a vet but I believe she didn't do anything too heavy with him so maybe he never showed any signs of a back issue with her as I'm sure she would have looked into it if he had
As far as I am aware we only have her side of why Hugo was returned. Who’s to say the loaner didn’t notice behavioural changes and want to X-ray the back but vet Jo knew more than an actual vet and snatched him back. Where they an equine vet or small animal? As you would obviously need the owners permission to do most stuff at the vets and small animal practices don’t always have large animal facilities.

Reactions: 1
As far as I am aware we only have her side of why Hugo was returned. Who’s to say the loaner didn’t notice behavioural changes and want to X-ray the back but vet Jo knew more than an actual vet and snatched him back. Where they an equine vet or small animal? As you would obviously need the owners permission to do most stuff at the vets and small animal practices don’t always have large animal facilities.
He came home because Jo planned to ask them to buy him as she'd decided that as they were vets and had a nice house they could afford it, she was shocked when they said no as she assumed it was pretty much in the bag as she reckoned they were getting a bargain as he was worth way more than the price she was asking for. As usual though Jo gobbed off on a live about her intentions to ask them to buy and said that they were taking advantage by keeping him on loan, they were loaded and could obviously afford to buy him, someone screen recorded it and sent it to the vet hence why they told Jo to take Hugo back.
If I remember correctly she is an equine vet which is how Jo knew her and her husband is a farm vet.
The screen recordings were put on here at the time showing jo naming them and everything else she said but of course she claimed the vet had only been sent part of the video and it was edited to make it look worse than it was because as usual Jo refused to accept she had been out of order for saying what she did

Reactions: 3
He came home because Jo planned to ask them to buy him as she'd decided that as they were vets and had a nice house they could afford it, she was shocked when they said no as she assumed it was pretty much in the bag as she reckoned they were getting a bargain as he was worth way more than the price she was asking for. As usual though Jo gobbed off on a live about her intentions to ask them to buy and said that they were taking advantage by keeping him on loan, they were loaded and could obviously afford to buy him, someone screen recorded it and sent it to the vet hence why they told Jo to take Hugo back.
If I remember correctly she is an equine vet which is how Jo knew her and her husband is a farm vet.
The screen recordings were put on here at the time showing jo naming them and everything else she said but of course she claimed the vet had only been sent part of the video and it was edited to make it look worse than it was because as usual Jo refused to accept she had been out of order for saying what she did
True story! Hugo was returned because greedy witch jo wanted the vet to buy him because in her words they were rich and can afford it. She was jealous of what they had because they own their own home and have good jobs and hugo would make a nice house deposit. Hugo has always been her cash cow or so she thought. She valued him waaay above what he was worth. (bit like jon boy she was going to flog him to nathan if he hadnt broken down, all her horses have a price tag on them) If she hadnt been greedy he'd still be in a happy home with the vet but as usual jo saw pound signs and well you know the rest.

Reactions: 6
Boring video of her throwing hay in fields...mine are full of grass ..hers are knackered and it's only october

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Boring video of her throwing hay in fields...mine are full of grass ..hers are knackered and it's only october
Ive waaay too much grass for mine that im having to section it off so they dont get too fat. Im not surprised she has no grass she has too many horses on that land and her land management skill is non existant she hasnt got a clue, also coupled with the fact shes a lazy witch. Obviously her idiotic minions will tell her how amazing she is and how her horse management is 2nd to non. Deluded fucks i hope one day they wake up and realise just how silly they have been to be duped by her but unfortunately its clear to see that a lot of them are either very uneducated or vulnerable/additional needs those are the types she totally rinses, julia being right up there.

Reactions: 5
Standing in the pissing rain and wind in a deserted park whilst her kid rides its bike doesn't mean she's an amazing mum, it means she's got a spoilt brat who gets his own way every time because she refuses to say no because she can't handle the tantrums.
She thinks she's something special because she stood in the rain like thousands of parents don't do it every week whilst their kid plays football etc
And the hashtag Good mums say bad words?!

Attachments

• Haha
Has best mumma got an actual helmet on her child this time? Because best mumma doesnt seem to see the risk of putting her precious child on a known rearer with a bad back without a hat in the middle of a field without even a headcollar on him. twit
---
As for her most recent post about retiring hugo she has again failed to mention hugo was a known rearer years before he went on sales livery to jade. She can blame jade all she wants for apparently using a bridle that was too small and now apparently a bit that was too harsh (even though she used a gag on him previously and he seems to be absolutely fine in a harsh bit. see pics attached) maybe if she'd had him checked over properly and followed it up when he had the accident BEFORE putting a rider on him he might not be permanently damaged.
I love how she manipulates the narrative......which one is it? A bridle too small or a bit that was too harsh?

Last edited:
Three hour live so I'll reduce it down as much as I can 🙄
Started by saying she had been crying watching a tiktoc about a little girl that died and her parents donated her organs. She has a mole on her back, needs to get it seen as panicking it's cancer and she's always had a fear of getting it and not being here for Lowen. She might get a price from a private clinic near her to get seen.
No one will raise lowen like her, she's the best mum in the world, she's amazing, she gives him everything, her whole existence is for him, she doesn't know any other mother who puts their child first like she does.
Taking him and her mum away next weekend Longleat too expensive as £40 adults and £30 kids. She's taking her mum as she's getting older, nearly 60 and she doesn't want to regret not spending time with her..... And of course it's extra help with her spoilt stroppy brat.
Going to Paignton on Saturday, going to the zoo, stay in a hotel, then Crealy on Sunday which is a kind of theme park with rides etc, stay in hotel again then home on Monday via Pennywell farm. So a farm a zoo and a hotel just like last weekend. She needs a break, she's desperate to have a break from responsibility, Piotr will sort all the animals.
She bought a high sleeper bed for Lowen on marketplace but it's too tall for the crudavan so the legs had to be cut down.
She did have a mid sleeper that she got rid of as he never used it but he wants to be able to stand under the bed and it will give more room for him to play on the floor.
There's lice going around Lowens school, he didn't have them but treated just in case, he did say his bum was itching and there's also worms going around so she treated them both for worms. Spoke for ages about worms, reading the treatment leaflet, said she has a belly so maybe she has worms after all, she's always got thrush, uses cream every week but maybe it's not thrush after all but worms. She goes on and on reading the symptoms etc, loses loads of watchers because they clearly think it's too much information.
Says her botox worked but looking back on pictures she thinks she's always had hooded eyelids so maybe it wasn't due to age so that's why the eyelift didn't work. She only has botox two or three times a year, it's her treat to herself. Says she also read somewhere that your ears and nose never stop growing but thinks that her nose has always been big as well. Hi Jo!!! 😂 That was me who said that your ears and nose get bigger as you age, your welcome!
She watched Barbie because Charlotte Trash has watched it six times and said it was brilliant but she thought it was tit and now thinks her and Trash aren't on the same wavelength after all.
Then spent ages trying to get people to do a psychological thing where you write certain words down, it drags on for ages but doesn't work for a fair few of them because she didn't explain it clearly enough.
Goes back to thrush, says her trolls sent her femfresh and fanny spray once which was great, she always gets thrush with every new partner. She did have a sex drive until she got pregnant and then Adrian made her feel bad for not wanting it then, made her feel so tit she's been put off for life. Says she has no sex drive, not bothered if never has sex again, doesn't own any toys, never masturbates, sex is a chore. Definitely TMI, number of watchers drops more!
The haters slate her child, says he can't talk properly, still has a dummy, she hasn't read 'there' for ages but she's sure they still say stuff.
He had his first parents evening and she has noticed a few things about Lowen but he is one of the youngest in the class but the school also said he dribbles a lot (we said that here) he puts his fingers in his mouth a lot (said here) she says he's very sensory, if he's upset he puts his hands in his mouth, she let's him have a dummy because she'd rather he put a clean dummy in his mouth than dirty fingers.
She's always played to his strengths and not focused on the weaknesses. Her nephews all have issues and her sister had asked her if she had noticed things with Lowen.
The school suggested getting chewellery which are different shapes on a safety cord around their neck that they can put in their mouths instead of fingers or hands so she rushed to buy him loads the second she got home because she is such an attentive mumma who will do anything to help him. 🙄
They said Lowen gets upset if he leaves a toy and another child goes to play with it but she explained to them that it's not because he's not able to share or because he's an only child it's because in his head he has just put it to one side but hasn't finished playing with it. She's noticed he is very repetitive as well. Says if you ask him to do something he needs time to process the question so if you keep on at him he ignores you because he's still trying to process the first time you ask. (we have said on here how he ignores her a lot when she speaks to him) Says she used to see it all the time when she worked with autistic people (yet has only ever said she was a carer, never mentioned working with autistic people before) she's very on top of things, always asking the teachers about him after all the other parents have gone, wanting to check when eaten, if he'd been to the toilet etc she's noticed when she takes him in the morning he's always the last to go in and in pictures he's not always interacting with the other kids (again we have said this on here yet she always says he plays with other kids really well)
She says she has explained all these things to the school and asked them to look out for them, they have been brilliant, they will support him, she's explained everything so that they can understand him because he's her child and to her he's perfect and normal and she doesn't want him branded (apart from when it means trying to claim money for him eh Jo?)
Says she has been teaching him numbers and the alphabet and the school are teaching them how to teach the kids (can the school teach you to pronounce CHILDREN properly Jo and the difference between BOUGHT and BROUGHT ???) she doesn't just want him to be outside all the time and not learn other stuff (just like we said on here)
So she says all the arseholes who have taken the piss out of him can duck off, it's nasty because you don't know what else is going on.
Actually Jo we weren't nasty, everything you mentioned tonight we have been saying for months out of concern for Lowen. We said he would struggle at school because of your failure to bring him up properly and now all of a sudden you've started saying he's got sensory issues etc and claiming you have been seeing them yourself. You know we are right and that you have let him down because you are a tit mum but you repeat everything we say as if it's something you have realised or noticed yourself so that you can play the 'I'm such an amazing mumma' card and have your minions falling over themselves to tell you that you are the best mum ever.
Funny how absolutely everything we say on here is repeated, she thinks by leaving it a couple of weeks we won't realise! 😂 She says the school are amazing but there was no mention of any kind of referral etc. I wouldn't be surprised if she is lying and making out that she told the school she had noticed all these things when actually she said nothing and they were the ones to bring it up with her. She will have hated being told her child wasn't the highly intelligent advanced child she thinks he is so is trying to save face by making out she was already aware.... Which in a way she was because she read it on here it's just that she chose to ignore it until now.
I hope if Lowen genuinely has issues with autism or something that he gets the support he needs now he's in the school system, hopefully they won't fail him like his own mother has because of her own lack of ability to take advice or criticism.
She chats tit about loads of other stuff, some of which I tuned out of, something about selling her car and the sex pests old car to some Romanians.
She also slagged off the girl who stayed with her at Xmas again, gave her full name, said she owed her money, she was a bleep and a knob, was really nasty about her, said she stayed in Lowens room and at the time he had a middle sleeper bed in there but never used it, Jo cut the legs off so she could sleep in it as it wasn't designed for an adults weight and that meant she lost money because she couldn't sell it for what it was worth.
Also slagged off Natikka again said she also owed her money, said she needs to stop jumping to help people, needs to be more cautious because people just take advantage. They both made her feel tit for asking for her own money back, they are both cunts.
And that was the main stuff, loads of waffling, piotr came home so she got distracted by him, usual amount of telling stories and repeating stuff.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Standing in the pissing rain and wind in a deserted park whilst her kid rides its bike doesn't mean she's an amazing mum, it means she's got a spoilt brat who gets his own way every time because she refuses to say no because she can't handle the tantrums.
She thinks she's something special because she stood in the rain like thousands of parents don't do it every week whilst their kid plays football etc
And the hashtag Good mums say bad words?!
Isn’t this a post a narcissist would make?

Reactions: 2
Like who needs to know she has thrush regularly 🙄
Clearly not her supporters, when she was talking about worms and thrush the number watching dropped loads.
She's always talking about periods and stuff like that, I get that it's nothing to be ashamed of but it's not the kind of thing people particularly want to hear, I certainly don't announce to the world when I'm on my period.

Shes a bleeping minger she doesnt know when to shut up like ppl wanna know shes got worms and thrush 🤮 dirty witch as for cutting the mid sleeper bed down so that lass could sleep on it what a bleeping liar there's no way you'd butcher up your childs bed just so a guest could sleep in it, if it was too close to the ceiling you'd have her use an air bed or the sofa. More like jo had a bright idea to make it smaller and its gone tits up so as usual blamed someone else! Like duck you'd cut your childs bed up for someone else (a randomer i might add) to sleep in does she think everyone is bleeping stupid to believe that crock of tit 😂

Don't worry Kaff I'll post it all here so Jo can still see what you are planning although of course she will know anyway because she will tell you what she wants and then you will pretend that you came up with the idea yourself, do you honestly think people are so thick they won't realise.... Oh, yeah they actually are! 😂
What a load of twats, spent a fortune on the sex pest, now her birthday and then Xmas.
'Jo struggles to spend money for herself'..... Apart from Botox, haircuts, an eyelid lift, a car, weekends away and the clothes she mentioned getting just a couple of weeks ago!

Attachments

• Haha
Ooooh what a treat, a Primark voucher!!

The term you're looking for to describe yourself Jo, is asexual. Look it up. I'm sure that'll creep up on your lives now.
You're welcome.

Ooooh what a treat, a Primark voucher!!

The term you're looking for to describe yourself Jo, is asexual. Look it up. I'm sure that'll creep up on your lives now.
You're welcome.
Oer that might actually describe me! 😬 no interest at all, even if Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt turned up at my door I’d not be bothered 😕 fml 🤦‍♀️ didn’t realise it had a name!!!! Cheers… I think 🤣🤣

• Haha
Can't help thinking that wether she wants it or not why would any bloke want to go near her if she has almost constant thrush?! 🤢 Add in the fact she "washes" using baby wipes, rarely baths, wears the same clothing for days on end, doesn't even wash her hands before eating despite being around lots of animals and their excrement and just looks dirty constantly!

Why has she made her personal page private?
Because she needs to protect others from the 'vial trolling'! 😂
Except no one on here trolls her because they use this platform to say what they want, she chooses to come here and read it, so that's on her, don't like it don't read.
Just like all these other idiots on social media who bleat on about trolls she uses it to describe anyone who has a different opinion to her or who tries to share advice or ask a question, that's NOT trolling!
We say what we feel on here because she can't delete it or block us. It's not on her own pages or privately messaged to her so it's NOT trolling.
She's just pissed off because we called her out on the posts about Frank and she knows we were right with what we said but instead of admitting she was in the wrong as usual she puts the blame on trolls.
---
And now all the thick twats are saying goodbye to her and all the best because they think it means she's stopping posting completely! They are so obsessed with her they have started following her personal page but don't even realise its different to the NVF pages. She's replying to each of them saying NVF is staying the same.
And of course the 'trolls are just jealous' 😴😴😴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.